黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was my code ; my coding is different than the iwaku fieldbox given o3o <-<

Alright... I ...think the first page is updated properly? Let me know guys?

I knew it was my code ; my coding is different than the iwaku fieldbox given o3o <-<
Is it alright if I used your code to make my CS look pretty? >_<

Wait, who was I supposed to be butler for, then? It's kinda tough to check these things from my phone, but as it looks now, Aloysius is in need of a master/mistress

Wait, who was I supposed to be butler for, then? It's kinda tough to check these things from my phone, but as it looks now, Aloysius is in need of a master/mistress
I think he does need a Master/Mistress, and I feel like there is a Master/Mistress without a butler >:/ HHmm...gimme a sec to check this out~
EDIT: You're right >:l And apparently I was wrong with thinking there was a Master/Mistress in need of a butler. Tell you what, since Klara isn't even a character yet, how's about Aloysius takes her place as Cedric's butler?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he does need a Master/Mistress, and I feel like there is a Master/Mistress without a butler >:/ HHmm...gimme a sec to check this out~
EDIT: You're right >:l And apparently I was wrong with thinking there was a Master/Mistress in need of a butler. Tell you what, since Klara isn't even a character yet, how's about Aloysius takes her place as Cedric's butler?
That is completely fine! I'll edit it into my CS later, but I'm on it, mind not changed. ^^

Reactions: Ali
By "picture", does it mean a picture of the place they're located at or a picture of the character? I'm slightly confused.

I corrected my CS's (sorry, I just really thought that butler and Earl/Countess were supposed to have the same seal, which is the reason I copied it. Regardless, I switched it out with something different, so I'm good ovo)

They are suppose to have the same seal. Anyhow i am going back to bed.

@Greenrust and @Kitsune , I'm writing my post now. If any of you feel that I portray your characters wrong when it's posted, just tell me where I'm wrong and what I should edit and I'll make sure to get it done. ; v ;

Okay so I guess that got sorted out XD lol looks like your my Butler @Shadows

Yay IC!! *dances*
tumblr_lowx9x3FKK1qjv4fz.gif

Well.. I dont think every countess or earl needs to wake up for their posts..
Okay so I guess that got sorted out XD lol looks like your my Butler @Shadows

Yay IC!! *dances*
tumblr_lowx9x3FKK1qjv4fz.gif
Yeah it got all sorted out.. >.<

Hmmm... I don't mind either way. I would like to talk to my partners first, though. At least before posting.

@MiNaGi Never mind i know what happening now, i have marked you down as my butler, mind waking me up in your post? He doesen't wake up easily. Also there will likely be a random girl in his bed that needs to be seen out

Status
Not open for further replies.