King's toybox of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully I'm keen on all of them, too. :B They're all so great, and I tried to pick one, but then I realized I couldn't. I will say that with Warriors, we could probably do a lot more things with it (at least judging by the summary)/add different, more diverse plot-lines. Having said that, though, the other two are amazing as well soooooooo your decision xD *is totally not helpful at all*

I like the Warriors one the most lol already in your other why not join another.

• Love
Reactions: King
I've been wanting to do Desperate Measures the most now. :P
That one is cool too, either way I will be joining lol.

Reactions: Zelda
7dz9d.jpg

Well I'll work on both Desperate measures and Warriors!

I'll put up a sign up thread for both, and I'll begin working on that this evening.

Anybody wanna co-GM on Desperate measures though? I'm a little busy this week or so, so I just need somebody to accept characters and help me figure out stuff and all that.

Reactions: nikki.13
@King I can be a co-GM. I'm sort of busy too, but that's only during the daytime and literally I have 9 hours during the afternoon and night in which I am bored out of my mind and looking for exciting things to happen.

• Thank You
@King I can be a co-GM. I'm sort of busy too, but that's only during the daytime and literally I have 9 hours during the afternoon and night in which I am bored out of my mind and looking for exciting things to happen.
Awesome! I'll send you a PM when things get working so we can discuss things!

@N/A they'll be a space for u in both bby <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae and Justin
I really like the first, forgive me father. But all your ideas are really great.

• Thank You
I'm loving these ideas so much! My favorites so far are: Forgive Me Father, TimeStamp, Desperate Measures, Warriors and LPR. Please let me know if any of these projects are taking off, would love to join!

I'm loving these ideas so much! My favorites so far are: Forgive Me Father, TimeStamp, Desperate Measures, Warriors and LPR. Please let me know if any of these projects are taking off, would love to join!
Thank you! Unfortuantly you just missed out on Warriors, but TimeStamp and Desperate Measures are gonna maybe be made, depending on whats more demanded c:

I'm also considering Forgive me Father, so I'm just gonna wait for my other group RPs to get going properly then decide on the next c:

Reactions: Tezzerakt
I am so intrigued by all of these! I'd be interested in Unit 22 or Father Forgive Me. Is there still room?

I am so intrigued by all of these! I'd be interested in Unit 22 or Father Forgive Me. Is there still room?
Hell yeah - Father Forgive me may be created soon, so keep an eye out c:

I'm just making the Sign up sheets for Forgive me Father and Desperate measures. I'll only begin one now and only if people are keen on taking part!

So if I get the heads up I'll post one!

DM for me^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.