Ladies, meet Seiji Snow

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

From this day forth, every Dragonite I get, will be named Seiji.

Reactions: Razilin
I love how this thread just exploded

Seiji Snow loves it roo

And you killed it. :P

o.O

Your head must be enormous.

*cough*doublemeaning*cough*
Omg! Stop trying to make me look like a pervert! I meant the head on his neck.....o.o

how did you know i had trouble walking down hallways??

are you psychic?

ARE YOU A WIZZZARD??
Yes, I'm a psychic wizard. Now I will give you the winning lottery number: 12345! You must share your millions with me when you win. :P

Omg! Stop trying to make me look like a pervert! I meant the head on his neck.....o.o

Yes, I'm a psychic wizard. Now I will give you the winning lottery number: 12345! You must share your millions with me when you win. :P
But you are a pervert!

I'm not a pervert. I just haven't seen my husband in over a month, big difference!

I'm not a pervert. I just haven't seen my husband in over a month, big difference!
oh-you-dog-facebook-cover-photo.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Mid and Lyric
Gosh, when did they start calling it a neck? I just can't keep up with all this modern slang for genitals, ugh.
I'm older than you are, so there's no way I know any slang. :P

I'm older than you are, so there's no way I know any slang. :P
Nah, see, you have kids, so you pick up bits and pieces of their slang. Obvious explanation, stop trying to pretend you're not a filthy pervert.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
But....but....I can't be! Then my husband will expect all sorts of kinky things, and I'll have to accept them!

But....but....I can't be! Then my husband will expect all sorts of kinky things, and I'll have to accept them!
Pffft, drop the charade, we all know you're already a kink fiend. The ones who put on the innocent act are always the ones with a huge box full of leather and whips and gags and ropes and paddles and electric nipple clamps. It's a fact of life, and you've been outed by your own denial. :bsmile:

o.o Have you been underneath my bed? Damn it! I knew I had to find a better hiding spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.