King of Iwaku Mountain

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
[bg=#000000]
KING OF IWAKU MOUNTAIN
[/BG]

On top of Iwaku Mountain there is the Throne of Power. YOU WILL KILL TO HAVE THIS THRONE. Creatively remove the previous throne-sitter so that you may claim it. The 500th post will be the KING OF IWAKU MOUNTAIN.

*Has a seat in the throne of power, waving around her mighty scepter!*

o_o Goddamnit...
*Starts climbing up the mountain* -_-'

*Cleaves Miru in half with a butcher knife and then tickles Diana until she falls out of her seat and then sits down, grinning*

*pulls out a sword*

"I will purge this foul beast from this land!"

*raises sword, and just as he is gonna smite down TK with his mighty cleaver... he drops the sword and pulls a random rope hanging nearby, dropping a piano on her*

*removes the piano from the seat, sits down and smiles*

"This land is purged! PURGED!"

*Somehow reforms on top of Flare's head and claws Flare's face, leaping off of it before he falls off the cliff* Nya!

*Clones the mountain and the throne with a odd ray-gun-thing and teleports it and himself to another dimension, seating himself upon it.*

>:D

*enters through an inter-dimensional portal, use a staff made out of cheese to turn the throne into the cheesy goodness that it's made of - including the sitter of it - and chomps Krom away in one bite*

*takes his places again on the throne and nibbles on the cheesy arm of the throne*

Kicks OF off the throne.

D:<

*Mass-produces thousands of thrones to place on the mountain*

WE CAN BE AN OLIGARCHY!

LOL, Lil' Beater.

*Murders with extension cord*

ASSASINO! ASSASINO!

*Bystanders surge forwards, bearing tridents and torches and brutally murder October for slaying their beloved Minstrel*

*wraps a wedding gown around Krom's head and suffocates him*

"Was meant to be a murder trick for October... but, what the heck. Happy Mensiversary, Krom."

*Forces his fist up OF's arse and waves him around like a puppet before casting him off the mountain*

MINE.

*Donkey kong music in the background*

=D

-lures seiji down the mountain via that girl he said he liked, then gets it on like donkey kong and flattens him with a huge barrel- YAY! -SKIPS UP THA' FRIGGEN MOUNTAIN- MIIIIIINE.

*Kicks Odd down the mountain*

I'm better.

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

-A GIANT Pac Man eats October as she watches-

=O

....I didn't even have to kill him...=D -crawls up the mountain-

*vaporizes the base around the mountain, thus capsizing it, washing away Odd into the waters*

*flips it over again with my super-strength, with the seat now empty*

*solidifies the base and sits*

Yay. I win.

*Trips Vay while hes not looking*

I am King!

-is washed away to some foreign land-

O_O ....HOLY.... >: (

-climbs a strange mountain and has THE GIANT GORON LIVING THERE THROW HER TOWARDS 'THRONE MOUTNAIN'!-

WEEEEEEEEE!

-Lands, knocking october off the throne- WAHAHAHA, YES I SHALL HAVE A VIDEO GAME REFERANCE IN EACH ONE OF THESE!