Kingdom Hearts: Covenant Oath Sign Ups

This is the Episode Guide. I plan on splinting the RP into story arcs with each having four episodes. If you don't want to read through all the text, this will serve as a reader's digest version of the plot so far. Each episode will have key scenes you can jump to and a summary. I hope this will help any potential players to catch up without feeling too lost when trying to fit their character into the game.
Side Stories
Episode One
Into the Abyss

Summary: Fiona the Last Knight of the Key is sworn to protect Katalina, The Princess of Time. They're among the last remnants of a dying world. With hope still alive, they two decide to journey into the depths of the castle that engulfed in darkness. Within its halls, they hope for a sign that will turn back the tide of darkness.

Key Scenes:
001: Darkened Night
002:
003:

Episode One
Embers of an Old Age

Summary: Harumi, Cyrus, and Takeko are a part of the covert ops branch of the Guardians which is shrouded in secrecy called The Vanguard. The group has been alarmed by the recent anti guardian protests and eventually get a lead to their infamous leader calling himself "Fenrir." Will the operatives find more than they bargained for?

Key Scenes
001: Public Unrest
002:
003:

Story Arc I: A New Beginning
Prolouge
Call of the Guardians

Summary: Rita and her friends meet up at an abandon tower to enjoy one last day together before taking the Guardian Trials tomorrow. During their chat, an explosion occurs in the distance leading the group to investigate. Once there they find out that it was an ambush by Wayne Towers and his lackeys. Soon a fight erupts between the soon to be guardians and the anti guardian sympathizers. The fight is broken up a guardian mage named Alastar who leads them away to safety, though Tai stays back to deal with Wayne when a mysterious girl named Harumi stops him from punishing the boy but when authorities arrive on the scene the two males are arrested with the girl no where in sight. Eventually the group led by Alastar are confronted by unverse. Alastar stays behind to deal with the creatures as he lets his summon carbuncle lead them to safety. Once at the adandon warehouse, Rita go to search for something to help Prisca with her aliment caused by Wayne. However she is met with a mysterious woman that seems oddly familiar that tells her to call her Cronus and that Rita's light is insufferable before vanishing. When Rita tries to explain what happen to her friends, she cannot recall the event. The group gets invited by Alastar to stay at his place for the night after he explains that his dad and the authorities had arrested Tai and Wayne. But Ea refuses bitterly hating the fact he didn't stay behind to help Tai so instead he spends the night training while the others take up Alastar's offer.

Key Scenes:
001: Gathering of Friends
002: Wayne's Ambush
003: The Mysterious Woman and Tai's arrest

Episode One
Palace of Heart

Summary: The next morning comes and so does the Guardian Ceremony for the young guardians. Tai is released from the station and on her way to meet up with her friends, Rita runs into a girl named Katalina. What does fate have in store for the young guardians?

Key Scenes:
004: Meeting Kat

00?:

Episode Two
Gummi Ship Salvage

Summary: After their trials conclude, the group meets the lazy boy genius CIddy who tasks them to find out what happened to his contact outside of the city with the promise of rewarding them with a gummi ship to help them travel to different worlds. But will they get more than what they signed up for?

Key Scenes:
00?:

Episode Three
Restless Dreams of Zanarkand

Summary: The young Guardians are tasked with their real first mission, find a missing Guardian. Their last known whereabouts was a world called Zanarkand. With their new gummi ship, they arrive but something is out of place. The same events keep repeating over and over again. Will our Guardians find the source?

Key Scenes:
00?:

Story Arc II: The Ballad of Fate
Episode Four
Shadows of the Enchanted Forest

Summary: After their last mission, the young guardians have been kept busy with different tasks from the Grand Masters. But with reports of something happening in the world of the Enchanted Forest, our guardians are reunited once more to take on this mission. How would their time apart affect their relationships?

Last edited:
Reactions: GuanYue
She looks good. :) You can go ahead and post or wait for me to post my time skip to intrdouce her. @Mook-LandStrider

Also still looking for more characters. Feel free to message me with ideas or post them here.

Ill wait for the timeskip, that sounds like a decent time for her to come in.

I'm interested and can try to get a character up soonish.

Nice to have you onboard. :) Looking forward to your character.

Awesome! :) We're about to head to the temple to undergo the trials.

Name: Takeko Tsukushima

Archetype: Way of the Guardian

Appearance:
udUoUWv.jpg

a83516d12d00f688cbbfd32cd4156b73--fantasy-weapons-symbols.jpg
After summoning Overdrive, Takeko is able to activate "Lancia", which turns her keyblade into a giant lance and shield, upping her tanking capabilities.

Unique Item: The ribbon around Takeko's collar can activate a temporary "Battle Maiden Drive", which will magically add armor plating to her current attire and enhance her durability and tankiness. Her blocking and piercing abilities are enhanced, but at the sacrifice of speed.

Short Bio: Takeko thus far has lived a rather contradictory life. Her only family consists of an anti-Guardian sympathizing police officer. For a girl that has been for a very long time, influenced by the "guardian way" and sense of Justice unto others, it is safe to assume that her relationship with her father isn't ideal. For one reason or another, Takeko has found herself to be obsessed with fighting for justice, righting wrongs, and protecting the weak.

Even from a young age, the girl would jump right in on the playground and fight off bullies wherever she saw them. She was a force to be reckoned with despite her size and overly girly appearance. She never tolerated misuse of power-- which she often saw against her father by other officers.

Takeko pretty much grew up in the station. She did homework and played in one of the small offices while her father was out on duty or desk bound. She constantly overheard the other officer's conversations, how they talked about matters of this and that, and she especially saw how the others treated her father. He was smaller in build and frame, and it surprised her that even adults got picked on. As much as she wanted to confront her father, demand that he stick up for himself, she couldn't seem to bring herself to plead to the only real role model she had back then.

And so Takeko took to the streets in her spare time. Her early teens consisted of her chasing away petty thieves and stopping small fry thugs from beating up other kids, all the while, clad in her unsuspecting frilly dresses. It wasn't until one fateful day that she came upon a few individuals that shared her way of thinking that she settled on the idea of becoming a vigilante. Last World needed them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Captain808
Hey guys I am sorry but for the time being I am closing sign ups until we can get to a better spot for players to jump in. I do thank everyone that has expressed interest so far or for those already playing. I didn't expect this to get off the ground like it did and I am very appreciative of you guys that made this happened and to future players that decide to jump in once we get to a solid starting point again. Keep an eye on the episode guide since it will be updated as we go. Again I am sorry but your support does mean a lot. I do look forward to the time I can re open this thread.

Reactions: GuanYue
The Merchant's Boy

Name: Cyrus Morcant McCain

Archetype: Way of the Mage

Appearance:
images

Keyblade:
keyblade_rainfall_by_marduk_kurios-d2od5pi.png

Unique Item:
51AQfsXmf-L._SY450_.jpg

This book has been one the McCain family has had for a few generations. Cyrus' father gave it to him when the boy was sixteen. He tried to open it to read it, but failed, so he gave up and just keeps it around as a special gift from his dad.

Short Bio: Cyrus comes from a long line of merchants, leading to easy living in Gilded Springs. His parents adored him and unintentionally ended up spoiling him as he grew up. He'd rather laze about, eat, read and sleep than do much of anything else.

His father had gotten ill recently, though his mother assured him that his father would bounce back and be better than ever, and the sickness did seem like nothing more than an easy to get rid of fever. He has been having odd dreams, but he woke up with the mark. Although curious about the world outside Gilded Springs, he's not a big fan of change.

Posted Side Stories to the Episode Guide. Warning, Memories of a Lost World is redstar

Reactions: Takumi