【кετรยεкí】sιℓvεяωιηg【MeganFieldsman】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin blinked. "There is?" he questioned. Calvin carried Azel into the bathrom and then saw it, a bath. He laughed softly to and at himself. "Wow, I guess I didn't notice. The places we usually stay at don't have them. Lucky for you." he said with a smirk. Then he carfefully set Azel down on his own two feet. He supported Azel and held him close with one arm. With his other free hand, he began to undress Azel. He kissed his forehead softly before pulling his shirt over his head.

"Lucky for you."

A wave of dizziness washed over him. He leaned against Calvin for support. Fortunately, this room contained a bath. Most of the time, they were forced to bathe in a bathhouse. If they were traveling, it would be a cold creek. However, he didn't complain about the temperature. His body was adapted for colder climates, including chilly water. His eyes averted towards the side. Despite their recent mating, he was still flustered. He couldn't help it! His hand instinctively brushed against his mating mark. A brand formed on his skin after the ritual was complete. A shiver surged down his spine. His mark was hyper sensitive. "J-just help me," he mumbled. He made a mental note to send Calvin to the fleet market. His linen shirt was ripped and covered in blood. It was his only pair since his previous shirts were destroyed in a fire. He bit his lip at the memory. If only he didn't lose control.

Calvin hands moved down to Azel's pants as he nodded. He had planned to do nothing more but help him. Azel was in no condition for any further courting. Calvin struggled for a moment with only one hand trying to get off Azel's clothes, but quickly became used to it. He had always been good at adapting. He forced mostly on keeping Azel standing.

After Calvin stripped off his clothes, Azel wrapped his arms around Calvin's shoulders. His previous fever left his body weak. It would take him more than a goodnight's sleep to regain his full strength. "Where will we g-go today?" Azel murmured softly. His mind recalled the ancient ruins. He knew it was dangerous since there were Griffins in the area, but what happened if it was the key? Both of them didn't know the ruin's exact location. Most ruins are hidden, never found in plain sight. Unfortunately, his dominant mate may be too protective. One of his priorities was protecting his submissive. He wondered if he could convince his brother to search for the ruins.

Calvin chuckled softly at Azel question. "We aren't going anywhere today. You're still weak." He held Azel and turned on the bath. He decided not to listen to any protest from Azel. "Besides, there seems to be a rather skilled blacksmith here and my daggers need sharping. I was planning on going shopping for a few things also. Asking around about strange objects or maps also. If you want to tag along for that, I guess I cant argue." He stuck his hand under the running water to check the temperature.

His eyes lit up at the mention of a blacksmith. "My t-throwing knives need sharpening. My supply of arrows are low, including my stash of rare poison," he breathed softly. His voice was raspy, but it was improving. "M-my supply of knives are low as well," he added. It was rare coming across a skilled blacksmith. Most villages didn't contain a valuable blacksmith. Unfortunately, they encountered mediocre workers. He wanted to accompany Calvin, but he didn't have a proper shirt. On the other hand, he doubted he possessed enough strength to walk for long periods of time. He didn't want to burden his mate with carrying him everywhere. "I-I don't think I have enough strength to," Azel admitted gently. His eyes averted towards the bath.

Calvin nodded and ran his fingers through Azel's hair. "It's better if you just stay here and rest." he said softly. He then shut off the water of the full bath. Slowly and patiently, he help Azel's into the warm water. "I will have to stop by the herb lady to get your poison. I wanted to ask her about maps and artifacts anyways. She seemed old enough to have a good knowledge on it."

After Calvin carefully transferred him into the water, Azel sunk a little deeper. The water was soothing, despite the temperature. His muscles relaxed almost immediately. A sigh escaped his lips. His periwinkle eyes averted towards his mate. "I hope s-she knows something," he murmured. He cupped a hand full of water and sprayed his face. He desired to wash away the grimy sweat that accumulated from his intense fever. His mating mark gleamed a little, reacting towards the warm temperature. A shiver surged down his spine. A little spark jolted from his brand. "I-I hope I regain m-my voice," he rasped. His hand instinctively clutched his scarred throat. He rubbed it absentmindedly. A small frown marred his lips. His gaze lowered towards the water.

Calvin grabbed and cloth and started to wash Azel with it. He laughed lightly. "I sure do to. I hate communicating with the humans. You usually do pretty well with it though." He dipped the cloth in the water and brought it up to Azel head. He gently washed Azel sweaty forehead. He smiled softly. "I'm sure it with return soon. It might be a light different, but it will still say the same things and get all your points across."

A small smile painted his lips. "Y-you're better than you think," Azel pointed out. He closed his eyes, protecting his eyes from the water. He allowed his mate to wash him, finding it pointless to resist. He knew his brother loved taking care of him. "I-I hope so," he murmured. He opened his eyes, peering at his mate with his periwinkle irises. His snowy white hair darkened a few shades, transforming into a pure silver. A small, warm smile softened his features. "J-just imagine if she knew s-something that would lead us to Aleris. L-luck may be on our side today," he breathed. He lifted his hand and cupped the side of Calvin's face. His wet thumb brushed against his brother's cheek. His gaze filled with adoration.

Calvin felt a shiver dance down his spine as Azel's rest on his face. His eyes were caught in the beautiful periwinkle gaze trapped to never escape. In that moment, he wonder what he had done to please the gods so much that he was given the opportunity to spend every moment he had with such an amazing person. He smiled back softly. Then he got back to washing Azel. "Az, what do you think Aleris will be like again? I like hearing how you put it." he cooed softly as he began to wash Azel's back.

A shiver surged down his spine. His back was sensitive. "A-Aleris was created by the goddess of magic, Isis. I-it was meant for a paradise for creatures, a safe h-haven from humans. It was open for hybrids, however. N-no creature, half or pure, w-would be shunned. Magic was everywhere, r-rooted deeply in the soil. W-we would be able to r-roam across the land without fear. O-order would be restored a-and pain forgotten. Our a-ancestors m-managed to enter the w-world before it was forgotten. W-we wouldn't be the only Silverwing left. W-we would be accepted, d-despite our taboo relationship. N-no creature would be ignored," he began. His smile widened. He closed his eyes and imagined Aleris. "The b-beauty would be unmatched," he added. He rubbed his throat absentmindedly. His voice grew raspier, a result form over exertion. His wounds may of healed, but he didn't recover completely. His hand slipped away from Calvin's face, returning to his side. He opened his eyes, peering at his mate. "We wouldn't have to hide anymore," he finished.

"We wouldn't have to hide anymore."
All of Azel's words danced in his head, but the last carried the rest. Calvin felt Azel's hands once again on his face. Then reality hit again. It pained him so that they may go on searching for a few more hundred years and never find it. It may not even exist. He just nodded softly and went back to washing him. He held his tongue though. He would never forgive himself if he squashed Azel's dream. It was the only thing he had ever seen give Azel hope. He felt it one the one thing holding Azel's optimism together. He knew it was selfish, but he loved the happiness it gave Azel. He could not ruin that happiness to give Azel reality.

A wave of exhaustion washed over him. His body was still recovering, despite his healing. A small yawn escaped his lips. A shiver surged down his spine. His back was sensitive. However, he didn't complain. Azel allowed Calvin to wash him. He would of done it himself, but his attempt would be feeble. "W-we'll find Aleris, Cal. I know we will. F-for the sake of our clan, we will," he murmured. A gentle smile painted his lips, softening his features. His wet bangs plastered against his alabaster skin. Water dripped from his face. If he wasn't so fatigued, he may of been mortified by this experience. Regardless of their established relationship, he was naturally flustered. He couldn't help it. His reserved nature prevented him from being assertive and comfortable. "I will never give up," he declared.

Calvin was filled with hope. Azel never giving up meant in Calvin's mind that Azel would never stop being the bright Azel he loved. He smiled and nodded. He slowly moved around to wash Azel's chest. Without even realizing it, he began to him softly as he did. His mind was full of all the endless places they may travel together. This adventure had started a long time ago was not going to stop anytime soon and he did not know why that made him so happy.

After Calvin brushed a hand over his mating mark, a shiver surged down his spine. He sat there submissively, waiting for Calvin to finish. A light blush dusted his cheeks. He closed his eyes, listening to his mate's humming. A warm smile painted his lips. A wave of relaxation washed over him. "Can you sing a l-lullaby for me?" he inquired softly. At this point, he was half asleep. His body was craving sleep. Azel opened his eyes, peering at his lover through his half-lidded gaze. His blush darkened. "I-I want to hear more," he admitted shyly.

Calvin smiled softly. "Anything you ask for is yours." Calvin began to sing a soft beautiful lullaby that had probably been around for hundreds of years. The soft sweet words flowed from his mouth and filled the entire room. They greeted the ear like old friends baring new gifts. Calvin knew how special his voice was and took pride in it. He loved the way he could use it to comfort Azel, earn a fast coin, or even lull a giant to sleep. He watched Azel carefully and with much love as he sang and gently finished washing Azel.

By the time Calvin finished washing Azel, he was fast asleep. He rested his temple on his knees, which were curled up to his chest. His long silvery eyelashes kissed his cheeks, enhancing his delicate features. A small, gentle smile painted his lips. He breathed in deeply and exhaled softly. Azel adored hearing his brother's voice. His lullaby reminded him of home, before the wretched hunters. He remembered his childhood, listening to the laughter of the innocent. His family use to be safe. However, everything changed after they were discovered. He would never forget the day his clan was slaughtered. If it weren't for Calvin, he would of been dead as well. After he learned about Aleris, Azel was determined to find the entrance. He wanted to live in a world where creatures were accepted, not persecuted.

Calvin smiled and chuckled softly stopping his lullaby. He set down the cloth he was using to wash Azel and grabbed a large towel. He let Azel sit sleeping in the water as it drained and just watched him sleep. There was something about moments like this that made Calvin happy. He never could tell why. As the water finally disappeared Calvin stood up again and wrapped the towel around Azel. He carefully lifted him and dried him some. Seeing this action would have been weird for anyone not understanding the amount of strength and control of his strength Calvin possessed. He tried carefully not to wake Azel with soft and gentle motions. He carried what he thought to be his sleeping angel to bed and tucked him in.

Azel remained in his position, fast asleep. After Calvin picked him up, his head instinctively rested on Calvin's chest. He slept soundlessly, unfazed by Calvin's movement. Once he was transferred to the bed, his right hand rested against the side of his head, left arm draped over his waist. He tilted his head slightly. A serene expression plastered on his face. His bangs draped over his eyes lightly, covering his eyelids. His silvery white hair glistened in the light. His chest rose and fell with every soft breath. "C..alvin..." he murmured in his sleep. A wider smile graced his features. His mind was filled with peaceful dreams, void of dark nightmares. His body relinquished in the delectable slumber, increasing his recovery. It would take him a few more days to return to his full strength. Despite his resilient status, he wasn't indestructible.

Status
Not open for further replies.