Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck at banner creation.

Tried to create a banner for my newest RP idea, it is... pretty bad looking XD

Its just a smooshed image XD

Alright~ Have fun writing your post!

Also, I forgot to say that I posted.

Still need more posts from people (Nep doesn't have to post right now though since her chara is a Keyblade wielder)

If people don't post soon, I am just going to move on.

I'm also a key blade wielder, was I not supposed to post?

Ahh ok haha

I'll post today

Okay, because it's been eating at me for awhile, @Renose is there an explanation besides the keybladers just appeared? I'm just curious, because as you can tell I'm kind of a kingdom hearts nerd. I'm all about figuring out if they inherited the keys somehow or if the keys of light appeared where they were needed.

Okay, because it's been eating at me for awhile, @Renose is there an explanation besides the keybladers just appeared? I'm just curious, because as you can tell I'm kind of a kingdom hearts nerd. I'm all about figuring out if they inherited the keys somehow or if the keys of light appeared where they were needed.
They appeared when/where they were needed or could be passed on through the inheritance ceremony.

Interesting, so that means that there were more keybladers than Sora and his friends? I'm presuming that this takes place a long, long time after Sora stops adventuring. So someone else came along for some and gave them keys?

Interesting, so that means that there were more keybladers than Sora and his friends? I'm presuming that this takes place a long, long time after Sora stops adventuring. So someone else came along for some and gave them keys?
Or they just... appeared, given to them by Kingdom Hearts. I never really played Birth By Sleep (only played 1, 2, Recoded, 358 Days/2 and some of Chain of Memories), so I don't know much about the inheritance ceremony. i mean, either or. It really doesn't matter.

I do have things worked out for the plot I am planning for this.

(I did mention that I would be taking some liberties here and there).

Or they just... appeared, given to them by Kingdom Hearts. I never really played Birth By Sleep (only played 1, 2, Recoded, 358 Days/2 and some of Chain of Memories), so I don't know much about the inheritance ceremony. i mean, either or. It really doesn't matter.

I do have things worked out for the plot I am planning for this.

(I did mention that I would be taking some liberties here and there).
I know about the liberties, don't worry. The Inheritance Ceremony is pretty simple, but was only shown briefly in BBS. It's a part of it, and I'd suggest at least looking up the plot of BBS because it does have some impact on future games. Or you could play Dream Drop Distance and get a summary. I'm getting off topic.

The Inheritance Ceremony requires two people. One with a key, one without. The person without the key touches the hilt at the same time as the wielder and viola, you got two key wielders, though the new one typically can't use it for a while. In game it took about ten years for Kairi and Riku to use theirs, and they got it through ceremonies. Although Riku was supposed to be the only one with a key. Kairi got hers completely through the hand of fate, she touched it when she hid behind a keyblade master and touched the hilt at the same time.

Now, it is possible that kingdom hearts does dish out keyblades as well, since Sora's key is similar to the one found in the Realm of Darkness, so either scenario is possible.

TL;DR:
I'm a huge nerd and two people touching a keyblade's hilt at the same time means the one without a key becomes a keyblade wielder and yeah I think Kingdom Hearts can give out keyblades.

Really I was just doing KH is giving out Keyblades. It doesn't really matter though with what I have planned.

Alright. Well I shall post today, as it high time I did so. It'll be later today, but it will be today

Its a bit late and possibly a bit meh, but I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.