Labyrinth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, Awesome :D

Alright, @Salsacookies you're good.

I'll start working on an IC soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I shall post a couple characters soon. Maybe in a few hours. I just have to get back home to my computer

@Dipper
When do you think we'll be starting this up?
I have exams this week and finals next week but I should be active enough. I just don't want to miss out on the glory, you know?

I'm still deciding how I want it all to start, so I'll try not to make you guys wait too long. Possibly the end of tomorrow, if my schedule goes as planned.

No worries ^_^ I was just curious/trying to make sure I plan things out properly in the next few weeks.

Here is the thread, guys.

Awesome!!! *cheers*

I'll probably post in a bit, have to make lunch.

Posted, hope it's alright :3

Character Name: Bassus, Son of Ballon.
Origin: Early Roman Era, Once a Celtic warrior he was taken as a slave and forced to fight in the Gladiatorial pits. He grew strong with this and developed great fame.
Mith: Stella, he believes she is the spirit of his one true love.
Personality: He is a strong willed and able bodied individual, with his body being so large he's grown accustomed to people fearing him and will no doubt approach combat willingly. He fears little and respects little, but he knows the power of what he faces in the Labyrinth. He knows the dangers he faces here.
Appearance:
ht6uys.jpg

He stands at 7ft tall, with a shaved head. He is incredibly muscular, as a result of his years of combat within the arena. His frame is rather large and his small amount of armor is due to the lack of things in his size. He uses spiked metal gauntlets as his primary weapon, however he is also proficient with a spear and sword.
20i6ybm.jpg

Neat. You're good to go, @HellHoundWoof. Just head on over to the IC.

It seems that I will not be joining due to some issues in my household, and thus, I shall be a quiet observer of this roleplay

Lurker Name: Nihilus (pronounced: Nah-ya-lus)
Apparent Gender: Male
Appearance: Nihilus is a mass of sentient, somewhat acidic and highly poisonous ooze. It can expand exponentially, grow demonic appendages such as eyes and mouths, and even give birth to smaller extensions of itself. Although it is formless, it either fills the corners of a hallway and is ever-wriggling, like a mass of worms in black tar. Its eyes blink incessantly, and its mouths bite the air, hungry for Stranded flesh. It can give birth to the lowliest of monsters, imp-like in their appearance.

dark-demon_00222442.jpg

(Nihilus with an anthropological form, copying that of a human's.)

18lrvp0hsv5zwjpg.jpg

(A serpentine extension of Nihilus.)

598.jpg

(Nihilus creeping up on a Stranded, filling the entire room with its form.)

1070814-darkling.jpg

(Created within Nihilus' birthing pods, these, the Umbraings, are his minions; scurrying and swarming quarry before tearing and rendering like piranha. They're as big as little dolls and can fly. The more Umbralings are out of his form, the smaller Nihilus is. When they are killed, they become ooze that trickles back to Nihilus's form. Also, they automatically die within five minutes, or are far from Nihilus.)

Personality: To Nihilus, the Stranded are to be dealt with immediately. Nihilus is the Artificer's lapdog, in spite of his important role in the Labyrinth. His no-nonsense personality and sense of urgency to end the lives of the Stranded are due to a sense of insecurity and self-loathing of himself, willing only to please his dark master. He wishes to stand above all other Lurkers and outshine their endeavors, hoping to earn the Artificer's favor. When Stranded encounter Nihilus, he will give them no time to react. An unfair fighter, he usually just floods the halls of the Labyrinth with countless Umbralings to rip Stranded apart. He offers them to the Artificer with religious glee. As for Mith, he cares not about them - Mith and Stranded are the same. They both defy the Artificer and thus must be dealt with accordingly. Nihilus and his Umbralings are a courageous albeit obsessive lot. Do not mistake him for a fool, however. He is a master trapster - like a predator in wait. He blends within the shadows of the hall, cultivating silence in order to strike at the right time. Legend and clues within the Labyrinth point to a pool of darkness given life by the Artificer - thus was Nihilus' story.

Position in the Hierarchy: Nihilus was granted the position of Hunter. He does not wait around for Stranded. Rather, he traverses the long and winding halls blindly and aimlessly in hopes to see a mortal Stranded or a Mith and will proceed to prepare for combat - merging with the walls until the time is right to strike.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Damien Kriez Lurkers don't generally have minions of their own, but as long as they're connected or affect Nihilus in some way, you're fine. Head on over to the IC.

It seems that I will not be joining due to some issues in my household, and thus, I shall be a quiet observer of this roleplay
It's alright! If you ever do decide to join later, you're always welcome.

Not that important but I have updated my character sheet with an image.

So is there a plot for this? Lol... Or is it just sandbox solo-rping?

Status
Not open for further replies.