Kingdom Hearts: Covenant Oath Sign Ups

This is the Episode Guide. I plan on splinting the RP into story arcs with each having four episodes. If you don't want to read through all the text, this will serve as a reader's digest version of the plot so far. Each episode will have key scenes you can jump to and a summary. I hope this will help any potential players to catch up without feeling too lost when trying to fit their character into the game.
Side Stories
Episode One
Into the Abyss

Summary: Fiona the Last Knight of the Key is sworn to protect Katalina, The Princess of Time. They're among the last remnants of a dying world. With hope still alive, they two decide to journey into the depths of the castle that engulfed in darkness. Within its halls, they hope for a sign that will turn back the tide of darkness.

Key Scenes:
001: Darkened Night
002:
003:

Episode One
Embers of an Old Age

Summary: Harumi, Cyrus, and Takeko are a part of the covert ops branch of the Guardians which is shrouded in secrecy called The Vanguard. The group has been alarmed by the recent anti guardian protests and eventually get a lead to their infamous leader calling himself "Fenrir." Will the operatives find more than they bargained for?

Key Scenes
001: Public Unrest
002:
003:

Story Arc I: A New Beginning
Prolouge
Call of the Guardians

Summary: Rita and her friends meet up at an abandon tower to enjoy one last day together before taking the Guardian Trials tomorrow. During their chat, an explosion occurs in the distance leading the group to investigate. Once there they find out that it was an ambush by Wayne Towers and his lackeys. Soon a fight erupts between the soon to be guardians and the anti guardian sympathizers. The fight is broken up a guardian mage named Alastar who leads them away to safety, though Tai stays back to deal with Wayne when a mysterious girl named Harumi stops him from punishing the boy but when authorities arrive on the scene the two males are arrested with the girl no where in sight. Eventually the group led by Alastar are confronted by unverse. Alastar stays behind to deal with the creatures as he lets his summon carbuncle lead them to safety. Once at the adandon warehouse, Rita go to search for something to help Prisca with her aliment caused by Wayne. However she is met with a mysterious woman that seems oddly familiar that tells her to call her Cronus and that Rita's light is insufferable before vanishing. When Rita tries to explain what happen to her friends, she cannot recall the event. The group gets invited by Alastar to stay at his place for the night after he explains that his dad and the authorities had arrested Tai and Wayne. But Ea refuses bitterly hating the fact he didn't stay behind to help Tai so instead he spends the night training while the others take up Alastar's offer.

Key Scenes:
001: Gathering of Friends
002: Wayne's Ambush
003: The Mysterious Woman and Tai's arrest

Episode One
Palace of Heart

Summary: The next morning comes and so does the Guardian Ceremony for the young guardians. Tai is released from the station and on her way to meet up with her friends, Rita runs into a girl named Katalina. What does fate have in store for the young guardians?

Key Scenes:
004: Meeting Kat

00?:

Episode Two
Gummi Ship Salvage

Summary: After their trials conclude, the group meets the lazy boy genius CIddy who tasks them to find out what happened to his contact outside of the city with the promise of rewarding them with a gummi ship to help them travel to different worlds. But will they get more than what they signed up for?

Key Scenes:
00?:

Episode Three
Restless Dreams of Zanarkand

Summary: The young Guardians are tasked with their real first mission, find a missing Guardian. Their last known whereabouts was a world called Zanarkand. With their new gummi ship, they arrive but something is out of place. The same events keep repeating over and over again. Will our Guardians find the source?

Key Scenes:
00?:

Story Arc II: The Ballad of Fate
Episode Four
Shadows of the Enchanted Forest

Summary: After their last mission, the young guardians have been kept busy with different tasks from the Grand Masters. But with reports of something happening in the world of the Enchanted Forest, our guardians are reunited once more to take on this mission. How would their time apart affect their relationships?

Last edited:
Reactions: GuanYue

ThatGuyOverThere

The RAWRing 20s
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
After 11pm EST
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
0bfc9d8c2c5a5de36f47e48c237e2fd5.jpg

When did it come to this? These ruins that stand here are just monuments to our failures. My friends. . . my comrades are all gone leaving me alone to travel through this darkness. My keyblade is now my only companion to weather this storm. Where did it all go wrong? How did we become Oathkeepers and Oathbreakers and strayed away from being brothers and sisters in arms. We not only failed the people but ourselves in the end. Only hope our predecessors could forgive us.

My name is Ria Helmut and I am the last Guardian for the Last World. The others have all vanished or. . . they're gone forever. If anyone can hear me, I beg you not to let this outcome happen once more. Honor thy Covenant and be loyal to the Oath. With what power is left within me and my keyblade, I shall give you another chance. Use it wisely and not repeat the same mistakes that we did.

With keyblade in hand, a lone Guardian plunges their soul into the World Heart. A giant crystal that harbors all the memories of the world and the origin of the Covenant Oath. Even with the darkness barking at her heels, the sadden warrior carries the final torch of light in the darkening world. Tears flow down her cheeks and stain her armor as the crystal reflects her cherish memories on its surface. It shows the simpler times she had with her friends and the treasured moments with her love. Yet a smile creeps up on her as she feels the final glimmers of light leave her. This time she will get it right she thinks as her body breaks apart into glittering lights as if she bursted into a thousand fireflies. 'This time it will be right.'

Now a new start can begin for the Guardians of the Last World. Rita's sacrifice allowed them another chance by rewinding time. Will thy Covenant be honored and the Oath upheld? Or would those who wish to break from their duty rise once more? Centuries ago as the worlds drowned against the flood of darkness, a group of keyblade warriors pledged to one another to protect the Last World from the same fate. With their final breaths they pledged an Oath and formed a Covenant that would be passed down to the next generations until the end of time.

Brave warrior hear my voice. I am the Covenant and I am the Oath. I shall grant you the power to fight for your loved ones and protect this final bastion of hope. Like your predecessors before you this world is in your hands. Cherish it and treasure the people that call it home but do not forget to stand beside your fellow Guardian in their time of need. You will be hated but you will also be loved. Such a path will be lonely but your comrades will help shoulder that burden. Brave warrior hear my voice and awaken to your potential. For now you are a part of me and I am a part of you. Wield this keyblade in good fate. Honor thy Covenant and be loyal to the Oath.

Today is the big day. Today you get to go the temple and be officially inducted as a Guardian for the Last World. The ceremony used to be a big deal in ages past but as the more people lost faith in their Guardians, the less impressing the ceremonies became. The elders do their best to make it a special day for the young heroes but with supplies slowly dwindling, they can't afford much. But today you get to stand in front of the World Heart and recite the words that your predecessors once spoke. All around you will stand statues of previous Guardians dressed in their armor and keyblade in hand. All who spoke the same words you will speak.

I shall honor thy Covenant and be loyal to thy Oath. The power I am given will be used to defend our home from darkness and to keep the light alive. With my brothers and sisters by my side, we shall be the beacon of hope. I swear upon the Covenant that my mind is clear and my soul is pure. I swear upon the Oath that I shall remain vigilant and to keep my heart open. I shall honor thy Covenant and be loyal to thy Oath.

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Covenant Oath. In this roleplay we will be playing keyblade wielders in a distant future far past the Xenahort saga. The story will be in a post apocalyptic setting where all the worlds have succumb to darkness except one world. This world is simply known as the Last World and is filled with its own citizens as well as refugees from other worlds so like a bigger Traverse Town. Yet due to the populace lack of hope, the world is slowly dying.

Our characters will the new Guardians for this world and will be tasked to defend it from the darkness yet due to the withering nature of the world, the Guardians are also tasked to explore other worlds for supplies and possibly a new home. However without the proper armor or equipment traveling to these worlds can be extremely dangerous as the darkness fights off any ray of light. So our characters will have to find ways to protect themselves from the darkness. Be it relics of the past like pieces or keyblade armor or even something like a tattered Organization XIII cloak. The journey will not be easy especially since they would have to rely on old gummi ships to get from point A to point B. There's danger in almost everything.

But there are whispers about a prophecy that is soon to come to past. In this prophecy it speaks of the Guardians fighting each other for the fate of the world. Their allegiances split them into two warring factions called the Oathkeepers and the Oathbreakers. Their battle will hearld the end for the Last World and the end to keyblade wielders. This is only talked about in hush tones and in the mad ramblings of a doomsayer. The Elders keep it under the rug thinking that such talk will only fuel the people to lose more hope. Maybe your character has heard this prophecy spoke or maybe its all new to them?

For character sheets this is what I am looking for but feel free to add more detail if you like:

Name:

Archetype: Remember where you chose either sword, shield, or wand? So here put Way of the Warrior, Way of the Guardian, or Way of the Mage. This will only serve to give an idea of your fighting style.

Appearance: Anime pics are preferred and also put a picture of your keyblade. If you can find a bland looking keyblade thats good since later your keyblade will unlock its potential and turn into something cooler. Also add the name of it.

Unique Item: If there is something unique your character has put it here. Could be soemthing like a treasured locket or a ancient spellbook.

Short Bio: Maybe something like 3 paragraphs to get a general gist of your character's backstory. The rest can be fleshed out in the roleplay. But feel free to add more.

I also like to mention that our characters aren't going to be bad asses right out of the gate so no god mode. They're gotta struggle before they can learn to crawl and learn to fight before they can walk in a metaphorical sense anyways.

If you're on the fence or want to join but not sure what kind of character to make, feel free to find inspiration from these ideas. :)

It seemed like years ago but one day you arrived in the Last World with no recollection of who you are. It's like you have some sort of amesia or maybe you have dissociative amnesia. Perhaps your mind is filled with these False Memories of having lived in the Last World when in fact you're from somewhere far away. Yet as the journey goes on, your memories start coming back.

One scenario could be that your character is either an ex member or the banished leader of the new Organization XIII and after witnessing or being involved in a traumatic event, your mind blocked out those memories to protect you or someone else blocked those memories for you at your request. On the night you gain proof that you are to become a Guardian, you have a dream of a cloaked figure sitting upon a throne. All around them are other empty thrones that are being slowly devoured by darkness.

Or perhaps you're the product of a rogue Guardian's experiment gone wrong. In their effort to find a way to better combat the darkness, they shattered their heart. By destroying their heart they somehow created a heartless and a nobody of their self. You just happen to be that Nobody but all you remember is waking up one day in the Last World knowing only your name.

The night when you gain your Guardian proof, you had a weird dream. You were running away from something but you don't know what. Yet you couldn't shake this feeling of over bearing dread that kept getting worse with each step. You freeze in place as you hear a voice that seems familiar "I found you." They say in a chilling whisper. You look behind you to see someone that looks similar to you but with a sinister look in their eyes.

You're a child of one the few wealthy families in the Last World. Before everything got worse, your family had a thriving business that affored them the lifestyle they could afford today. You grew up and lived in a sectioned off community called Gilded Springs. Like most of the people living there, you're ignorant to what is actually going on in the Last World beyond the walls of your community. And well you grew up spoiled and never had to left a finger.

Then one night you had a dream. It was weird dream but when you woke up you had a strange mark on your body. When you found out you were to become a Guardian, it would be your first time outside the gates of your home.

You're no stranger to living rough or a rough fight. While everyone goes to bed at night, you are fighting in underground Struggle Tournaments. These games are illegal since they became a gambling passtime. Not to mention some of the fighters have to participate against their will. But the best fighters can look forward to a luxurious life as they long as they keep the crowds coming.

One night after a nasty match, you're sent to the infirmary to recover. There you fall alseep and have a dream where you're fighting against monsters in the areana. When you awake you find a mark on you, branding you as a Guardian. Now you have to fight to save the world instead of being its entertainment.

You grew up in a family who blamed the Guardians for everything that was going wrong. As you grew up you were molded to harbor ill feelings towards the Guardians as well. Everyone one you knew even hated Guardians. And why not, what did they ever do to for the less fortunate besides making more trouble. You became an active voice agaisnt the Guardians and their supporters. You even helpled plan some of the rallies.

But fate took an unfortunate turn for you. One night while you were sleeping, you had a vivid dream of armored warriors pointing keyblades at you. They didn't say a thing despite you demanding answers. Then suddenly all at once the keyblades strike at your heart. As you wake up in a sweat, you find a mark on your body that you know about all too well. You are now a Guardian but worst than that, you're now an outcast to your family and friends.

Last edited:
Name: Rita Helmut

Archetype: Way of the Guardian

Appearance:
Anime_girl_in_hoodie_by_shigokuboy-d8ixwx0.jpg

Keyblade: Second Chance
keybladerequest_by_kinokey-dc18qlf.png

Unique Item: When Rita manifests her keyblade, she also gains a shield in the same color scheme as her keyblade.
cd415c84c7975a96919d66d7bf5c993c--shield-design-armures.jpg

Short Bio:

As long as Rita could remember, she grew up as an orphan. She was told that her parents were both Guardians who died defending the town from a group of unverse who found a way past the world's defenses. Everyone in the orphanage treated her differently due to her parents sacrifice but no one took the time to get to know her. Instead she was the Guardian daughter and got special treatment that she didn't want. Eventually the other kids resented her for this and left her alone. So the little girl just went through the motions until one day when she was older, she met some kids who became her best friends.

She met these kids at school where it was even harder for her than the orphanage. Some kids admired her for her parents sacrifice but didn't dare to get too close since she was turned into a social pariah somehow. Everyone had put great expectations on her and with them she felt she was going to drown. The adults told her she was destine for great things while other kids hated how she was doted on. When she felt her lowest however, it only took a couple of kids to help her back on her feet. With them around she felt invincible and on top of the world. She never would be able to repay them.

When she became sixteen, she had a strange dream of some woman speaking. She couldn't hear what she was saying but she could see her stab a keyblade into some sort of crystal before fading into light. She didn't know why but she seemed familiar. But she chopped it up to some strange dream but the night after she had another weird dream. A calming voice that spoke about her being chosen? When she awoke suddenly, she noticed strange symbol glowing on the back of her hand. When she asked about it, she learned she was chosen to become a Guardian. She didn't even know her parents but she was destine to follow in their footsteps.

Click on Kingdom Hearts Covenant Oath in the opening post to go to thread but just in case here's the link. And sorry for all the bumping. I look forward to what everyone brings to this RP. :)

Name: Ferr Golem

Archetype: Way of the Guardian

Appearance:
ozymandias__fate_go__by_enemyofgod000-dbppeck.jpg

Keyblade: Fenrir
409411e80bb8cbe669f5884c77fc0e4c.jpg

Unique Item: A petrified seed from another world. Large and red, the seed has small green dots forming a pattern around it like a belt.

Short Bio: Ferr doesn't know where he came from. All he knows is that his older brother, Auge, and himself came from somewhere, not here. They are travelers, people who barely escaped a fleeting world covered in blackness. Finding a home in the Last World, Ferr and his brother were homeless for a long time before they were taken in by the Elders in the temple. It was there that Ferr and Auge were tasked with work and only work. In order to survive, the Elders would allow the boys to eat and sleep under their roof, but only if they overtook the chores.

For several years Ferr grew stronger and tougher because of the manual labor. Occasionally he had a lesson or two just to keep him from becoming an idiot or moron. Yet his lack of factual knowledge does not take away from his understanding morality. Something he innately possessed. But as Ferr grew stronger, Auge faded away with weakness until he died in his sleep.

Riddled with grief, Ferr meditated on the meaning of life and slacked off on his chores. Eventually, the Elders kicked Ferr out of the temple because of this. Once again on the streets, Ferr met with and made connections with children his own age. To get by, he would form friendships and do small odd-type work for food and temporary shelter. When the time came that Ferr received visions and dreams he shrugged them off until a man attacked several civilians. Hatred and evil had slowly built up in his heart.

Running and going out of his way to find and defeat the man, Ferr was realized and obtained a brand on the center back. Going to the temple for answers, Ferr was informed he would be a Guardian of this world. Funny how the Elders kicked out a savior huh?

Last edited:
placeholder for my incoming character sheet. I'm having a crisis trying to decide whether Shield or Sword ;;A;;

sidenote;; my bf wants me to make a Donald magic character

edit;; I ended up posting my sheet in another post. >_>;;

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dao Ma well we do already have two shields, one with a shield too. Lol

Name: Ea (ee-uh)

Archetype: Way of the Mage

Appearance:
Ukwsgxe.jpg

Keyblade: Eye of Beholder
X8hzqIf.png
Ea's keyblade actually has two forms. One of which, it looks like the keyblade above (it's normal form). The second form become gloves and bracers in the same color and theme as the keyblade. When it is in the bracer form, it is strictly used for enhancing spellcasting. While in keyblade form, it has the capability of taking on elemental qualities. However, Ea only knows how to use the keyblade form and basic elemental qualities for it.

Unique Item: A pendant in the shape of a crescent moon.

Short Bio: Though Ea had parents, he grew up not knowing them. He was one of few individuals picked at birth to be part of an experimental group that would be raised and trained to serve the Covenant. It's intentions were good, and all the children that were a part of it were treated more than just tools. However, they were instilled with a sense of pride and duty. They had an objective to fight toward, and that was all that mattered to them.

Ea was one of the rare ones that showed a magical affinity. Though he never really seemed interested in his studies, he always came out with high marks. But he never felt he belonged within the walls of the small academy for mages. He wanted to be part of the many that went out to scavenge and protect. He wanted to be something more. He wanted to be a guardian of Last World. With pure determination, he managed to fight his way into combat training, and there, he proved to have promise.

It took quite a few years for Ea to be seen as more than a mage boy. More than a number from a unit. More than a tool. He became someone with great potential and someone that impressed the elders rather surprisingly. He proved his worth . In a few days, he would take the proficiency exam to see where he placed, and whether he could even attempt to become a Last World Guard.

But just a couple nights before, Ea had a horrible nightmare. He had been surrounded by all of his friends that he had made over the years, his mentors, his keepers and even his parents. Everyone he knew and cared about surrounded him, stared at him. And they mocked him. He found that he had been chained to the glass floor beneath him, but as he screamed out, pleading for answers, his voice was unheard and the glass shattered beneath him. Everything was cast into shadow, and he fell into complete and utter darkness. When Ea woke from his nightmare, he felt a searing pain on the left side of his chest. When he looked, he found he had a symbol branded onto his chest. It was his mark, and the next day it was explained to him that he had been chosen to become a Guardian.

Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere
Name: Prisca Iscariot

Archetype: Sword

Appearance:
applibot___gang_road_joker__35_by_rubixle-dbcvmmb-1.jpg
keyblade_sleeping_lion_by_marduk_kurios-d3215ti.png

Unique Item: A lighter that belonged to her Father. It has the insignia of a lion on it.

Short Bio:

Prisca Iscariot, inheritor of father's sins. Her childhood wasn't the nice, rather downright terrible at times. Her father was once a Guardian, a well-respected Guardian that lost himself to the darkness. His actions and selfish greed for power lead to the deaths of Guardians and innocents alike. In the early years, Prisca and her father were running around the Last World avoiding capture and doing whatever needed to survive. Do to her Fathers influence, Prisca is a heavy smoker and is always a little more feisty than usual without them.

When her father was finally defeated when she was 11, she has already seen as a devil child thanks to her piercing scarlet eyes. They mad her hate who she was, just as much as they hated her father. The only kindness was when she was adopted by a friend of her father and treated like a normal kid again. He wasn't Guardian, but he was one heck of a teacher, better at swordplay than her own father in some regards. He was a flawed man since he was a friend of her father, but nowhere as infamous or nasty. Luke was a man who preferred to be left alone and would do you the same courtesy.

One day she awoke with a Guardian symbol appearing on the left side of her lower stomach, the same spot as her father. Thanks to the unforeseen development, she now fears of becoming an evil psychopath like her dad. She may be a little mean at times, but wouldn't dream of harming others for selfish goals, so uncool. She was never sure what her father hoped to achieve before he died, what in the name of Micky was his goal? That will be a question she would like to know the answer too, one day.

Extra: For a woman, Prisca is tall. She's 5 foot 9 or 179 cm if you prefer.

Last edited:
:Name:
Tai Morikawa

:Age:

:Archetype:
Sword

:Appearance:
240995_182564.jpg

:Keyblade Appearance:
200px-Keyblade_of_heart_KH.png
:Unique Item:
latest
Ancient Katana - An old rusted Katana that Tai's father treated like a good luck charm, since the old merchant he got it from said it was once wielded by a one winged angel.

:Short Bio:​
Tai and his older sister was raised by there grandma who ran a local tavern. Since Tai was only a few months old when his parents were called away on duty, he only knew them from the stories his grandma use to tell them when they were younger. From what there grandma would tell them, they knew there mother was a guardian while there father was a soldier that fought for the last world.

His grandma did the best she could to give them a close to normal life in a world that was slowly turning to ruin. When they were old enouph, the two dropped out from school and helped there grandma run the tavern. A few years later, a strange man with a large scar over his eye had revealed that he was a friend of there parents and told them he was fulfilling there last wish before he gave the two a letter from his mother and a heavy rusted katana that belonged to his father. The man stayed at the tavern for a few months teaching the two swordplay, and explaining more about the threats to the last world before leaving.

Tai recieved the mark of the guardian when he was 16, but choose to keep it a secret since it happened one day after his sister took her own life after receiving hers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Hey guys! :) I added some character prompts to the opening post for those looking for some inspiration for a character. Feel free to use the ideas as is or make them your own. Looking forward to seeing our cast grow!

Also on a side note in the beginning we will be mostly fighting the unverse. Later on I will introduce a situation where we will encounter our first heartless as well as nobody. And keep in mind it has been a long time since anyone has encountered the Heartless let alone nobodies.

Nimble, female mage-type incoming.

@CoffeeCake Glad to have you onboard and looking forward to her ^.^

Still looking for other fellow keyblade guardians. :) Feel free to message me if you want to discuss your character concept. Though keep in mind this RP is PG pushing PG 13. Or rated Teen.

And if you want, your keyblade doesn't have to be traditional and could have another form, check out Ea's character sheet. Maybe your keyblade turns into two pistols for a limited amount of time. If you want to dual wield keyblades, your second keyblade has to be your unique item.

Anyways, looking forward to more character sheets. :)

*Reserve Character in Progress*

Name: Harumi Ito

Archetype: Way of the Mage

Appearance:
tumblr_npwgg5DvJ21u36z27o1_500.png

keyblades__yin_yang_fusion_by_franciscomartin.jpg
Unique Item:
th

Harumi's gold crown necklace that she bought from a traveling merchant. Later she will find out that the necklace served as a medium to focus her magic with. If she concentrates her magic into the necklace, her clothes transform into the green clothes pictured. In the Majestic Form, she is able to split her keyblade in two and granting her haste, reflect, and allows spells to be mirrored so one fire ball would become two. This is a short burst that leads her exhausted afterwards

Short Bio: WIP

Last edited:
Evening! I was wondering if this was still open? If so, I'd love to play a Nobody or perhaps an older Keyblade user/master to teach them along the way.

It is indeed still open :)

Hey guys still looking for more young Guardians to join the fray. There's a lot that's planned and would love to have any newcomers on board. :) We're finishing up the Prologue and will start Episode One: Palace of Heart where our Guardians must go through the trials to gain their keyblades. After that they will be Guardians and their adventures will begin. And their experiences will shape their allegiance to the Covenant Oath or seek to rebel against it.

I actually have an interesting character design for this. I think I can pick up another Rp.

Name:
Katalina Karov

Archetype:
Way of the Mage

Height: 5'7"

Eyes: Purple

Appearance:​
erica-june-lahaie-daily361.jpg

natalie_by_chubymi-dbzn9jm.png

Keyblade:
keyblade_guardian_bell_by_marduk_kurios-d593j0x.png

Unique Item:
Secondary Keyblade
Another No Name:
a7a108faf6a246a463e91d6e8e03ee0b--keyblade-kindom-hearts.jpg

Short Bio:

Katalina had never known her parents and even less thought about them. Being given into an orphanage as a infant she had never had the same type of parental upbringing that most children receive. Due to this Katalina was often prone to acting out as well as making fun of those she didn't like. Upon reaching her preteens she seemed to finally begin to relax and the aggressive side of her began to disappear.

Sadly, not longer after her twelfth birthday everything seemed to begin to fall apart. In the ensuing Chaos Katalina had found herself stranded and abandoned among the ruins of what once was a prosperous city. Learning to live on her own wasn't hard. Due to the sheer level of people there were in the orphanage, Katalina had learned at a young age to take care of herself and to make sure she was content.

Neglect ended up being what saved her. Though not prospering she often was plagued with nightmares. Dark in nature and often reflecting into the world around her. Either falling forever or drowning in water she had never understood the dreams that tormented her until the sign finally showed. On the inside of her thigh it was undeniable, it appeared and she wished it hadn't. She knew it was only a matter of time until all turned to dust.

Last edited:
  • Love
She looks good. :) You can go ahead and post or wait for me to post my time skip to intrdouce her. @Mook-LandStrider

Also still looking for more characters. Feel free to message me with ideas or post them here.