Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, time for me to post.

Me too, but I'm at work

Ok, finally posted. Sorry if its a bit meh, I had writer's block while writing it.

But yea, there it is XD

So no one else's characters have any questions?

Nope~ She's just going to get extremely scared because the duck is angry at her.

Alright. Probably should have posted already, but I shall go ahead and post soon.

Aww nobody is gonna react to green-Tidus? Phooey, lol

I would like to, but admittedly that would not be enough for a full post and Keiji really doesn't wanna push his luck right now. Not to mention there's a lot going on. But... I might scrape up a post later, if I can provoke my writing muse to action yet again. That lazy jerk.

Finally posted. So yea, there it is. Yay.

Hmm, I think I'll go with Far Far Away, im not familiar with the other world.

I'm not familiar with Kamen Rider, but I'll send Keiji over there because I figure if it's recruitment that it ends up becoming, Keiji is the most baby faced of the group.

Alright, now that I have my comp back, I shall work on posting.

I'm working on a post right now~

I just got back from a trip, so I couldn't post for the last few days. I'm really sorry~

Me think this is dead.
Yea, imma gonna be honest. I just kinda don't have the motivation to run this RP at my current moment.

This is by no means anyone's fault or the fault of the RP. I just don't have the motivation to run it right now.

In a week or two (or three), maybe.

Right now, not really.

So this RP is by no means dead permanently (although a reboot will be in order at a future date)

I am just shelving it for now. I kinda rebooted it on a whim, was glad when I did it, glad it got so much interest, but I just lost my motivation for it because of my own personal problems.

So yea, people here can check up with me every now and again to see when I will reboot this (and when I do I should have better ideas for it).

So yea, thanks for showing your interest everyone, but for now this RP is going on the shelf. Will be rebooted at a later time.

I would keep it running, because of how much interest you all are showing, but I don't want to just give you all a sub par RP because of my problems. So yea, thanks for showing interest everyone, but i am shelving this for now.

When I do reboot it (not IF but WHEN) you all will have priority spots in it. For now though, it was fun folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.