Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are your races coming along?

I've decided on semi-aquatic elves. Blue to green skin, hair and eyes with color shifting abilities. Their lives are based around the Estuary, the sacred transition between the soul and blood of their divine goddess. Their livelihood comes almost entirely from exotic food production and some wood exports. They have a budding "Healing goods" export industry, but its still very rudimentary.

Of course there's a lot more detail than that lol, but for now that's just a taste :)
The Fangels are Spirit Magic Users (Like, Mental & Emotional Magic Users, Telekinesis, Empathy, Telepathy, etc..) they usually all meditate one hour a day, communing with the Spirit Realm to get insight from their dead ancestors, trying to learn from the mistakes they made and how not to repeat history. They have a big tree named "The Luulee Stump" that grows a new different colored leaf everytime a Fangel is born, and a leaf falls off and turns into a colorful butterfly when a Fangel dies (The cycle of growing and than moving on) they pray under it to bring protection over the child, or Fangy, baby Fangels^^ their livelihood comes from Magical Items (I.E. magical swords, wands and other items that have different effects when they are used). They are still working on making the effects last longer than just a few minutes, but they make amazing magical items that come in handy for most of the other nations, I would hope^^. More to come in the finished Nation CS^^

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
That race sounds cute af. What do they look like?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
That race sounds cute af. What do they look like?
Here is the Queen... still has no name yet lol, Thinking up something angelic and mystical.
727x1000_18445_Fairy_2d_fantasy_fairy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, cute af.

I made my own race, but mostly I've only outlined the political system and some minor parts currently. I'm still to decide on culture.

Cool, can't wait to see the neighboring nation of my nation, since they are the ones on the outskirts of the others.

I wonder what relationship they'll have with one another... The two nations pretty much cover the other's lack of resources, so a trading pact would be beneficial to both of them.

I wonder what relationship they'll have with one another... The two nations pretty much cover the other's lack of resources, so a trading pact would be beneficial to both of them.
Yeah, Fangels I would say are like, Switzerland the Neutral Nation. They don't like to fight only if they have too, so I can see them making deals that would better not only themselves but the other nation as well. So hopefully your nation isn't a bunch of hotheads, because that would be horrible but good drama... so I don't know.

My guys are relatively passive too. Makes sense that they'd both be, since they're both off the mainland, so they get to avoid territorial conflicts except with one another.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Holy shit you guys lol.

I will write a formal reply once I'm fully alive and at the school. Okay?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
You should do work at school, not browse the internet!

My guys are relatively passive too. Makes sense that they'd both be, since they're both off the mainland, so they get to avoid territorial conflicts except with one another.
Okay cool, can talk about our nations relationship further down the line when we both have an idea on our own nations.

I could be a university student and I'd still have terrible time management :D As I speak I am doing a 20 page long project that I started 15 minutes ago and is due in on Monday. I won't get chance to do it at the weekend.

I could be a university student and I'd still have terrible time management :D As I speak I am doing a 20 page long project that I started 15 minutes ago and is due in on Monday. I won't get chance to do it at the weekend.
Yeah but you couldn't be a university student AND a single mom, is what I'm saying. I have no choice but to manage my time lest I flunk out of school or fail as a mother lol.

Well, I wish you luck in your procrastination lol. That sounds like the worst possible way to have approached a 20 page paper. I'm sure you'll get it done. Some people work well under pressure :)

Reactions: Seeking Calliope
Well, it's not really an essential paper. I can get a C grade this year and I'll still get an A grade overall, and I'm guaranteed to get at least an A in the test papers, so I can get a U on this and still get what I need for uni. I expect around a C for this paper since I have no idea what I'm actually supposed to do with it. As in, I have 5 pages of content and the rest probably won't exist.

Lol sounds like a good Time. Good luck with that :) I've gotten so sick of writing papers already and I'm only in my second year -.-

And white, since I can't type your name on my phone lol, I hope you see this: you can come in but you won't get a choice of locations since you're last on the list. Rion dropped so we have one extra slot anywuas s

Status
Not open for further replies.