Knights High School

"It's nice to meet you too, Riku." Kali said with a big smile on her face. "She's been here as long as I can remember, but hopefuly she come back home soon" Luna said to Riku. Although she knew that Kali would never be able to come back home. I guess she didn't want them both to be worried about Kali's condition. "But what are you doing here at the hospital?" Kali asked.

Riku looks at Kali, "Well... My mom had a heart attack." his expression remains emotionless.

Perilous takes her books back from the boy and runs into the school.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I do hope that she gets better soon though" Kali said.
Luna remained silent as she was a bit shocked to hear that.

He smiles slightly, "Oh she will be fine. She just need some rest."

Serenity threw up. This was the eleventh time today, and she certainly isn't enjoying it. "What the hell is going on with me.." she mumbled as she finished spitting out the sick. She had nothing else to throw up with. Serenity looked at her watch. She realized that she was supposed to be in school. "Crap.." she whispered and stood up with the help of the alley walls.

((Sorry I've never posted in awhile, I've been going through a difficult situation recently))

"Luna I'm not feeling like myself right now...Umm would you mind telling the nurse to come here. The light doesn't turn on outside when I press the button beside me" Kali said to her sister. "Why what's the matter?" Luna replied. "I got a bad headache" Kali said while holding her head. "Ok then I'll be right back" She said while walking quickly out of the room. Luna came back only a minute later with the nurse to find that Kali was even in more pain than she was before. She stood there as she watched her little sister laying in bed tossing, turning and complaining from the pain. The nurse quickly ran out of the room to get some morphine to inject inside Kali to relieve the sevre pain that she was in. "This is going to make her really tired but it will relieve the pain that shes in. She will most likely fall asleep soon and she'll probably be sleeping right until evening...Oh and we will keep checking up on her every hour" The nurse said. "Ok" Was all Luna could say as the nurse walked back out of the room. Luna just stood there beside Kali thinking about how much it hurt to watch her go through all this pain, it made her want to cry. She then took a seat beside her and placed her hand on Kali's forehead.

tumblr_mq2bo57XJg1sxbu5uo1_500.jpg
===================================================================================================================================
S E I K A
===================================================================================================================================​

" Nnn... " The girl who was laying down the school's hallway was laying down sleeping comfortably enjoying her small nap. Elysse Astrid, a regular student that not many knew, all they knew was she'd sometimes skip classes and sleep around the school's premises. Wherever she'd go you'd see her fall asleep in strange places, the ground, the table and sometimes up the trees. This was her usual routine. Even if you'd wake her up she'd end up sleeping in a few minutes anyway.​
Most likely, a sleeping monster.​