Labyrinth

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a plot. Thought I'd made it clear, but may not have and forgotten: You can't find your way out on your own, so the second best option is to seek out others and follow the clues posted. If you have questions, just ask. I'm trying to reveal it slowly. Think of it as a team vs team kind of thing, at least in the beginning.

Oh, haha, no I know the overall plot is just "getting out", but I wondered if there are milestones and like, a prewritten plot that our characters will venture through :)

So can we write our own encounters or are you in control of who we bump into a when?

Oh, yeah! Milstones. Every so often I'll be posting something to make certain parts of the plot known, probably once some of you have met each other. The most recent was posted earlier today I think?

Besides that, you guys control who you bump into and when.

I have my char calling out if any Stranded wish to meet ;D

Go ahead and mingle, guys. I'll post again when some of you have interacted.

Reactions: Greenie
@Greenie
I shall try making a post after work. ^^

• Thank You
Character Name:
Nevil Manchester
Origin:
Nevil was a prince, born in the era of Kings and Queens in Britain. His life was sheltered, for the most part, as all he saw was castle walls and the finer things in life. Not once has the Prince taken up a sword in battle, he has never had to lift a finger, and he will never stoop to allowing someone to be superior then him. That being said, after sentencing his servant to death over a cherry stem in the cherry bowl, needless to say he was wished upon to be taken. In the middle of the night he was whisked away, maybe a kidnapping of revenge for the many people he has misused, mistreated, and killed in his reign.
Mith:
Arthur
Personality:
Nevil is rude, ungrateful, and short tempered, not matching his age at all. The man is but a child, not willing to cope with others or admit his wrongdoings. Never will Nevil work with others unless he leads, and even then will use the comrades as a way to get further then them. That being said, Nevil is charming when he wants to be. The Prince has learned to get what he wants, and as such is cunning as well. But, all in all, Nevil is nothing short of a brat.
Other:
((I think he'll die first.))
Appearance:
15ua83361.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Name:

Allon Serva
Origin:
Allon was born into the colonial era of America, living in the first colony of Roanoke. The colony was said to last three years until John White found it abandoned, but Allon knows better then that. In his time handling the colony, he found himself face to face with an Indian tribe that wanted the colony gone, but Allon wouldn't allow it. His family, friends, and lover were all there, and as such he would protect them. Killing the Indians caused more then he could imagine, as he was sucked away to the Labrinyth. The last sights and noises were all of the deaths of his colony, the slaughter of his people, and the cries of his fiance.
Mith:
Peace
Personality:
Allon is kind hearted, caring, and protective individual, holding others above himself. Lives of those in need are more important then himself, as he would thrust into danger if it meant helping someone else. Sadly, after watching the last scenes of Roanoke, Allon has become more reserved, almost afraid to enjoy people or friends in case they disappear over his actions as well.
Appearance:
Allon stands at six feet tall, toned and muscular from the year of work on Roanoke and the years before. His eyes are blue, hair brown, and face covered in a light scruff that hides his innocent baby face. Allon's skin, under the long white shirt and brown overalls, is a tan that shows his many hours in the sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((I'll do my Lurker later.))

I'm guessing it's best for stranded to be in something of a group rather than all alone o.o

I'm guessing it's best for stranded to be in something of a group rather than all alone o.o
I would think so. I think we should team up and look for drawings of eyes on the walls IC, they're the first clue. "Chalk Eyes" or what not. Allies are best.

I would think so. I think we should team up and look for drawings of eyes on the walls IC, they're the first clue. "Chalk Eyes" or what not. Allies are best.
Mhm! I'm just gonna wait for @Icystorm to post first. :)

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Sorry that took so long. I am a bit tired from work so I hope my post is not too terrible.
That's alright! :3 I might take a while myself, have some stuff to do.

I am debating if I should bring in another stranded. I feel he could be very useful to the right lurker.

I was wondering about writing a Stranded too, as this does seem to have become a bit of a Lurkerfest.

tumblr_n5dkwgETNk1tp71xqo7_400.gif
116620729RESIZED.jpg
Character Name: Yue Jeong Areum (Yue= moon, Jeong= silent, Areum= beautiful)

Origin: Yue lived a normal life with her family until the age of 14 when the Goryeo Dynasty began. She was forced to be separated from her two parents and younger brother along with other females of the Cheonmin status (society of a low status) who where being given the same fate for "committing treason". They were shipped to a Gisaeng where they had to work like slaves to please the Yangban (males/society of a higher status). Anyone who had refused were either abused or threatened until they did their job. Quite a few who stood their ground were put to death. Yue, being the one who refused, was threatened that her family would be killed. Having no choice but to follow their demands, she worked as a Ginyeo for 4 years. By the time she was 18, she managed to escape and pass the border to Japan by changing her name to Yue and going into hiding as a Japanese citizen. Despite managing to escape, someone randomly ratted her out for being a North Korean and ended up being thrown in a prison.

Mith: Kumiho (Korean for nine tailed fox)

Personality: Yue can pull off putting up a front and letting people see what they want to see her as being that she was trained to please people when she was in the Gisaeng. Now that she is no longer a Ginyeo, Yue no longer uses that persona. In reality, she is mysterious and calm. Instead of finding fear in danger, she holds a sense of curiosity towards it. Though being that she was treated like dirt by males, she did grow some sort of fear/prejudice towards them and tends keep a distance out of distrust. Her speech also tends to be confusing, as she often speaks in a way where a person has to analyze the meaning of it closely. Besides being difficult to understand, Yue is compassionate but also cold to the people that look down her.

Character Name: Jack 'The Jackal' Singer

Origin: Jack was born to a middle class family and seemed a normal kid. Being an only child he was a little bit spoiled and enjoyed doing all the fun kid stuff: going to the pool, playing hide-and-go-seek, finger painting, but then he learned about magic. His dad was ok with him being interested in it, as Jack was still young. As time went on though, his dad started to worry. He wanted his son to get a good job and have a happy life. What he did not was for his boy to be, what he considered, a lowlife degenerate. He thought magicians were worthless scum with no real job. Jack was dead set on becoming one though. This angered his father and when Jack was about 15 his father started to abuse him physically and mentally. He could not understand his son and wanted him to see reason. This only pushed Jack farther a way and he started hanging out with the wrong crowd; smoking, doing drugs, all that fun stuff. This is also the time when he got the nickname, Jackal. At 16 it became apparent there was something mentally wrong with him, and at the age of 17 he got tired of his father and started fighting back. This made his old man back off, but his son was dead to him. When Jackal turned 18 he was kicked out of the house and left to fend for himself, so he went to Vegas. In Vegas he met the people that would change his world, and for a small price, would give him everything he wanted.

Mith: He cares not for his mith

Personality: Jack, the overconfident trickster. He suffers from moral insanity, thus he bereft of ethical judgement and feelings. He does not care who he hurts so long as he gets what he wants. Do not feel you can get away with fighting back since does not like when that happens and will use dirty tricks to cause further harm. If one gets away he will remember the face, especially if they hurt him in the process, for he is a vengeful character. His dad is a good example since he will not be satisfied until his father is dead, although his father is one of the only people he wants dead. Everyone else he would rather torture. One important thing is that he does not enjoy any of this. In fact, the only thing he cares about is performing magic. The main reason he feels the need to torture those that oppose him is that he also suffers from intermittent explosive disorder. He is unable to prevent the disorder from happening, but he does have good control of how it happens.

Appearance:
full

I'm not sure if I already made a post expressing my interest or not, but I am watching the thread (and I'm still interested!).

Character Name: Elizabeth Ryder.
Origin:

Elizabeth was born in London, England. She grew detached from her family and few friends, leading a very normal life until she reached the age of eight. Her parents died in a car crash. After being unable to enter a foster family for some time she and her brother were separated: She was sent to an all-girls boarding school. She didn't know where he was sent. At the boarding school she failed to fit in and was bullied for much of her first year. Though as time went on this became less and less frequent until by her last year, by which time everything was relatively normal.
After school she went to college, followed by university. With her life on track she transferred to America to start her time at a university (or college as they often called it abroad) in Massachusetts.
Over the course of her first year the work load was quickly getting the better of her. Eventually her room mate offered a
solution. She gave Elizabeth amphetamine, claiming it would her her work through the night. This was the steady slope that led downwards. Over the course of the year her dependency on amphetamine worsened. She was quickly becoming nervous and distrustful of everyone around her, particularly her room mate.
Mith: Tali.
Personality:

Quiet, detached and uneasy around other people. Whilst incredibly knowledgeable she is also terrified of the Labyrinth, barely holding it together since arriving. Elizabeth was plagued by nightmares before arriving in the Labyrinth. She has had trouble dealing with her drug use and is yet to make any friendships/relationships of meaning.
Appearance:
Emo-girl-hair-18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.