Last Man Standing

Dallas heard Leonel's voice but he didn't move. He was trying to figure out where the smoke had come from. Before Dallas could do anything else, he found himself being pulled by Leonel. Using his feet he planted them onto the floor so he stopped moving and stopped the man. After moving from Leonel's grip he started walking again. " We should hurry and find some shelter". Looking around there was only small stores and he dind't even know if there was anything in them. From the looks of it there wasn't.

Leonel followed up holding up to his weapon, his side hurt because of the wound he was bearing and it
was annoying him, still he kept it down and looked around "I ransacked many of these stores, I don't
know if there's anything left tough, I always did it at night, however it would be a-"

He gasped before he could finish his sentence and the sound of gunshots was heard once more, someone
had kicked Leonel over to the ground and pulled Dallas along with him, it was a young man, probably a little
younger than both of them that was wearing a dark blue coat, had dark brown hair like chocolate, and orange
eyes, probably pupil-lens, "Move!" he yelled while pulling them along once more, they ran toward the dark
alleys where only the sewers could be in, still the sound of several people following them could be heard, alongside
angry yelling and more gun shots, however Leonel was running too fast so he had no time to aim and shoot
at all.

Dallas kept looking around. He knew that it was a matter of time before they were attacked again and their best chance was to get inside one of the buildings. When Leonel said that he had already searched in the stores, Dallas was going to speak whem gun shots were fired. As he turnned his head, he saw Leonel on the ground and before Dallas could react the guy told them to move. Yet again he was pulled. As he followed the guy he was supprised as they were led into the alley way. Immeditally Dallas trotted forward. The last thing he wanted was to get shot.

Suddenly they were at one of the main entrances to the sewers, he pulled it open in a jiff and practically
pushed Dallas and Leonel inside and then jumped down himself, pulling the cover closed in that one
moment and pushing them away from himself a little, he just pulled a lever which wasn't very far from
where they were standing, since the sewers were pitch black inside, and suddenly a line of lamps was
lit on like a Christmas tree.

"Sorry I had to pull you around like that, it's been years since I saw someone sane!" he complained before
he looked at them, his sight was bright and his eyes just shone brighter to the light of the lamps "My name's
Cheeseburger!" he grinned, however this didn't look the least funny to Leonel who only stared silently.
"Kidding, I'm just burger" he chuckled "what's yours?"

"... Leonel" the young man doubted responding and shrugged looking away and scratching the back of his neck,
he wasn't the least amused by this boy, he looked young and bright, but also a little mad to him.

As they walked through the swewers Dallas looked around but it was kinda hard since he was being pulled. When they stopped he glanced over at Leonel and then back at the guy. He seemed so...diffrent, not in a bad way but Dallas figured since it had been awhile since he saw regular people it was okay. Dallas scringed his face when the man said his name was cheeseburger Dallas chuckled and then looked over to see that Leonel wasn't laughing. " It's Dallas". He kept looking around and then back at the guy. " So where is this and who was shooting?".

"This is the sewers, everyone's scared of them, but me, and the ones shooting? I have no idea but they had been chasing me for a while" he snickered when he noticed Leonel's face "I'm serious about my name, before you ask me" he glared and then glanced around "There was once a gang who used to be here but they're dead, they drank the water of this place and died intoxicated, if you drink this water you die" he gared but then his expression turned lively again "Hey now that we're introduced, what were you doing ut there like that in the open?"