Jumble of ideas (Looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinisterSnips

Original poster
I have to say it was hard coming up with even a title for this thread. I'm not too keen on the ins and outs of making this post colorful and stylized and as such it will be, as the title says, jumbled.

Okay starting off, I've been back on this site for a little while now, and have only engaged a few people for stories. I have never been good taking on multiple roleplays as it is easy for me to be bogged down. However I'd like to perhaps start a few new ones.

When it comes to plots, I honestly don't have many concrete ideas, but the modern era genre has been really catching my attention. Sort of a real life style of plot. Nothing over the top with action scenes and the works if you get what I'm saying. To add to this I love brain storming. Creating an idea from the ground up. It really helps create a more detailed story I believe. That being said any and all ideas are open. Once again as the title says I do prefer a female partner. Just how it has usually always been.

Next thing I should state is I am open to practically any and all styles of posts. Short, long, detailed, or just in the moment types. I always find I adapt to how my partner is. Not copying their style but just working with it to enhance my own.

Moving on, when it comes to romance I am fine with anything. Whether it be full on or none at all. Pretty simple but something we could discuss later.

I would prefer to roleplay over messages. As I've said making threads and working with the options it has is most likely very simple but I just can't seem to grasp it.

As for my availability. It's random but I think oragnized enough. I sometimes spend some mornings on here for a good amount if time, but later at night is usually my hotspot. During the day depending on if I'm free i am on and off.

To conclude, I've forgotten many things and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. A PM is the best way to get in touch with me but whether it be here or there is your choice. This is a lousy partner request but I am just trying to get out there. Have a nice day!

How invested in plot and character development are you?

How invested in plot and character development are you?
I suppose that depends on the roleplay itself. I can say I don't necessarily like telling everything about my character all at once. I am big on letting their story be told throughout a narrative. That ties into a plot as well. The less that is revealed from the start the more development can be had. I hope that answers your question.

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Do you do supernatural aspects?

Okay, well I am thinking of a scientific/supernatural theme to dealing with a research facility. Got to think more concrete. What gender do you play/preferred gender to play.

Still looking by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.