Larkcliff Academy- Fear for your soul

• Thread starter Rhapsodic Insouciance
  • Start date

Interested?

• This is terrible and I don't know why you would think anyone would like this...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we start soon or like...I'm gonna go to bed XD

Which is in three minutes and the last cs probably won't be up that soon XD

6-5f8c8a3dfa3955f8e094a153d4af2fc6.jpg

"We could take the easy way out but what fun would that be?"

NAME
Archer Cruso

SEXUALITY
Straight

NATIONALITY
Australian

YEAR
Third Year

DORM
Dorm Three

Daemon
red_wolf_by_mayhwolf-d5q7c7w.png

Archer's Daemon goes by the distinct and fitting name of Arrow. See the connection there? Arrow is like a sidekick to Archer, actually, though more often than not the spiritual beast is simply a companion and friend. Arrow's appearance is more common, relating heavily to an average dog. Medium in size, though very beautiful and finely structured. One would guess he was like a wolf-hybrid of sorts; though his snowy white fur has a reddish tint to it and the dog's facial structure is solemn and his build is agile yet powerful. Given his name not only due to his owner's relation to it, he is an incredibly swift creature and moves at fast paces. Arrow is almost the complete opposite from his owner in personality- working almost like a conscience for Archer whenever he's being a fool and not thinking things through. Loyal, intelligent, but most of all, protective. This is about the only form Arrow is seen in, though when Archer becomes angry or depressed, his coat turns a jet black color and his eyes glow red; he also become slightly larger in size and more intimidating in appearance.

PERSONALITY
Archer can range from an egotistical and sarcastic ass to a complete goof in a matter of seconds, but it's scarce to see him serious. Rather laid-back and care-free, many despise his calm and collected attitude. This is because he could face certain death with a smile; however much his demeanor may be unsuited to certain situations, he's the determination that keeps others strong and the light that will eventually become a guide when need be. A joker and humorous fellow that talks with a aussie accent, he's quite a good friend- he's no coward. Loyal unto the end, you couldn't count on someone more trustworthy. Many would say otherwise, but they have yet to put their life in his hands. To be frank, he takes things to heart more than he lets on; it'll be hard to find a better person, despite all his obvious flaws. Did I mention he's a flirt? Pfft.

APPEARANCE
Archer is a slender and skinny, yet muscled young man with a youthful and endearing facial expression that stays there most of the time except when he's serious- you'll find that to be quite a rare aspect of him. The 5'9" Australian is rather handsome with forest green eyes and rich brown hair that happens to be disheveled in an attractive way; you'll almost always find a smirk or toothy grin on his jaws, showing that he's still a bit childish in his ways.

ABILITY/TALENT
Surviving. Archer could probably survive in the worst situations, as he knows how to get a lay of the land and take advantage of whatever's around for his benefits. Even so, his intellect isn't insanely leveled. He's more so a brawler and hunter than anything, so that could always be his downfall in a situation.

HISTORY
There's not much to tell. Archer lived in an orphanage most of his life; hell, he's not too entirely sure how he ended up there or who his parents were. For some years he had to live of thievery and stay on the streets. The kid had no other option at the time, until that orphanage opened. Let's face it. No one wanted the outcast, no one wanted the goofball. However, when he turned fourteen he was finally adopted. Not by the most loving parents; a wealthy couple who wanted to make a good impression. Yeah, he got the good life, but he didn't get anyone to call parents. A few years later, and now he's here.

I want to get two more charries in, if at all possible? Another guy in his fourth year and a girl in which I haven't decided a year for, yet. I'll work on them tomorrow, though; it's incredibly late and I stayed up to finish that CS. XD Hope you guys like Archer! ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Is this gonna go dead? :c

@Rhapsodic Insouciance

No worries! We'll be here until you're ready; this isn't exactly the kind of idea I'd give up on. XD It's worth the wait! Plus we've all got stuff going on outside of Iwaku. I've got role-plays to manage on a second site as well as books to update; not to mention my exams are not this next week but the next. Anyhow, we understand! :P Good luck with that performance by the way.

• Love
No, just give me a bit. I'm stil finishing up my major exams and I am a dancer with the Royal Australian Ballet, with a major perfomance in less than a week. I don't have much free time at all at the moment. Dx
That's totally fine, I'm in China right now with heavily blocked Internet and my VPN keeps on dying so I don't know how much I can post either. And my VPN just died again...

• Bucket of Rainbows
02bba15938ca33d82f95a4952c1965f7-d4qdm5h.jpg

"Obviously, you've mistaken me for somebody who gives a shit."

NAME
Rosemary "Rose" Quinn Farren

SEXUALITY
Straight

NATIONALITY
Irish

YEAR
Third Year

DORM
Dorm Three

DAEMON
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_transparent_fox.png

Rosemary's daemon is as chosen form- a fox. The fox- Scout by name- is a bouncy and playful spirit, but when things get serious it lends it's cunning and smarts to aid in wherever it is needed. It is a nice representation of Rosemary's appearance, but its normal demeanor seems to be nothing like hers. Or is it? Perhaps she wasn't always the way she is now. Perhaps.

PERSONALITY
Rosemary's personality is rather reserved and guarded. It doesn't seem as if she trusts too easily; seemingly cold and uninterested. Though she appears all too serious, one could easily tell she's quite the dreamer, despite her fiery personality. Insanely loyal and trustworthy, her honesty puts her bad qualities to shame. If one is more stubborn than she is and manages to tear down the walls she's built, they'll see a kinder, more caring side of her. Rose has been through quite a lot, and she loves so strongly and cares more than she lets others know. She's observant to the world around her and would go to war for those she loves; but cross her and you'll soon come to understand why she's the wrong person to piss off. Set in her ways and protective, but when she believes in something her heart belongs to it. You'll also learn that her wit and cleverness is endearing, as well as some other traits.

APPEARANCE
Rosemary is a slender female whom stands at a height of 5'8"; she has uniquely cut, silky hair that is a striking red in color. They accent her bright and vivid green eyes. Rose's face is usually solemn and thoughtful, but her facial features are soft and beautiful, like the rest of her body. There is a certain grace and prowess found in her walk and even in the way she does things. Her voice is strong and has a touch of her Irish roots within the accent, making for a pretty sound all together.

ABILITY/TALENT
Smarts. Rosemary knows her way around and can easily piece together a puzzle everyone else has trouble with. Her cunning and determination makes for one hell of a detective, and once her sights are set on something, she won't stop until she gets an answer. Though it's not the best thing when she doesn't give up on finding an a lead to question that simply can't be answered. And sometimes her refusal to the truth she finds hurts her, if it's something she cares strongly about or is part of her life.

HISTORY
Rosemary refuses to talk about it. Get to know her more. See if you can learn more.

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
fantasy-woman.jpg

Name:
Carlina McAcker
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Nationality:
Irish
Year:
Third year
Dorm
Daemon:
Calypso
Calypso usually takes the form of a small dragon and usually hangs out on Carlina's shoulder.

small_dragon_25a_in_color_by_s_ta_s-d4anvzh.jpg

Although when she does get angry she takes the form of a rather large dragon to defend her soul.
Personality:
+ Kind
+ Open
+ Loyal
- Quick Tempered
-
Can be indecisive
Appearance:
Carlina stand at roughly five feet four inches with long fire red hair that falls down to her mid thigh. She usually keeps her hair piled atop her head in a bun with some ringlets hanging down from it. Her eyes are like the bright green of spring. She has a very curvy body but it is toned with muscle. She has small scars on her body that resemble not distinct pattern of any sort but is from an accident from when she was younger.
Ability/Talent:
Carlina's talent is survival in pretty much any condition, which helps for her but only if she knows how to keep the majority of her emotions in check meaning there is not an over balance of bad emotions to good ones. Good ones however are the exception.

CHARACTER SHEET

{I have no artwork, so here's a description. Viola is short, about 5'0". She has shoulder-length brown hair with red highlights in it and silver eyes. Her skin is very pale.}

Name- Viola Le Fey
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Sexuality-Bisexual
Nationality-White/European
Year-3rd
Dorm- 4th dorm

Daemon
Viola's daemon is a fox spirit. It has fur and eyes that match hers. It is female as well and is named Shadow. Her personality matches Viola's
Personality
Viola is sassy, smart, rather shy around new people, but not afraid to fight. She can be rather quiet and prone to accidents as well.
Appearance
If you did not see my character description, here is a recap. Viola is short, about 5'0". She has brown hair with red highlights and silver eyes with pale skin.
Ability/Talent
Viola's talent is the ability to make music that soothes people and creatures. She is a very talented singer and musician.
History (opt.)
Viola is a small town girl. There is not much else to her.
Other information
Viola has very protective parents.

Wait, this is still an active rp? :O Oh craaap did it start already?

Reactions: racheljessie
this place still accepting?

Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.