1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
[bg=#000000]
KING OF IWAKU MOUNTAIN
[/BG]

On top of Iwaku Mountain there is the Throne of Power. YOU WILL KILL TO HAVE THIS THRONE. Creatively remove the previous throne-sitter so that you may claim it. The 500th post will be the KING OF IWAKU MOUNTAIN.

*Has a seat in the throne of power, waving around her mighty scepter!*

*Cleaves Miru in half with a butcher knife and then tickles Diana until she falls out of her seat and then sits down, grinning*

*pulls out a sword*

"I will purge this foul beast from this land!"

*raises sword, and just as he is gonna smite down TK with his mighty cleaver... he drops the sword and pulls a random rope hanging nearby, dropping a piano on her*

*removes the piano from the seat, sits down and smiles*

"This land is purged! PURGED!"

*Somehow reforms on top of Flare's head and claws Flare's face, leaping off of it before he falls off the cliff* Nya!

*Clones the mountain and the throne with a odd ray-gun-thing and teleports it and himself to another dimension, seating himself upon it.*

>:D

*enters through an inter-dimensional portal, use a staff made out of cheese to turn the throne into the cheesy goodness that it's made of - including the sitter of it - and chomps Krom away in one bite*

*takes his places again on the throne and nibbles on the cheesy arm of the throne*

Kicks OF off the throne.

D:<

*Mass-produces thousands of thrones to place on the mountain*

WE CAN BE AN OLIGARCHY!

LOL, Lil' Beater.

*Murders with extension cord*

ASSASINO! ASSASINO!

*Bystanders surge forwards, bearing tridents and torches and brutally murder October for slaying their beloved Minstrel*

*wraps a wedding gown around Krom's head and suffocates him*

"Was meant to be a murder trick for October... but, what the heck. Happy Mensiversary, Krom."

*Forces his fist up OF's arse and waves him around like a puppet before casting him off the mountain*

MINE.

*Donkey kong music in the background*

=D

-lures seiji down the mountain via that girl he said he liked, then gets it on like donkey kong and flattens him with a huge barrel- YAY! -SKIPS UP THA' FRIGGEN MOUNTAIN- MIIIIIINE.

*Kicks Odd down the mountain*

I'm better.

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

-A GIANT Pac Man eats October as she watches-

=O

....I didn't even have to kill him...=D -crawls up the mountain-

*vaporizes the base around the mountain, thus capsizing it, washing away Odd into the waters*

*flips it over again with my super-strength, with the seat now empty*

*solidifies the base and sits*

Yay. I win.

*Trips Vay while hes not looking*

I am King!

-is washed away to some foreign land-

O_O ....HOLY.... >: (

-climbs a strange mountain and has THE GIANT GORON LIVING THERE THROW HER TOWARDS 'THRONE MOUTNAIN'!-

WEEEEEEEEE!

-Lands, knocking october off the throne- WAHAHAHA, YES I SHALL HAVE A VIDEO GAME REFERANCE IN EACH ONE OF THESE!