Kuroko No Basuke: New Generation RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takumi keeps his distance from the others training . Little did the the others know that Takumi had developed a skill he called shadow drives. This skill is a lot like shadow boxing, but with basketball. Takumi starts off with a slow dribble before picking up its speed as he drives in to an imaginary opponent. When he inches closer to the hoop.He whips the ball at the backboard so it shoots into the air where it is cached in mere second's by Takumi again. In the air he extends his arm to form a small wave before he crashes the ball into the hoop. He hangs from the hoop thinking to his self for a while before dropping down . He walks away and restarts from the beginning

Last edited:
Yuuma quietly watched Takumi when all the others started chatting to get to know eachother, his lack of presence plus his small height helping him out. Yuuma wouldn't use his eyes yet, but when the time came, he would. For now, he would stick to practicing his drills and drives to be able to throw off his opponents without any use of his eyes. Thus, he started driving the ball with his eyes closed, picturing imaginary foes to dribble around and shoot baskets from. Kayden was the only partner or friend he has had in his entire life, and only he knew of what Yuuma was really able to do with those mismatched eyes many found intimidating. 'Takumi-san is a very formidable player...'

After a few more dunks Takumi knees down to fix his shoe laces , at the same time he takes the time to examine the others . Since he was not really people person He remained silent . With his shoes fixed he stands back to his feet and looks at the closest person that was next to him and hands the kid the ball he was using before returning to his bag. There were a few school girls that were peeking into the gym and whispering. He pulls his phone out to check if he had any messages from his father .
Seeing that a few of the girls were looking at him now he gives them a short wave causing them to hide there faces.

Yuuma yawned softly and stretched, his shirt riding up to expose the tattoo on his hip. He checked the time on the large clock by the entrance of the gym and decided to sit by his bags to rest for a bit until the coach returned with some things she said they would need for practice. His shorts rode up his thick legs while he read a book against one of the baskets. It was a musical book, filled with many compositions and various pieces. Kayden was still chatting with the tall teen, so he shrugged to himself and continued to play the music in his head, face relaxed instead of his usually hard look he gave everyone here.

After a few minutes Takumi walks over to Yuuma and takes a seat next to him . " you remind me of one of my friends back home" he says as he leans his head back. He examines the book Yuuma was reading " she liked to read too" He says before taking a sip from his water bottle .

Yuuma hummed and glanced at him with a soft noise of attention to show he was listening, before going back to his book. He ran a hand through his hair and fixed it as best as he could without a brush or mirror, mismatched eyes looking at his blue nails quietly. "..Where did you transfer from...?" Yuuma mumbled so quietly it was almost hard for Takumi to hear him. A grey and golden eye watched the taller teen beside him, waiting for an answer while he checked his blue phone that had a cute Gemini charm hanging from it.

Ren looked at the smaller teen. "My size isn't the only thing about me. He made his way to the court and began practicing. He was actually quite nimble for someone his size. He began training with one of the other guys. In a short 1-1 Ren allowed no points. This was his specialty the great wall.

" Hawaii" Takumi said as he capped his water bottle. He turns his head to look at Yuuma and was surprised to see that his eyes were different from each other . Takumi was no idiot he quickly could tell Yuuma is, or at least was " You can call me Mano.... or Same since they mean the same thing " he says as he looks back at the others players. " i hope the coach gets hear soon .. i was hoping to get on his good side"

Tetsumi looked over a the new players that arrived. She put on a smile and made her way over it them. "Her.. you'd want to get on her good side," said Tetsumi said, crossing her arms over her torso. Her confidence definitely was too much for her height compared to most of the people that she was speaking too.

"So you're all interested in joining?" She asked, of course not to Yuuma whom shed already given the form to as she quirked her eyebrow.

Kayden smiled and nodded to the coach happily, standing by Ren to watch his play style. "You're a really good 'wall'. huh~?" Kayden chuckled softly as he spun a basketball on his finger, eyeing Yuuma and Takumi from his standing point.

"Mn... I came here from Russia.." Yuuma mumbled to the teen besides him as he placed his book away to stretch his arms over his head. His blank eyes looked around in his bag until he pulled out one of his cans of cold tea to drink. The cold liquid made him sigh softly, only lightly sweating from the speed he had to use for his drives.

Tetsumi picked up a ball that rolled over towards her, she flicked it up with her foot and threw it over to one of the first string players. She looked all around with a content and satisfied look on her face. The new comers looked promising, this was good. Tetsumi picked up the whistle that lay at her chest and blew into it.

"Alright guys, great job. Now please, line up!" She shouted, clapping her hand together.

" o the coach Is a woman then" he says to the girl that walked up to him. " do you know when she will be here? " he says as he looks between yuuma and the girl. He stands to his feet and his his neck " but thanks for telling me girl.. I would of looked stupid if I met her expecting a guy coach"

"Tetsumi-san is the coach here.." Yuuma sighed and stood up, tugging his shorts back down his legs before jogging over to stand by Kayden and Ren. Kayden smiled and ruffled Yuuma's hair, and winced as Yuuma reached and pinched his cheek in his 'playful' way. It really left a mark on his cheeks, but he laughed nonetheless. Yuuma was really fun to be with, so the taller male never understood why people didn't try to hang out with him.

Tetsumi giggled a bit at what Takumi said, amused at his spacelessness. As the players rounded up, she paced in front of them, hands in her back pockets. "You former players have improved indefinitely.. I'm proud," she stated and stopped where she stood, glancing over at some of the newer arrivals. "To the new players, you did good as well. However, I do have one thing to say," she stated, stoning her tone a bit.

"Don't think that my compliment grants you a definite spot on the team,"

Kayden's smile remained in place, while many of the brand new members seemed shocked at such an obvious statement. Yuuma hummed softly, eyes darting to Takumi an Kayden before going back to th Coach in front of him. He knew there was a low chance of him making the team, but if he didn't there were many other things that he could do in this school. His brother could even help him search for it, since he was already enlisted in the Music club for good.

Takumi stands there not knowing what to say ~ but she's really young ~ he thought to his self . He places his bottle down a quietly to the line of students. Listening to the coach a small grin runs across his face . His pupils begin to shrink causeing him to look more serious

"The former players can go relax for a moment," Tetsumi stated with a little flick of her wrist. She took a ball from a player that held it out to her. As the amount of people in the gym got smaller, Tetsumi began to spin the ball on her middle finger, looking at the orange sphere spin vigorously.

"No, don't think that just because I am a girl, or maybe younger than you that I'm not going to push you to your fullest potential," she stated, catching the ball and holding it at her side. "And I'd you get through tryouts you better prepare yourself for the hardest practices that you've ever been through," she adds before starting up her pacing again.

"I'm telling you this so you all don't weasel out in the end,"

"Don't worry Coach~! We won't let you down~!" Kayden exclaimed with a grin on his dimpled cheeks, pinching Yuuma's cheeks to make him smile, though it looked odd on his dull face. "Stop it, Kayden..." Yuuma's voice was muffled because of the taller teen tugging on his cheeks, using a finger to poke his bellybutton and causing him to squeak and rub at his stomach with a pout on his cheeks. "Yuu-chan, you're so mean to me~" Kayden mumbled before leaning his head on Yuuma's shoulder, such an awkward angle because of their height differences.

Tetsumi smiles a bit at Kaydens persistence but, keeps the hardiness in her eyes. "Good," she states, nodding a bit. "I know that this isn't the tryout but, I do want you guys to so one small thing for me. It doesn't require much," she states as she rummages around in her back looking for something. She finally gets out a piece of blue chalk.

"I'd like for you all to show me how high you can jump," she explains, twirling the piece in her hands. Tetsumi goes over to Kayden with a sweet yet imposing smile and hands the chalk to him. "You seem like an eager one, you can start us off," she says.

Takumi listened to the coach as she spoke , he pushes his hair back as he looks down " I'll get my happy ending " he whispers to his self. He looks back up and watches as the coach hands the calk to another kid .

Status
Not open for further replies.