Lantern & tip_and_slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia smiles down at him and then stood up, resting his head on a pillow gently and laying the blanket over him. She goes into the kitchen and prepares breakfast. She serves it up and began to eat hers, not wanting to wake Calum up.

(I sent something, weird)
Calum wakes up, smelling Katia's food. He walks sleepily to the kitchen and kisses her cheek. "Morning.."

(That's okay!)

Katia smiles and moves over to kiss his cheek in return. She got out her whiteboard and began to write on it.
"Morning, I made breakfast" She wrote and serves up the food, taking a seat at the dining table with her food.

Calum smiles and walks, almost limps, to the table. He sits down and eats slowly.
"Mm, my favorite.."

Katia giggles softly and smiles. Once she was done, she began to wash up and then went outside for a walk, so far she hadn't had time to explore around, outside of their home. She looks around, it was pretty beautiful.

Calum decided to stay back, his leg was acting a bit spazmic and difficult lately.

Katia returned home, shutting the door behind her. She noticed that Calum had been limping a little and helped him to a seat.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

Calum nods sheepishly, rubbing his leg. "My leg's been acting odd lately."

Katia nods vaguely.
"You didn't tell me? We'll have to get yoi a doctors appointment" She wrote, sighing.

Calum sighs, he lies back.
"Sorry, I should've told you earlier.."

Katia began to dial he doctors number and then realised that of course she couldn't phone up for an appointment because you would hear absolutely nothing. She sighs.

"You do it then" She wrote and threw the phone at him.

Calum sighs and dials the phone. He talks with the doctor for a bit and looks up at Katia. "He says to come in two days..sorry for not telling you."

Katia just shrugs lightly and rolls her eyes, "It doesn't matter, you're going to the doctors anyways" She says with a shrug. She sat down and sighed. "Maybe if I wasn't deaf then it'd be easier for you to tell me your problems".

Calum blushes slightly, he nods. "It would, wouldn't it? There's no surgery? No hearing aids?"

Katia curls up beside him and then places a head onto her shoulder. "I'd like to get hearing aids" She says. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you".

Calum nods, he kisses her cheek. "That's alright...Katia."

Katia places her hand in his and then kisses his cheek lightly. "I hope your leg is going to be okay. How are you feing now?" She asks him.

Calum blushes faintly, he smiles. "I'm feeling better.." He kisses her forehead softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.