黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says:
"○POSTING SET-UP
(Picture/Banner)
Name:
"

I have no idea what picture/banner means.
Picture of your character i think, easy identification of who's talking

It says:
"○POSTING SET-UP
(Picture/Banner)
Name:
"

I have no idea what picture/banner means.
Picture of your character or banner (elongated pic) of them.

Picture of your character or banner (elongated pic) of them.
Whew, okay. I just wanted to make sure I didn't completely misunderstand. I'm good then. >< Location would be fine with just a description right? (They're all at the manors right now anyways... but still)

I've got an idea for a basic start for all of us, if anyone wants to hear it.

I've got an idea for a basic start for all of us, if anyone wants to hear it.
I've kinda already written mine. But if it's something that doesn't impact the morning, I'd still be interested.

@Kadin Sorry it occurred to me we need a bio of how felix and Liatris met. Would you like to plan that through PM? c:

Oh if any of you guys want your Noble or Butler to know of Halland by his underground titles, or maybe had dealings with him in the past. I'm cool with it =)

My idea was the queen gathering all the villainous nobles during a ball or something? It would allow all the characters to interact and we would be able to skip the whole morning routine thing. Or it could happen later. It's up to Ali though.

I will just go out on a limb and say that there isn't more spots in this rp.
There will always be spots :) You'll just need a partner. What kind of character were you looking to create?

Hey @Ali , what is meant by "picture/banner" in the IC???
An image of your character, hun :) But small and appropriate, banner sized.
Like this:
290zq6q.png

Wait, is it possible to have two butlers? * creepy smiles*
You'd need two souls for that :P

My idea was the queen gathering all the villainous nobles during a ball or something? It would allow all the characters to interact and we would be able to skip the whole morning routine thing. Or it could happen later. It's up to Ali though.
That's interesting, I like it :)

I ended up posting them a bit larger, but they're sort of part of the post, so I don't think it'll be a problem ><

@Zeroisdead

Do you want me to post for Adela, or do you want to plan something?
You can go ahead and start posting, but I probably wont be able to get to a decent computer for another couple hours, we can start planning then if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh also
@Ali I was going to make a 3rd character (a modified human) that was going to serve one of the houses. Will I still be able to do so?

@Ali I asked if anyone needed a butler like... 2 days ago I think or maybe early yesterday. Anyways I was planing to make a butler

Hmm...how does one make a banner-sized heading, anyway? Don't you need Photoshop?

I suck at making stuff nice and pretty on the computer ;~;

Oh also
@Ali I was going to make a 3rd character (a modified human) that was going to serve one of the houses. Will I still be able to do so?
Of course hun :) Just because the IC has begun doesn't mean I'm cutting off characters or applications ^^

@Ali I asked if anyone needed a butler like... 2 days ago I think or maybe early yesterday. Anyways I was planing to make a butler
Yes I remember your post. As it stands, every Master/Mistress has a butler. If you wanted to drag a friend into this RP and have them make a Master/Mistress for your butler, you're more than welcome to do so :) Or you could make your own pairing like I have done ^-^

Hmm...how does one make a banner-sized heading, anyway? Don't you need Photoshop?

I suck at making stuff nice and pretty on the computer ;~;
Some user Photoshop/Gimp other's use websites :P
728 x 180 is the best dimensions (I've found) for a length versed banner.
And 445 x 175 is good for s short and stout looking banner ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.