黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no ball/dinner party? Thats not fun, maybe ill throw one
Misha was never going to throw a ball. The dinner party was something he was going to throw. I believe @Kadin was going to make the ball happen, which I think he still is.

Whoa, sorry I disappeared there for a while. I started watching Markiplier and couldn't stop. The Markiplier Effect, lol.

Misha was never going to throw a ball. The dinner party was something he was going to throw. I believe @Kadin was going to make the ball happen, which I think he still is.
Alright, does that leave someone pair-less? x_x

Alright, does that leave someone pair-less? x_x
Perhaps @Silver's butler, but I do believe she only made one to pair up with my Earl, but now that my Earl is gone, Silver may just remove her butler as well. Not sure. Been trying to get in touch with her on Skype.

Perhaps @Silver's butler, but I do believe she only made one to pair up with my Earl, but now that my Earl is gone, Silver may just remove her butler as well. Not sure. Been trying to get in touch with her on Skype.
Alright. Are you still all good for Niklaus??

Yea, I'll go ahead and drop my butler unless theres someone who needs one.

Yea, I'll go ahead and drop my butler unless theres someone who needs one.
Akashi made a suggestion over Skype yesterday that I found quite interesting. If you want, you can take over Klara and RP her :) that is, if you still want to play a butler ^^

I wouldn't see it much issue to swap Klara to Silver's butler either way as well if she desires to do so.

I wouldn't see it much issue to swap Klara to Silver's butler either way as well if she desires to do so.
I was thinking instead of replacing a Butler, that if @Silver still wished to play a butler, she could just assume Klara - if she so desired and be Countess Loveless's butler. But if not, I'm perfectly fine still playing Klara ^^ She is a rather interesting creation if I do say so myself.
Also, just in case anyone had any plans for my secondary pairing Ashton and Vladimir; I'll be playing them rather sparsely as to keep with my original pairing and still helping @XxDreamingxX in their butler.
So, if there were any plots involving A and V, let me know now so I can a lot some time to write for them and not disappoint you ♥

Reactions: Kitsune
Is there still room for me to join? I finally have an idea for a character/character's. ^^

Reactions: Ali
*really wants to butler for you*
I dunno if you'll want him. X,D I revamped my idea a little, so I'll have to make more characters than one. o 3 o One of them will definitely be the idiot Casanova who loses all his money on gambling and paying for expensive gifts for beautiful ladies. >.>; Or just helping people in need. The head of the family, however... will be a 50+ badass, 'cause I thought I'd try something new for once. We'll have to see how stuff works whilst I'm making my CS. XD As it seems right now, idiot lord will be heir of the family. o 3 o I... also didn't want to go down the road of orphaned children. >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.