Kamen Rider Fae

Fae won't have five Keys. It'll be Fae Sylpheed Form, Fae Undine Form, Fae Gnome form, Fae Salamander form. That's four.

Like how W doesn't have a W memory, but instead six memories that fit the motif of his name, but Skull has a Skull Memory and Accel has an Accel Memory.

Fae won't have some sort of 'base' form, but your character can if you wish to.
So it won't be like Den-o who have a basic plain form? and more like Kuuga and OOOs?

So it won't be like Den-o who have a basic plain form? and more like Kuuga and OOOs?
Yeah, that'll be how I execute Fae's forms.

I see but it's optional right?

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
I think it'll be safe to start the OoC when I can. The OoC might be able to garner one or two more people.

I think it'll be safe to start the OoC when I can. The OoC might be able to garner one or two more people.
sure~ I can wait, take your time~!

Go about it at however a pace you can. I'm looking forward to fleshing out a proper character sheet.

I am actually pretty interested, but I have one question what has been officially already claimed?

I am actually pretty interested, but I have one question what has been officially already claimed?

All 3 Rider spots.

The Kaijin leader in this Roleplay is an NPC.

You can still reserve Civilian-Type allies and other Unsealie.

All 3 Rider spots.

The Kaijin leader in this Roleplay is an NPC.

You can still reserve Civilian-Type allies and other Unsealie.
Ah unfortunate not really in the mood for villain/support roles I do wish luck on this though x3.

I can make some changes if @kingdomkeylight wants to join in as a rider. I'm fine with playing a conflicted Unsealie, maybe with another civilian-type to boot.