Lantern & tip_and_slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia let the doctor inside, when it was time for Calum to have his leg checked. She shut the door behind the doctor and then say down. She had planned a home visit, because she didn't want to have Calum go through the trouble of walking to the doctors with a poorly leg.

Calum looks at the doctor and back at Katia, he smiles. "Thank you.." he mouths.

Katia smiles as she watches the doctor examine his leg. "You're welcome" She mouths back and then watches as the doctor picked up her whiteboard after examining him.

"He'll need to go to a hospital, so they can x-Ray him and see what the problem is. I can book you an appointment at the local hospital and they can come and fetch you for about, a days time? Tomorrow?" The doctor.

Katia nods and then smiles, thanking the doctor and then letting them out of the house, shutting the door behind them.

Calum smiles, he lips over to Katia and kisses her lips gently. He really appreciated that she would go through trouble to help him out. "Thanks again..." He rubs his leg and sits down.

Katia giggles softly and then hugs him. She switches on the TV and sat there, curled up beside him as she watched the TV. She wraps her arms around him and stretches, leaning up and kissing him on the lips.

Calum smiles, he pats her stomach. "How've you been doing so far?"

Katia smiles and then nods. "I've been doing okay, I love you" She says softly, placing her hand in his. "Could you call the doctor about those hearing aids? I'd really like to give them a try" She says.

Calum nods, smiling excitedly. He grabs his cellphone out of his pocket and calls the doctor. They talk for a while about trying hearing aids and seeing if Katia could try them out. When Calum hangs up, he's still grinning. "She says you can try them out, but it's probably gonna be expensive.."

Katia bit her lip. Of course, she hadn't thought about that, things had their expenses, even hearing aids that were created to help people like herself who were struggling. "H-How expensive?" She asks softly, worried of the price. She hoped she had enough money for them, they didn't just benefit her but they benefited her future, especially with a baby on the way.

Calum sighs. "There are lots..good ones can be up to 1000 dollars..some average are about 100-300 dollars..not too bad."

Katia rubs at her eyes lightly. She didn't have that kind of money. She began to cry. Nothing ever worked right for her. She stood and then wanders outside of the door, rushing away in the distance as she didn't want him to see her cry.

Calum gets up and limps over to Katia, he puts an arm around her. "Hey hey hey, don't cry..we can get any one we want, even if it's cheap. It's gonna be okay..."

Katia looks over at him and then sighs. "I don't have that kind of money!" She exclaims and then sinks to the floor, curling up into a ball.

Calum sighs, he puts both arms around Katia and pulls her close. "Hey, we'll save it. Or just not have hearing aids.."

Katia cries more at the thought of having no hearing aids at all, she gripped to him gently as she cried, and cried. She wanted to let all of her emotions out, she had been feeling so down about her deafness that she couldn't be open about how she was feeling, or her emotions.

Calum holds Katia close, he brushes her hair. He was glad he could get the chance to let Katia let it all out. He loved her, he didn't care if she was deaf.

Katia looks up at him. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to" She says to him, hiding her face as she didn't want him to see her crying.

Calum kisses her head and chuckles sadly. "Hey, it's alright.."

Katia smiles gently and then headed back inside. Once she got indoors, she sat on the sofa and snuggles up with some blankets and a few pillows. Soon enough, she closes her eyes and drifted ff to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.