King's toybox of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just making the Sign up sheets for Forgive me Father and Desperate measures. I'll only begin one now and only if people are keen on taking part!

So if I get the heads up I'll post one!
I vote Desperate Measures. I'm still interested in joining FMF but if it starts right now I know I won't be able to.

• Thank You
Reactions: King
I think I might end up in all of your rps lmao. If you do Forgive Me Father, I'd love to be a part of it. :lovestruck:

Forgive me father.

i'm fine with both but...

forgive me father is what i choose p:

I think I might end up in all of your rps lmao. If you do Forgive Me Father, I'd love to be a part of it. :lovestruck:
Tbf I like it bc I know everyones RP style, makes it nice to write with c:

YOU GUYS

I literally can't choose. I think I may go with Forgive me father, since there are only 6 spots which will get filled quickly if everyone is down.

Do not fear! Desperate Measures will definitely be made soon, but that can have way more spaces for people to make more characters c:

Is that cool? Bc I'll get on posting them both soon!

Please do Timestamp? Please? Pretty pretty please?
[BCOLOR=#000000]PLEASE[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: nikki.13
Wait, am I too late for 'Forgive me Father'? D: I really like the idea.

Oh, I'm interested in 'Timestamp' as well, but more in the first one.

Wait, am I too late for 'Forgive me Father'? D: I really like the idea.

Oh, I'm interested in 'Timestamp' as well, but more in the first one.
You can definitely have a look at the OOC and see if there is a sin left for you c:

I'm in the process of making TimeStamp and DM so when my other three RPs get going, I'll start them up and you are welcome to join!

.....I would also like to join TM....>.>' (you'll be seeing me in all your RPs, I bet)

.....I would also like to join TM....>.>' (you'll be seeing me in all your RPs, I bet)
Lmao, it's like I've got a lil clique on all my RPs XD

Dw, TS and DM allow you to have way more characters so im happy for a lot of people to join :D

I'm psyched for all of your ideas, though. xD

If you ever need assistance in GMing, I'm perfectly willing!

• Love
I'm psyched for all of your ideas, though. xD

If you ever need assistance in GMing, I'm perfectly willing!

I'm so glad everyone is into them!
Thank you!

I'm working the last two, but I don't think I'll post until FMF gets going. Then I'll see if the Planets and Warriors continues well, then I'll post the next RPs c:

warriors, timestamp, and especially desperate measures i definitely want to join!!!

warriors, timestamp, and especially desperate measures i definitely want to join!!!
Unfortunately you've just missed out on Warriors, but TimeStamp and Desperate measures are works in progress. So, keep an eye out because I'll be posting them soon!

Unfortunately you've just missed out on Warriors, but TimeStamp and Desperate measures are works in progress. So, keep an eye out because I'll be posting them soon!
thank you for the information!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Lil update -

My RPs are running a little slow now, so I'm gonna post both Timestamp and DM soon because both don't have a character limit, and then I think that'll be my limit of GMming Roleplays for now :P

@Zelda or @kimsim12 If you're active still, either of you can help me GM Timestamp! I kinda need some help assigning soulmates and figuring out all the connections and stuff. Whoever wants to, I'll set up a PM for us to discuss it, because it's more complex than I first considered :P

Hopefully these last two will be active, because I may be patient but I do like active OOCs and ICs!

See you guys soon~

tumblr_m2ybmzjkOg1qihztbo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.