4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
You hit me once, I hit you back / you gave a kick, I gave a slap / you smashed a plate over my head, then I set fire to our bed

My black eye casts no shadow, your red eye sees nothing / Your slap don't stick, your kicks don't hit, so we remain the same / Love sticks, sweat drips, break the lock if it don't fit

A kick to the teeth is good for some
A kiss with a fist is better than none.

Content Warning: Incest, violence, dub-con, abuse, rape, and other terrible things.

I had a role-play based on this that unfortunately needed to be put to a stop due to unforeseen circumstances. I absolutely adored that role-play though, and the character I created for it, so I would really love to pick it up with someone else.

Character I am wanting to use: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/levi-wong-mueller.13768/

tl;dr
Two brothers live together as adults to spare themselves the frustration of living with strangers. One brother is known to get extremely violent. The other one (Levi) puts up with it, because he is hopelessly in love with his brother, and has been for years. Whether the romantic feelings are reciprocated to begin with or not is up to us. All right this doesn't sound as detailed as I thought it would, does it? 8 ) Mostly because I don't want to put down exactly how the original role-play went, because different people like different things, and I don't want to dictate your character for you. If you're interested, we can talk it out. I've just become quite attached to Levi. Though the relationship is abusive, Levi is not completely innocent (nor is he submissive): he is incredibly manipulative.

Also an important note: none of this will be romanticized. I want to explore an unhealthy relationship while acknowledging that it is unhealthy and fucking awful.

If anyone would like to continue this with me, I would be so very happy! ❤

about me
[bg=#F5F5F5]For best results, look at my role-play resume.

- This is an m/m role-play. M/M, relationships between two men, not yaoi. This is an important distinction. I am not interested in yaoi tropes at all, in fact I find them very offensive! Please don't use the terms 'uke' or 'seme' around me.

- I'm forgetful, easily stressed, and have weird rituals about replying to people. I never purposefully ignore anyone, I promise. Feel free to jab me if you think I've forgotten.

- These days I'm pretty good about quick replies; I can usually churn out at least 3-4 replies a day, depending entirely on extraneous circumstances of course. However, sometimes my depression kicks me in the ass and I can slow down (this is actually happening right now so I'm a bit slower RIP). If this happens, I'll let you know. I post updates in my status (and blog) a lot, so keep an eye on that!

- I like to write a lot. My starter posts are often between 800 and 1200 words, and my posts after that can range anywhere between 300-600 words or more, depending on the situation. You don't have to write this much, just warning you that I do, so please don't run away if I show up with a long post! (That being said I do get kind of sad when I churn out a 1000 starter and receive a 200 word reply in return with little to work with. Pls try not to do that.)

- I love to chat OOC. I like to make friends. I like to know my partners are as excited about the role-play as I am. I like to find songs that suite my characters and the story. If you like those things, too, I think we'll get along great.

- I don't really like to format my posts. I don't care if you do, but I just like to get to the meat of things.

- I like sex. I like plot. I really like when the sex is part of the plot.

- I only role-play via thread. I'm sorry, but I can't make exceptions for this - it will be no fun for anyone involved if we attempted to role-play through PM!

- I'm ditch friendly. I have infinite patience and I will never pressure you for replies. I understand that this is a hobby, and we all have real lives outside of the computer screen. If for whatever reason you're not feeling the role-play any more, that's just fine. I don't mind. I mean, I'd appreciate it if you let me know, but even if you don't, it's okay.
[/bg]

what i'm looking for
[bg=#F5F5F5]- Preferably a partner who likes to write long, detailed posts as much as I do. I don't require them for every post, but when I'm routinely given just a small amount to work with, I get kind of bored. This is kind of irrelevant right now. Honestly all I ask is that if I do post a lot you don't run away. : ( I never, ever expect my partner to match the length of my posts. I don't mirror match, so I certainly don't expect you to! Post what you want, so long as I have some kind of insight into your character's head!

- Someone with a pretty good grasp on English. I'm not requiring literary perfection, here, but I do ask that you know how to dot your i's and line your t's, and maybe don't switch between tenses in a single paragraph. If you wanna write in present tense, that's cool (I love writing in present tense!), I would just appreciate if you could stay in present tense, y'know?

- Someone patient. Sometimes I can't reply every day. I don't mind a kick in the ass once every week or so, but I get very touchy when someone starts bothering me every day to post. Keep in mind that I have infinite patience, so I will always wait for you (that sounds a bit romantic, doesn't it?). You could come back a year later and ask if I was still interested, and the answer would probably be 'yes'.

Also straight up I just have shit communication skills. I have social anxiety and I'm always scared of upsetting or annoying people. It's something I'm working on, and I don't expect anyone to put up with too much of my shit, but I just want to be up-front so people know ahead of time what they're getting into with me.

- To tie in with the above: someone friendly... 8( I would really prefer someone that is easy to get along with OOC, or else I will become very intimidated by you and it will be hard to reply to the RP and even harder for me to go 'YO THIS IS WHAT'S UP'. I know this is pretty dumb, but it is how it is. Let's be friends!

- Someone with a large library of characters. Someone who doesn't play the same character over and over again with different names and faces.

- Someone who understands that sometimes a little power playing is necessary to move the story along.
[/bg]

If you're interested, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM!

Last edited:
I am so interested! I've been looking for something like this.

@BitterBat
Awesome!! I'll send you a PM so we can discuss details!

Status
Not open for further replies.