[Jun 21, 2014] Crimvale Keep (Pathfinder) - SIGNUPS CLOSED (Roll20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running it, yeah. It's part of the story, but not part of the quest that the main party (the Guild) are in. It's a side-quest with a different set of characters, interacting with the world in a diffetent way and tying up some loose ends while making trouble at the same time.

As such, you're free to join that as well.

Awesome!!

it seems like this time we are all bad guys, correct?

Yes, even though it's basically the "B-List" baddies. Michael is part of a group of undead that the Guild faced in Season 1 before having to make a hard choice between three plot points and abandoned the quest, which was promptly forgotten until the party's healers left to track them down with moderate success.
The Guild's actually faced Harker before in combat. He's a smarmy loan shark that was about ready to put the Guild in debt in the seventh ploy to make us abandon our original alignments/teach us the ends justify the means but our party wizard at the time cheezed his way through it. He later got an angry mob together against the Guild, and the party's rogue taunted him into losing his cool: he got arrested.
The Dukes of Crimvale haven't DIRECTLY opposed the Guild, having only barely been mentioned. One of their members worked the dragon Emerith up enough by attacking her and destroying her hoard that she forced herself on the party for revenge. Beyond that, they've been content to let the more cunning organizations play their game: they're more of a "Brute Force" sort of team.

So! That's some background on the B-Lister villain team. These guys weren't even considered worthy of being placed on the "enemies" list and the Guild hasn't thought about them much.

We could take this conversation to the evil thread, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
muhaaaa im gonna be such a dastardly devil! when shall this adventure take place in real world time? have you picked a date or anything yet?

also, can someone enlighten me on what has previously happened with the guild? all I really know is the really sketchy basics, that there was a dragon and you are doing some portal hopping or something inside the Keep, cause the Tavern is under siege? I think?

It's better if we wait to tell you what's going on so you can ask in character!

Or we can tell you now and incorporate into your backstory. Tough call!

No date yet, but we normally run Saturday nights.

Been a while, but I wanted to boast about some new Pathfinder books I bought! :D
'Inner Sea Gods', 'The Great Beyond', and 'Chronicle of the Righteous'. A book about dieties, a book about the planes, and a good about the most powerful angels/agathions/azata/archons. They're awesome!

Of note, both 'Inner Sea Gods' and 'The Great Beyond' seem to imply that Pharasma the "Lady of Graves" is the "Lady of Pain"s sister - or was, before Pharasma became a goddess. Interesting.

Also amusing to me are the LG patron of acceptance, Ghenshau, who spends most of his time in the form of a peasant doing menial labor on the Material Plane for kicks, and the NG patron of cowards, Jaidz... AKA, the Cowardly Lion of Oz.

*peers with bloodshot eyes across a stack of Ilium papers*

Er, yeah... @...@

It would be cool to do the next season... once a few things are sorted out in real life and Ilium life. The weekly format may have to be swapped for two weekly or once a month, depending on what we all feel we can manage.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.