Knights High School

Remembering she still had Michio's pen, she tried to tried to call out to him but realized he already walked out of the room. "I guess this means I can keep it" She said to herself. Since Luna had a spare, she decided to go to the roof to read considering it's usually quiet up there and it was a nice day.

Michio walked out to the front of the school and leaned his back against the building. He sighed
~~~~
((A friend suggested I make this next character. Here is the pic))
Riku exits out of his class room. He looks around at all the students. He has a secret... he is secretly a girl, but he has always felt like a guy. Nobody knows it though, and he planned to keep it that way. Nobody has called him by his real name in forever, his real name was Hotaru.
Riku sighs and walks down the halls.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
Perilous walks up to the school. Her tattoo runs all the way around her body. Her long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans cover it completely except her hands. Her curly red hair and pretty looks. Every thinks she has a perfect life but she doesn't. Her family abuses her, and her only brother that protected her died in a car accident. She now does drugs to try and get away from everything. (( what she looks like minus the fangs. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/048/f/9/humanstuck_porrim_by_nahkampffussel-d5v9yji.jpg ))

Just as about Luna was about to open her book she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took it from her pocket and answered. "Hello" Luna answered. "Hello, Is this Kali's sitster Luna?" She asked. This phone call was starting to make her worried, she didn't know who this was but she was assuming it was a nurse and what they were going to say about Kali? "Yes. What is it? What's wrong with my little sister?" She asked. "She's feeling really sick, and I'm sorry to tell you but I don't think she can last for more than 3 days" The nurse paused for awhile. "I'm very sorry".
Luna couldn't wrap her head around this, all her thoughts were jumbled all together. Luna then ran down the stairs, through the hallways and out the front door. 'I have to go see her right now' She thought in her head.

Michio accidently bumps into Luna, "Oh! I'm sorry!"
~~~~
The bell rings and Riku rushes to his next class. He accidently bumps into Perilous, making her drop all her stuff. "Oh shit," he mutters, "Sorry." he looks at her, bends down and picks up her stuff.

"Oh... it wasn't you fault, it was probably mine because I was running. I'm sorry, i'm just in a rush to get to the hospital." She babbled with a worried voice. "I can't stay here any more, I have to go see Kali." Luna said while running her fingers through her hair.

Michio raises an eyebrow then goes inside.

She ran towards the hospital and got there within 15 minutes since it wasn't that far from the school. She took the elevator to the 5th floor and walked into the room Kali was in. "Hi Kali. How are you feeling today?" She asked. For her this seemed like a stupid question to ask since she knew that she is getting worse, but she said it anyways just so she could hear her sister's voice. "I'm not feeling pretty good but I do feel a little better when you come visit me" Kali said with a slight smile. Luna sat down right beside her "That's good" She said while placing her hand on her sisters. After awhile Luna didn't know what to say, she sort of felt like crying by looking at her sister. She had needles placed in her hand and arm, a tube that went in her nose for oxygen, and the long beautiful hair she used to have and love is gone.

Michio and Riku end up being in the same class.

Luna then lifted up her head "Hey maybe I'll just spend the night here with you. What do you think?" She asked. "Really? This bed can only fit me and that chair your sitting on wouldn't you feel uncomfortable in it?" Kali replied. "Don't worry I'll be fine" Luna answered. "I'm just going down to the 2nd floor to get something to eat in the cafeteria." She said as she stood up and headed out the door.

Riku phone suddenly vibirates in his pants. He takes it out and looks at it. It is from his older brother. It said:
'Mom had another heart attack.'
Riku grabbed all his stuff and ran out of the school. He ran all the way to the hospital. Once he got there he asked for the room number which happened to be by Kali's room and he ran up there.
"Mom?"
His father left his family when he found out his daughter was an FTM transgender, he wanted to have nothing to do with Riku anymore. He hated his father for bailing on his family. Now he and his brother must take care of their mother alone.

Luna bought a sandwhich and a soda drink from the cafeteria, and shoved it in her bag. The hospital doesn't allow food in the rooms but Luna just wanted to see Kali right away. As Luna came out of the elevator onto the 5th floor and see's Riku in the hallways heading to a room. 'I wonder what he's doing here?' She thought to herself as she started walking the same way he was, not yet knowing he will be going to the room right beside Kali's room.

He walks into his mother's room and frowns at the sight. She looked horrible. She had a oxygen mask and everything.
"Mom?" he ask again.

Luna seen Riku walk into the room just before kali's. 'So were neighbors' She said to herself as she casualy looked into their room and noticed that Riku's expression was sad. 'Something bad must of happened' she thought. She did feel sorry for him, although I guess it is natural to feel sorry about someone when they're in a tough situation. Luna then just walked a few steps into kali's room.

Riku turns around to look at Luna as soon as she walks away. Out of curiousity he walked into Kali's room and sure enough there was Luna.

"Luna someones at the door" Kali said as she pointed to the guy standing near the door. "Riku..Hey, you could come in if you want" She said not really knowing what to say since she seen that he's here visiting someone in the hosptial and maybe he doesn't want to bring it up.

"Hey Luna. I didnt know you were here." he said trying to make his voice as manly-like as possible. He has seen Luna around school and in a couple of classes but he has never actually spoken to her.

"yeah, I just got here maybe a half hour ago" She replied."Oh this is my younger sister Kali, Kali this is Riku. We go to the same school and he's in a couple of my classes" She said.

He give Kali a small smile, "Nice to meet you Kali."

bXZb6p.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Damon sat idly in English class waiting for the bell to ring, a pen in his hand working diligently at a doodle in one of his school books. He could feel the effects of his high disappearing as the minute hand on the classes' clock slowly moved by. It seemed as if he'd been sitting in that class, on his desks chair for half the day even though it had really only been around forty minutes. The seventeen year old boy checked the left pocket of his hoodie again, finding the Codeine and Percocets he'd had there since he'd bought them that morning. He'd been checking the pocket diligently since first period and it was obvious that he was nervous about losing them, because to him those pills were his escape, and without them he'd be forced to face the world alone. A loud bell rung out over the campus signifying the end of third period, and so the boy rose quickly leaving the classroom behind. Half running to the bathroom he found an empty stall, putting the three pills he'd had in his pocket on the toilet paper dispenser.​
Taking a pen out of his pocket he crushed the pills up into a fine powder, using his student ID card to push the dust into thin lines, and then taking the pen apart using the hollow length of the pen as a straw to suck the white content into his nose. A few minutes later he was out in the hall collecting his psychology book and heading to class.​