Kamen Rider Fae

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Fae won't have five Keys. It'll be Fae Sylpheed Form, Fae Undine Form, Fae Gnome form, Fae Salamander form. That's four.

Like how W doesn't have a W memory, but instead six memories that fit the motif of his name, but Skull has a Skull Memory and Accel has an Accel Memory.

Fae won't have some sort of 'base' form, but your character can if you wish to.
So it won't be like Den-o who have a basic plain form? and more like Kuuga and OOOs?

So it won't be like Den-o who have a basic plain form? and more like Kuuga and OOOs?
Yeah, that'll be how I execute Fae's forms.

I see but it's optional right?

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
I think it'll be safe to start the OoC when I can. The OoC might be able to garner one or two more people.

I think it'll be safe to start the OoC when I can. The OoC might be able to garner one or two more people.
sure~ I can wait, take your time~!

Go about it at however a pace you can. I'm looking forward to fleshing out a proper character sheet.

I am actually pretty interested, but I have one question what has been officially already claimed?

I am actually pretty interested, but I have one question what has been officially already claimed?

All 3 Rider spots.

The Kaijin leader in this Roleplay is an NPC.

You can still reserve Civilian-Type allies and other Unsealie.

All 3 Rider spots.

The Kaijin leader in this Roleplay is an NPC.

You can still reserve Civilian-Type allies and other Unsealie.
Ah unfortunate not really in the mood for villain/support roles I do wish luck on this though x3.

I can make some changes if @kingdomkeylight wants to join in as a rider. I'm fine with playing a conflicted Unsealie, maybe with another civilian-type to boot.