Larkcliff Academy- Fear for your soul

• Thread starter Rhapsodic Insouciance
  • Start date

Interested?

• This is terrible and I don't know why you would think anyone would like this...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_nkx7uroIb01ql4j0yo1_500.jpg

Coleman Whittaker
nickname(s): he goes by both coleman and cole, but other people usually call him cole.
sexuality: heteroflexible

nationality: british
year: fourth
dorm: 2

daemon: cole's daemon is named ridley. ridley doesn't really have a favorite form, but will usually appear in the form of a snake because cole thinks it makes both of them look cooler. ridley's snake form is usually anywhere from 3 to 10 feet long, and he also likes to change up skin colors/patterns. ridley will choose to change into a wolf or a hawk when he and cole are angry, and into a buck when the terrain is inconvenient to traverse as a snake. ridley is a laid-back daemon, though not laid-back enough to refrain from making frequent and often snide comments about cole's decisions throughout the day. cole claims it's a real annoyance, but he actually values ridley's advice a lot.

personality: he's quite the brash individual, with a bad habit of rushing headfirst into whatever interests him. he also, regrettably, has an underdeveloped filter and only thinks before he speaks half of the time. cole is lacking in the responsibility department. if he doesn't want to do it, he procrastinates out of laziness, and then he ends up forgetting all about it until it's too late. paired with his recklessness is his touchiness-- it may be surprising, but cole is a big perfectionist and stresses over the little things. he's also easily offended and short-tempered. it isn't in his nature to hold a grudge. cole isn't exactly prince charming, but it's not like he has anything against showing his affection for others. in fact, he's quite considerate and caring, and is tuned in to people's emotions when he isn't being hyperactive. he's a loyal and brave friend. he can be unexpectedly mature when the situation calls for it.

appearance: cole is black-haired, tall (6' even), and tan in the summer. he has hazel eyes that are brown with green streaks, and multiple ear piercings. a triangle above his ears are shaved, originally a move designed to infuriate his parents, but now a solid part of his appearance that he feels adds to his personality. He has a freckle under his left eye and scars on his nose from an accident involving broken window glass when he was 15. Similar marks of injury-- scars, burns, and the like, are sprinkled all over his body.

ability/talent: cole has an affinity for computers. well, electronics in general. as a child, before he started doing crazy sh*t, he escaped to the internet. then, he took an interest in programming and found it easy to learn. he's an excellent coder and has hacked (sometimes accidentally, many times on purpose) his fair share of websites, taking down and putting up firewalls and adding hard-to-find easter eggs. illegal, yes, but did 13-year-old cole give any? he seems to have a natural talent for operating computerized machines. however, cole doesn't realize just how good he could actually become, and has become rusty over the years as hacking lost its appeal.

background: cole's parents divorced shortly after he was born. at first he lived with his father, who was a drunken failure barely managing to scrape by on a grocer's salary. when he was 7, his mother finally felt so sorry for him that she took him in. cole's mother, on the other hand, was a millionaire with a successful line of beauty products. but she was cold and distant, and only treated getting to know him as an unnecessary formality. she probably only took him in because the neighbors had heard that she had a son, and she sought him out to save face. as long as he didn't cause any trouble, she was content to leave him at home with the maid, a stiff old woman who obviously didn't like him. cole was all alone, and he wanted to get the attention he felt he deserved. so he did exactly what his mother didn't want him to do, and he caused trouble. every night cole would vandalise and steal (and hack important websites) so that his mother would acknowledge his existence as more than just a testament to her unswerving charity. he finally stopped trying when she happily sent him along to larkcliff. how convenient it would be for her, to say that her son had disappeared to a boarding school in france, and not be lying.

Wooo, that took a while! Sorry if it's a bit long, I'm used to making detailed forms/CS's/whatever they're called here XD
I'm planning on making a third-year girl as well x.x

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
My first male homosexual character!!! Whoo!!

_WAV5rKIhjc.jpg
Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag.jpg

Name
Noah Colston
Sexuality
Homosexual
Nationality
Australian
Year
Third year
Dorm
Daemon

Roxy (female)
Nine tailed fox (angry)
Chipmunk (Shy/embarrassed/nervous)
Cheetah (Excited)
Red Panda (Calm/curious/hesitant)
Personality
~Shy
~Friendly
~Listens well
~Observant
~Smart
~Doesn't trust easily
~Zones out
~Has short attention span
~Can be lazy
~Hard headed
Appearance
Noah has light brown hair that is quickly growing but he's afraid that if he cuts it it'll look strange. With milk chocolate brown eyes, Noah's skin is a pale. He stands at 5"7 and tends to wear glasses most of the time as well as scarfs. He is known for his feminine looks which he's been teased about by other boys and fawned over by girls but he's always to shy to really say anything even though he usually despises his baby face. (sorry this isn't a full paragraph, wasn't sure what else to add)
Ability/Talent
Multilingual
History (opt.)
Other information

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Both are accepted and I shall add them into the DORMS now.

Finished my first CS! Kinda tempted to make a cross dresser. :o

Awesome! Feel free! I'm going to open two more DORMS up, just to allow for more characters, one for each year. :)

Reactions: Mundane Monster

CHARACTER SHEET

tumblr_nhzvfrDj9k1rtxhy1o1_400.jpg

(Art Source // Click for Artist)
Name
Oliver Cavanaugh
Sexuality
Bisexual
Nationality
Half Irish + Half African American
Year
Third Year
Dorm

Daemon
Alessandra
The best way to describe Alessandra would be to glower, huff, and stomp your foot because she is impossible. She's stubborn, foul mouthed and has something mean to say about everyone. She looks down on everyone including Oliver, who she calls 'peasant' (she knows his name she just refuses to call him by it because she's a jerk). Alessandra only accepts the finer things in life and will not stand for being treated as less than. That being said, Alessandra is oddly protective of Oliver in her own weird way and flies into a rage when he is hurt physically or emotionally.
On the subject of her appearance, it is unknown why she appears as a unicorn when she is anything but kind, pure and wonderful. In fact her first form was this, but after scaring Oliver half to death she never assumed that form again.
Personality
Friendly ☺ Talkative ☺ Bossy ☺ Impatient☺ Open minded ☺ Fickle
Appearance
Oliver is a short boy who stands at 5'5" and weighs 135 lbs. He has light brown skin and big bright blue eyes. His hair is reddish brown, but he covers it with a blonde wig. As a cross dresser, Oliver dresses like a girl and even does his make up to look more the part. He wears female clothing, mainly bright blouses and tight jeans or capris and sandals. He also adorns his wig with various hair ornaments. For jewelry he wears various multicolored bangles, multiple colorful necklaces at the same time as well as various gaudy costume rings.
Ability/Talent
Cosmetology - Oliver can make anyone look like anything. All he needs is his make up kit and at least an hour and he can change someone's appearance. Need proof? Look at him!
History
☺ Born to a well off family, consisting mostly of males
☺ His mother wanted a daughter so badly she dressed him up as a girl until he turned six
☺ Oliver realized he liked dressing up as a girl
☺ His family encouraged him to live however he pleased, so he never had an identity crisis
☺ School in the next neighborhood closed down so those students came to Oliver's school
☺ Said students began bullying Oliver because of cross dressing
☺ Oliver received invitation from Larkcliff Academy

Other information
He has a voracious appetite and will eat anything.
Even though he likes dressing as a girl, he doesn't want to be one and prefers male pronouns.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I love him!! Where do you find your art? It's amazing! :)

My first male homosexual character!!! Whoo!!

_WAV5rKIhjc.jpg
Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag.jpg

Name
Noah Colston
Sexuality
Homosexual
Nationality
Australian
Year
Third year
Dorm
Daemon
Nine tailed fox (angry)
Chipmunk (Shy/embarrassed/nervous)
Cheetah (Excited)
Red Panda (Calm/curious/hesitant)
Personality
~Shy
~Friendly
~Listens well
~Observant
~Smart
~Doesn't trust easily
~Zones out
~Has short attention span
~Can be lazy
~Hard headed
Appearance
Noah has light brown hair that is quickly growing but he's afraid that if he cuts it it'll look strange. With milk chocolate brown eyes, Noah's skin is a pale. He stands at 5"7 and tends to wear glasses most of the time as well as scarfs. He is known for his feminine looks which he's been teased about by other boys and fawned over by girls but he's always to shy to really say anything even though he usually despises his baby face. (sorry this isn't a full paragraph, wasn't sure what else to add)
Ability/Talent
Multilingual
History (opt.)
Other information
His Daemon just needs a name and you are all set!

I'd like to reserve a fourth year female! This'll be my last character, I swear xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd like to reserve a fourth year female! This'll be my last character, I swear xD
Reserved for you. Keep in mind, reservations are only valid for three days. Please do a CS in before then. :)

Also, my character "Echo Balitiu" wasn't added to the character chart in "Dorm 1" whiichh I realize I put her in as dorm 2 on an accident xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hahaha, it's all good! I'm just adding the characters in a few minutes, just having some lunch and then I'll get them all up and sorted! :)

So many people, so many names, so little memory space left XD

Whoot! Done with mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.