Kuroko No Basuke: New Generation RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayden tilted his head and took the chalk, Yuuma giving him a soft nod to do the jump. "Mkay~ Here I go~!" Kayden squatted down slightly, waited for a couple of seconds, and leaped to an impressive height for his tall body. His hand made a small tick mark on the wall in front of him, guessing that's were he was suppsed to make the mark. He handed the chalk back to the coach after landing with a loud thump that caused Yuuma's body to jump a couple of inches.

Yuuma wasn't very bothered about it, but held on to Takumi's shirt to stabilize his balance, blank eyes on his face like always.

Ren looked at the coach as she was testing how high they can jump. Ren watched eagerly as each
Player took his turn.

Tetsumi nodded a bit impressively and tapped her chin a bit, making a mental note of something. "Good," she said, patting Kayden's head affectionately before going over to Ren, holding out the chalk.

"Your turn." She stated.

Ten stepped up to the line. She stepped back with his left foot and jumped. He had a 32 inch vertical. "How did I do coach."

"Good, good," said Tetsumi, taking the chalk back and nodding a bit once more. She didn't want to show any more excitement towards one player more than the rest. She decided to keep her monotonous replies for each person.

Next, was Yuuma, whom she hand the chalk over to, "You next, friend,"

Yuuma took the chalk quietly and reared back for his jump. He did a rather high just as well, but comparing it to the other's, his was a bit lower than the lowest jumper out of the tall bunch. Yuuma was a very flexible and fast person, but he lacked a bit of boosting power in his powerful legs.

Kayden patted his back and ruffled his hair again with a congratulation leaving his lips. Yuuma handed the chalk to Tetsumi and fixed his hair again, going back to stand in line like all the new recruits.

Takumi watches the three take there turns as he steaches his legs. He let's the thought of winning the bet he made with his father motivate him to be at his best for what ever test the coach would throw at them. After yuuma hands the chalk to the coach Takumi quickly takes the chalk from the coach and steps up to the line. He lowers down before springing into the air . With the chalk in his right hand he swipes a line before letting out a small chuckle while he desends down. Since his mark was a little further up than rens As soon as he lands Takumi performs an air thrust with his right arm "YES!"

" uh" Takumi looks down at his hand to see he had crushed the chalk in his hand " o crap" he whispers as he faces his back to the others . He quickly drops the dust as he turns around " ah coach" he scratches his cheek not knowing he was leaving a blue mark on his face. " I lost your chalk...." he quickly walks back into line next to yuuma . He wipes some sweat from his face leaving a large blue chalk line across his face. He then turns to yuuma " that was close"

Last edited:
Kayden quietly giggled and laughed in a good natured way. His hand came up to swipe his hair back so it would stop getting in his eyes, the fiery strands flopping on his forehead in different places.

Yuuma seemed amused, if the slightly raised right eyebrow was any indication of it. He hadn't shown a hint of emotion, and here he just quirked an eyebrow at the display he saw. He didn't answer Takumi in order to watch him make a blue mess of his face. Yuuma pI'll ed his black shirt off, licked at an edge with his pierced tongue, and started wiping away the bright stains on the taller teens face with amused eyes. "You look like a smurf..." Yuuma murmured, no one paying them mind since they were all guys here.

" smurf?" Takumi says as yuuma cleans his face " uh.." he raises his hand that was still covered " o man" he whispers nervously . He let's out a chuckle when yuuma finishes " thanks Yuu " he says continuing to lauph . " first year at a new school ... and I already make myself look like an idiot"

"Mn...yet you made an impressive jump..I find that admiring," Yuuma answered with a softened look up at the tall teen. His shirt was flung over his shoulder to rest there, his tattoo of the Zodiac signs and the one of his brothers name in Russian exposed for the team to see. Yuuma was internally surprised of being called by his first name Takumi, but let it be for now. It did sound nice from his lips.

" thanks " Takumi says still facing forward trying to hide his big grin, " I need to make this team" he says with determination . " that's the only way to get my happy ending" his life goal is what he calls his happy endings . He looks at yuuma " what's your happy ending Yuu?" At this point Tetsus pupils began to enlarge again due to him relaxing

Yuuma glanced up at the grinning teen before softly shrugging his shoulder. "I have no personal goal yet.. though it may involve music in the future...Music is very important in my life.." Yuumas eyes softened up lightly, since he was unable to smile often. He dabbed st the sweat on his forehead with the dark shirt, glancing up at Takumi with warmed mismatched eyes. "It's nice to know you have a goal in life, Takumi-kun..."

Takumi Listens to Yuuma as he explains that he did not really have a goal . Though Takumi has seen Yuuma,s mismatched eyes before it still surprised him. He shakes his head " no that wont cut it" He says with a smirk
" ill tell you what Yuu , if we make the team....." Takumi holds up his fist towards Yuuma " ill share my happy ending with you"

Ren looked at the wall. "Not too bad." He walked over to the coach. "Can I get my paper work ma'am."

Yuuma looked at the fist with blank eyes, before trailing them up to look at Takumis eyes. He was interested in the way they seemed to dilate so easily. His pupils remained small, giving his eyes a rather frightening appearance. "Hn..very well..." the smaller teen raised his pale fist and lightly bumped it to Takumis. "I look forward to making the team with you.." Yuumas eyes held an amused look in them, before going back to their blank expression.

Takumi lets out another chuckle when he sees Yuumas expression go blank . " ok" He turns to his other side when he hears Ren speak with the coach. " uh .. i need one too" Takumi says as he holds up his hand .

(Our Coach has stopped the roleplay here, so I will be taking over as Coach c: )
Furika nodded to both teens before leaving for the office to get the paperwork. She walked back after a couple of minutes and handed them the paperwork they needed with a grin on her cheeks. "Alright! Now, I'd like to test the new recruits on their abilities! Recruits against the Upperclassmen~!" Furika cheered while Kayden giggled and glomped Yuuma's arm. "Yuu-chan, lets go~!" "Mn.." Yuuma answered, letting himself be dragged off by Kayden to prepare for their game against their seniors.

Ren picked up his paperwork. After that he went out to the court to wait for the rest of the recruits.

" thank you" Takumi as he takes the form. After listening to the coach he rushes over to his bag so he could put the form away , and to get a drink of water. He watches the others as they begin to warm up for the practice match before looking at the upperclassmen . " hmph" Takumi runs over to his teammates and begins to stretch.

Yuuma was currently helping Kayden stretch, since Kayden seemed to not be very flexible if his face was any sign of it. "Oww, Yuu-chan! Stop that!" "If you don't stretch you'll pull something..." "Yeah, I know. But not everyone can contort their bodies like you!" "You're exaggerating.." Yuuma mumbled before giving his back one hard push and letting him go.

Yuuma went up to the starting string like the Coach wanted, watching as Kayden went up for the tip off against a taller Senior. The Senior gave him a chuckle while Furika blew her whistle and tossed the ball, Kayden springing up to take to their side, and thus the match began.

Status
Not open for further replies.