Larkcliff Academy- Fear for your soul

• Thread starter Rhapsodic Insouciance
  • Start date

Interested?

• This is terrible and I don't know why you would think anyone would like this...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get this started soon o:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
be2ff263aa5ecf4ea340f7945de74eb2_zpsb0fsrofi.jpg

Name
Tala Reyes
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Nationality
Filipino
Year
Fourth
Dorm
Daemon

Nike
Leopard
Phoenix
Pegasus
Personality
~Energetic
~Sarcastic
~Playful
~Childish
~Determined
~Blunt
~Emotionally distant
~Tends to act on her emotions
~Will ignore what she doesn't want to hear
~Uncaring for other's feelings
Appearance
Tara is usually found in either pretty clothes or casual clothes but stays away from heels. With long curly blonde hair and green eyes, Tara stands at 5"4 with slightly pale skin and a small petite figure. Tara doesn't wear anything to extravagant and stays away from jewelry or anything that really stands out.
Ability/Talent
Artistic- Tara has been into art since she was able to walk and has had several of her artwork bought, a sideline job that's helped her plenty.
History
~ Her parents died in a car crash when she was 13 and at school
~ Her grandparents took her in
~ Her grandmother looked down on her art claiming it wasn't a true job
~ She banned anything involving art
~ Her grandfather supported her and sent her to the school, he passed away 2 years into it
Other information

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
latest

Name
Marley Fenn

Sexuality
Homosexual

Nationality
Canadian

Year
Third

Dorm

Daemon
Pao
Pao is most commonly seen as a large, black fruit bat. When he's angry or depressed, a rare occurrence, his form is that of a snarling lion. When excited and happy, he becomes a dark grey rat.
Calm and collected, almost nothing can faze him. He holds everything, from the most mundane to the absolutely stupefying, in a light of fascination. Like Marley, he's naturally curious and inquisitive, often getting into trouble with 'experimenting' on how certain objects (mainly technology) work.

Personality
-Easily flustered
-Inquisitive
-Easily distracted
-Ditzy
-Honest
-Hardworking
-Quick to say yes
-Quiet

Appearance
At only 4'11", Marley isn't exactly the tallest plant in the garden. Long red hair falls straight down her back, and her eyes are a light hazel color. Most of her wardrobe includes over-sized sweaters, warm pants, and large wool hats. She enjoys jewelry, often wearing tens of necklaces and bracelets each day.

Ability/Talent
Music
Ever since she was a child, Marley held a fascination with music. At eight, she began piano lessons. She excelled at it with surprising skill and moved on to cello and violin at age ten. After a only a year and a half, she aimed to learn drums and guitar. Now, she plays eight different instruments, all of which she handles with expertise. Just, uh, don't ask her to sing...

History (opt.)
-Marley was born with a twin brother named Wesley.

-The two got along well growing up, but it wasn't until middle school that a rift began to form between them.

-Wesley was popular, funny, and smart. Marley, meanwhile, was overlooked by everyone -- even her parents. It was only through music she found comfort.

-She began developing a sort of inferiority complex and quickly fell into depression at the start of highschool.

-Received the invitation to Larkcliff, much to her and everone's surprise.

Other information
Marley enjoys 'experimenting' (AKA asking/doing odd and often dangerous things) to see how others will react. She usually writes her results down in a faded, leather journal.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Trixie Aita

5e5e2544-5fd9-420d-9f61-415c89d0cd93_zpsmh8xsekz.jpg

Name
Trixie Aita "Trix"
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Ethnicity
Italian
Year
3rd year
Daemon
Name- Jynx or "Jyn"
Forms~
Wolf
Bear
Eagle

Personality
~ Smart
~ Sarcastic
~ Strong willed
~ Stubborn
~ Loyal
~ Easily angered
~ Cold
~ Doesn't do well with authority
~ Isn't much of a team player (isn't use to it)
~ Merciless
Appearance
With long wavy pale pink hair and light blue eyes, Trixie stands at 5"7 with a curvy and fit body because of all her training. She is always seen with some sort of choker around her neck with her hair pulled into pigtails and her fingernails painted red. On each pigtail there is a bear, one of them is white and the other is black with red eyes. Trixie loves skirts, dresses or anything that's in fashion and its rare to see Trix in comfortable clothes you would wear at home. On her ankle Trixie has a tattoo of a small teddy bear that is half black and white,
Ability/Talent
Martial Arts- Trixie is practically an expert in several different martial arts because of the dojo that her grandfather raised her in, she was dedicated to this and took on as many teachers as she could so as to learn faster.
History
~ Born with a mother who constantly drank and a father who was never home (Within Italy)
~ Use to party and drink when she was still a kid, at the age of 13 she was in a car with her friends (an older friend was driving) when they got into a car crash which killed everyone except for Trixie
~ Because of her horrible behavior and her living arrangements, the government put her under her grandfather's authority. A grandfather she'd never met and it was hard for her to get use to his strict teachings without the two of them getting into arguments.
Other information
Echo Balitiu
getImage

Name
Echo Balitiu
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Nationality
Romanian
Year
Fourth year
Dorm
Daemon
Jyleen (male)
Gryphon
Tiger
Mockingbird

Personality
~Quiet
~Wise
~Observant
~Loyal
~Blunt
~Hard-headed
~Tends to do the opposite of what she's told
~Dislikes being looked down upon
~Says whatever she wants
~Doesn't care how others tend to feel
~Is distant
Appearance
Echo has long straight honey brown hair that falls straight past her shoulders and ends just above her hips. With clear light green eyes, Echo has a heartshaped face that's a bit hidden by her short bangs. She has lightly tanned skin from when she use to do little lives on opened roofed cafes or weddings. Echo is constantly seen with a large ruby ring with red painted nails as well as jewelry. The black choker around her neck is black silver and is something she rarely ever takes off.
Ability/Talent
Singing- Echo is what we call a "powerhouse" and is constantly practicing during the morning or night
History
~ Lived with her mother while her father was in jail
~ At the age of 15, Echo came home from school to find that her mother had been murdered from a burglar
~ Since then, she was put into foster care
Other information
Noah Colston
_WAV5rKIhjc.jpg
Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag.jpg

Name
Noah Colston
Sexuality
Homosexual
Nationality
Australian
Year
Third year
Dorm
Daemon

Roxy (female)
Nine tailed fox (angry)
Chipmunk (Shy/embarrassed/nervous)
Cheetah (Excited)
Red Panda (Calm/curious/hesitant)
Personality
~Shy
~Friendly
~Listens well
~Observant
~Smart
~Doesn't trust easily
~Zones out
~Has short attention span
~Can be lazy
~Hard headed
Appearance
Noah has light brown hair that is quickly growing but he's afraid that if he cuts it it'll look strange. With milk chocolate brown eyes, Noah's skin is a pale. He stands at 5"7 and tends to wear glasses most of the time as well as scarfs. He is known for his feminine looks which he's been teased about by other boys and fawned over by girls but he's always to shy to really say anything even though he usually despises his baby face. (sorry this isn't a full paragraph, wasn't sure what else to add)
Ability/Talent
Multilingual
History (opt.)
Other information
Tala Reyes
be2ff263aa5ecf4ea340f7945de74eb2_zpsb0fsrofi.jpg

Name
Tala Reyes
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Nationality
Filipino
Year
Fourth
Dorm
Daemon

Nike
Leopard
Phoenix
Pegasus
Personality
~Energetic
~Sarcastic
~Playful
~Childish
~Determined
~Blunt
~Emotionally distant
~Tends to act on her emotions
~Will ignore what she doesn't want to hear
~Uncaring for other's feelings
Appearance
Tara is usually found in either pretty clothes or casual clothes but stays away from heels. With long curly blonde hair and green eyes, Tara stands at 5"4 with slightly pale skin and a small petite figure. Tara doesn't wear anything to extravagant and stays away from jewelry or anything that really stands out.
Ability/Talent
Artistic- Tara has been into art since she was able to walk and has had several of her artwork bought, a sideline job that's helped her plenty.
History
~ Her parents died in a car crash when she was 13 and at school
~ Her grandparents took her in
~ Her grandmother looked down on her art claiming it wasn't a true job
~ She banned anything involving art
~ Her grandfather supported her and sent her to the school, he passed away 2 years into it
Other information

This is just to keep track of my characters.... not sure if it'll work though because I don't use bb codes

• Bucket of Rainbows
More people, more names, more stuff to remember, my brian is dying XD
Cool characters btw

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Karma200 I'm impressed you can handle so many characters >.< Usually I can only do two or three at the most​
I know I said I was going to make a third-year, but I don't know if it should be a girl or a boy or if I should makes one at all *indecisiveness intensifies*​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Two or three is a lot already, I'm the one character per RP type of person, mainly because I can't remember anything......

@growl Lol yea, I made a lot of characters but I don't think it'll be that hard since I can remember them... as long as I have my cs's xD

I would make another but i'm in...6ish? Other rps x~x

I want to start (。◕ з ◕。)
Or I could just pass time by reading and trying to remember all the characters.

So many characters. *_* Well, The more the merrier!

Super excited for this to start!

On another note, I'm hoping we can start without having to have all the spots filled?​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well, before you guys start this thing up, have room for one more? :P

Hey people I'm in China right now and Iwaku is blocked, but I have a VPN but the connection sucks. I'll try my best to post but
Well, before you guys start this thing up, have room for one more? :P
I'm not the GM but I'm thinking yes, if you check the rooms on page 1 you'll see we have quiet a few spaces :)

Hey people I'm in China right now and Iwaku is blocked, but I have a VPN but the connection sucks. I'll try my best to post but

I'm not the GM but I'm thinking yes, if you check the rooms on page 1 you'll see we have quiet a few spaces :)
Right; I do want to check with the GM first though so I shall wait. ^_^ It may be for the best anyhow since I planned to do my CS tomorrow; it's quite late here. Anyhow, if it is a yes, I'm excited to join you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.