黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if you'll want him. X,D I revamped my idea a little, so I'll have to make more characters than one. o 3 o One of them will definitely be the idiot Casanova who loses all his money on gambling and paying for expensive gifts for beautiful ladies. >.>; Or just helping people in need. The head of the family, however... will be a 50+ badass, 'cause I thought I'd try something new for once. We'll have to see how stuff works whilst I'm making my CS. XD As it seems right now, idiot lord will be heir of the family. o 3 o I... also didn't want to go down the road of orphaned children. >.>;
I'd still be up for him though ovo

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Back. Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been really tired lately because of school and can't find time to be on here as much as I used to be.

I think Im just going to drop Azrayla (my butler), this new job is wearing me out more than I thought it would and itd be easier to focus on just the one character for now. I hope ya'll don't mind

I think Im just going to drop Azrayla (my butler), this new job is wearing me out more than I thought it would and itd be easier to focus on just the one character for now. I hope ya'll don't mind
Understandable, no worries hun. Who were you a Butler for?

Again. I do apologize for dropping, in case it became inconvenient for anyone.

How do you guys do those fancy posts? You know, the one's with the colored backgrounds and such. It's so awesome!

How do you guys do those fancy posts? You know, the one's with the colored backgrounds and such. It's so awesome!
Delete the brackets ()
Code:
[BG=(color hex code here)]PUT TEXT HERE[/BG]

Also, did you want to post first or shall I?

I'm down with posting first. Unless you had an idea you wanted to carry out, then be my guest. I just thought now would be a good time to make my first post. I'm so excited!

I'm down with posting first. Unless you had an idea you wanted to carry out, then be my guest. I just thought now would be a good time to make my first post. I'm so excited!
Go for it :) I'll respond once I have a solid ground for Klara~

I swear, I'm working on my character but I'm an complete idiot because I started making research on Brittish nobility and peerage and such. >_>; It's completely pointless since clearly no one else has, but... now I can't help but want to make it at least semi realistic. x.x Ahhh... I have a question. o 3 o

@Ali, would it be possible for a person to make a contract that lasts for generations? It would be something along the lines of "whomever becomes the next head of the family also inherits the demon and his services". Of course, the demon would get the soul of each master he's served and one can discuss the morale behind selling the souls of your future children and grandchildren etc... But it was something along those lines I had in mind. o 3 o

I swear, I'm working on my character but I'm an complete idiot because I started making research on Brittish nobility and peerage and such. >_>; It's completely pointless since clearly no one else has, but... now I can't help but want to make it at least semi realistic. x.x Ahhh... I have a question. o 3 o

@Ali, would it be possible for a person to make a contract that lasts for generations? It would be something along the lines of "whomever becomes the next head of the family also inherits the demon and his services". Of course, the demon would get the soul of each master he's served and one can discuss the morale behind selling the souls of your future children and grandchildren etc... But it was something along those lines I had in mind. o 3 o
Hmmm... I don't see anything wrong with the idea, it's actually rather interesting :D go for it Hun.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
Okay, I has a question... o 3 o Anyone up for playing family members (mainly one of my character's children) of the Ainsworth family? o 3 o 'Cause I'm totally not going for the dead family trope and playing all of them, although it wouldn't be impossible, would definitely be less interesting than having different people play some of the characters. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.