October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!

CHAPTER ONE:

A mammoth predicament

View attachment 9471

The time machine is a device, encased in intricately carved metal (Gold, silver and platinum) about the size of an apple, sliced in half. The guts of the device, including a chronological meter that runs simultaneously within a dozen other chronometers, is little more than cogs and springs. The Doc's prized item, and the basis of his studies that led to the creation of the time machine is a clock that, according to legend, has been running since the beginning of time, bestowed upon humanity by the gods, or so the legend goes. Doc won this item playing chess against a man named Rufus, who joking referred to himself as a 'Time Traveler', but admittedly, the clock in question was broken, thus putting a halt on his travels. Doc was fascinated with the clock, and from the day he acquired it in a game of drunken chess until this very night, he dedicated his life to leaning it's secrets. Up until this night, his studies and experiments had yielded no results.

View attachment 9472"Hold on to your hat."

said Doc to his empty study,

"The old boy is really at it tonight!"

He wondered briefly if his apprentice, Zakia, had gone home for the evening. If she was still working in the lab below his house, she would no doubt wonder who he was talking to, but, then again, Doc was accustom to talking to empty rooms.

He peered out the window of his study, as snow and ice pelted the window. As a London native, nasty weather is nothing new to him, but tonight something else hung in the air, something more powerful than heavy wind and rolling thunder.

His right hand, which was burred in his coat pocket, clutched the ancient clock and fabled time machine. He spent long hours holding it, trying to learn it's secrets, but finally resigned to the fact that he had been duped by Rufus, the mysterious man who claimed to be a time traveler.

View attachment 9473

Doc was about to take the damn thing apart to scrap it out when a thunderous roar, followed by a streak of blue lightening lit up the sky. In the same instant the Time machine started to gyrate. He pulled it from his coat pocket at once to find it had changed. It opened up to reveal two arms and a ticking so powerful it nearly shook the windows came from it's now fully functional face. Doc's eyes opened like two round saucers on his face, his mouth hung agape and he nearly dropped the thing to the floor.

At this very moment, about a thousand miles, give or take, above Doc's house, and above the earth for that matter, a blue light erupts. It is a mass of energy that seems to be perfectly synced with the vicious storm. What the Doc assumed to be a flash of lightening was actually a super star in space, creating a hole in the galaxy, and a rip in time. The device started glowing, and the hands began to fly backwards, literally at the speed of light, creating a whirring sound like the propeller of a jet engine

View attachment 9474Then there was nothing. The Doc ceased to exist. He didn't know it now, but later he would refer to this as 'The first jump', forever defining his life as a Time traveler.

A blue tunnel took shape, and Doc felt as if he were about to vomit. Amazed and awe stuck, he had little time to decide if this was real or a dream.

View attachment 9475
Then he hit solid ground. Reality slammed back into his consciousness. He touched the ground and pushed himself up before opening his eyes. A lush landscape of plains and grass sprawled out before him. Trees shot up in the distance, and beyond them, massive mountains on a back drop of painted blue sky. The sun was out and felt wonderful on his face. He lifted his goggles at what he saw next.

"Mammuthus primigenius…"
The words felt like molasses in his dry mouth, as he went over the numbers in his head, trying to be, as always a scientist first and foremost. "By gods, it can't be. A Wooly mammoth" He noticed something else, too. A wide variety of other animals, all extinct. The prehistoric age, it must be. Doc just hit a wall of realization, going full speed in a run away train, and on that wall were two words, standing out in red paint. The realization filled him with an awesome excitement that canceled out any fear he might have had.

Time Travel

He tried to wrap his mind around it, but then he saw them. Faces, other people, who like himself, certainly did not belong here. Some looking to be from far off mysterious lands, others looked like they were ripped directly from the pages of a history textbook. He recognized only one, his assistant Zakia. He began making deductions in his head, speaking to no one and everyone all at once. He gauged the wind by kicking a bit of dust from the ground and watching the direction blew away, then stood with his back to the sun and observed his shadow.

"I do not note any environmental change caused by this event, it looks like we gained or lost a few hours, amazing..simply amazing. It is as if our travel was directly linked to a geological event, the storm. I can speak for myself and Zakia here. We come from a steam powered turn of the century London, the year 1899."

He nodded at his dread-locked assistant

"I can't help but think we are all linked by one thing."

He produced the time machine from his pocket and held it for all to see.

"This"

He looked at the device in his hand, it was stagnant now, and he had no idea of how to make it work again.

The Doc couldn't help but think it was something more, a deeper connection, but before he went off on some crazy conspiracy theory he wanted to know where these people were from and how they got here. He looked in question from one to the other, wanting eagerly to hear their respective stories.

Fantasy_Girls_458.jpg

Melody sat on the floor in her working room, the thunder outside seemed to become louder for every minute but she didn't care about it. The only thing that mattered were that she finished her invention, this was one of the few moments when she weren't in a trance because of the device, mostly because she only fixed an old invention and made some changes in it. If it had been a completely new idea then she wouldn't be able to stop, not even for food or sleep. But now she felt that she started to become hungry so she decided to take a small break. It wasn't that often that her devices had a bug that she needed to fix later but apparently this had one. Once she had looked at it she couldn't understand how she could have missed such a obvious mistake.

Before leaving her invention she first wrote down in her notebook how far she had gotten on it and what still needed to be fixed before it was completely done. She wanted to finish it as fast as possible so she could move on and start on something new, she hadn't built anything new in at least three weeks, it wasn't like her at all. And she had also found a lot of bugs in her latest built devices which made her a bit worried, maybe she were about to loose her touch? Maybe she wouldn't be able to build anything new and creative soon. But she were probably worrying for nothing, even her father had some bad years and then he came back and invented better things.

She put down the notebook in her pocket together with the pen and walked to the fridge to get something to eat. The weather were a bit shocking when she thought about it, it was always nice weather during the summers, how come it had all of a sudden become such an awful rainy day? She choke the thought of herself, it was just some bad weather it could happen anywhere at anytime. Nothing to worry about.

Just as she reached out her hand to open the fridge she heard a lightning hit down and then her room wasn't there anymore. Melody couldn't really think about what was happening as it happened, it were like she were traveling through a blue tunnel. The only thought that ran threw her head were 'I must be dead.' Maybe she had been hit by the lightning and were now traveling to the afterlife, but she had never believed in a afterlife so if there were a heaven and hell then she would surely go to hell for not believing in God. But suddenly she hit ground, her thoughts about afterlife and being dead disappeared fast when she felt the pain in her leg as she fell down. It wasn't that painful but enough to make her believe she were alive.

Melody looked around while rising from the ground, there were many other people there, some looked a bit weird as if they were going to a masquerade or something. But it wasn't the peoples strange clothes that surprised her the most, it was the animals she saw a bit further away. She almost dropped her jaw when she saw a mammoth a bit away from them, she weren't that good at history but she was certain that they should be instinct, why were there a living mammoth in front of her eyes?

An old man started to talk but she could barely understand what he were talking about, her mind were half in shock.
I must be dreaming was her only thought, it couldn't be real, there couldn't be a living mammoth there and she couldn't have traveled threw some blue tunnel that shouldn't even exist. The man looked questioning on them all.

"1899? It's impossible, it should be 1999. Are you saying that we traveled in time or something?" She felt her heart beating faster when she spoke and her voice were a bit low, it wasn't that often that she talked to people and she became nervous as fast as she did if she didn't knew them.

Women never did participate in the harvesting of crops; the task was reserved for the men. But this year was a grim year. Most of the men her family employed were ill, struck by some unknown sickness that left them in their beds for days on end. Against all culture norms, Akila along with some of her female servants grabbed their baskets along with the harvest blade. Upon arrival of their crop fields, Akila's heart sank. Her father spoke of the bad harvest, but she had yet to see it for herself. More than half of the crops had been destroyed by locusts or by the recent flooding. Akila had half a mind to send back some of her servants and put them to work on something else - there was more than enough people to help out with the harvest.

With her weaved basket on her head, Akila sent back her older servants, instructing them to work on that night's dinner. She kept the younger servants on the field, watching them smother on more of their make up. Akila herself applied more foundation to her face and arms. Around her, Akila heard the whispers of her servants, speaking of trivial things. Only when she moved away from the group did Akila hear them talk of their pharaoh.

"He is to blame, the Living Image of Aten, for our bad harvest. He has upset the maat and the Gods are not happy."

"He promised to return to the old ways, to fix our temples and move our capital. Fifteen years since he has taken the throne and he has not honored his pledge."

"The Locust are coming in heavy, sadeeka. Do you think it wise to speak ill of our pharaoh in such a way?"

"What else is there for us to hope for? We have no place to honor our Gods, no place to give offerings. Let them know our discontent, then maybe they will take sympathy with us."

The debate grew heated, the harvest forgotten. Akila felt the need to interject and voice her own opinions - vague as they were - when suddenly a flash of light, and the roar of thunder set about panic in her servants.

"You have upset the Aten, you stupid girl!" shouted of of them.

"Another flood - it comes!"

Akila heard baskets being dropped, and sandals kicking up dirt as her servants fled to their quarters. The beginnings of a headache started to grow in her temples. If this didn't get finished and soon, her family would starve in the next coming seasons. Dropping her eyes down to her half filled basket, Akila resolved herself to doing the chore herself. Her hand reached for the scythe, only to be pelleted by a chunk of ice.

It was hailing, in Egypt.

Looking up, the teenager could see dark storm clouds cover the sky. Just moments ago the skies were clear. Feeling that perhaps her servants were speaking the truth, Akila grabbed her basket and tried to run. With her back turned, she couldn't see the blue tunnel that swallowed her up whole.

The teenager landed in a world so unlike hers, fertile and rich with foliage. And while it was absolutely beautiful, Akila wondered if Aten sent her here to be punished. But there was so much green... Surely it must have been punishment, she allowed her servants to speak ill of the Aten. She herself wanted to join in the debate. When her eyes caught sight of the mammoth, she knew this must have been punishment. As the tears leaked from her eyes, the young woman went down on both knees and murmured a prayer. Her basket lay forgotten, her black kohl eyeliner running.

"Thou makest a Nile in the underworld,
Thou bringest forth as thou desirest
To maintain the people (of Egypt)
According as thou madest them for thyself,
The lord of all of them, wearying (himself) with them,
The lord of every land, rising for them,
The Aton of the day, great of majesty."

So upset and entranced was she with her surroundings that Akila did not notice the others.

Jimmy looked up at the sky, his buddy Ronald sat on the bench beside him..."Seems a storm's-a-brewin'...that ain't cool. I had a fine kitten waitin' on me...now mother nature's givin' me the boot!"

Ronald shook his head and smiled at Jimmy. "Oh well...nothin' to get beat up about, not like she's your main queen!" Ronald had a point, Jimmy shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah man, my main queen would never ditch me."
Jimmy looked down at his clarinet case and started to hum a little swing. "My 'ole girl knows how to ride, and she's hep to that jive. She's never been with 'nother cat alive, man, This queen is mine all mine." Jimmy snapped his fingers and laughed after finishing his little ad lib swing. Ronald laughed too and patted Jimmy on the back.

"Yeah man, now I know why all the jive cats want you to jam with them. You're a hummer when it comes to jammin'. You gotta invite me to that clambake you're havin' with Basie and the cats down in harlem."

Jimmy laughed, it was a private gig, but Ronald had been his best friend for years now. "Mash me a fin and we got a deal." Jimmy held his hand out awaiting the money he demanded.

Ronald shrugged and pulled out his empty pockets. "Man, you'd be lucky to find a meter in my mouse...you really want a five? I can get it to you on Friday..."

Jimmy laughed and stopped his friend. "Haha! Nah man, you can come! We're jammin' at my main kick down in the apple, you know the place! See you there around dim tomorrow!" What Jimmy didn't know was that he would be taking an unexpected trip to the prehistoric ages...

That night, Jimmy didn't sleep well. He had hot flashes and nightmares...He was having a terrible dream from his war days. He was flying a mustang, following one of his best pals, nick named big red, into battle. Everything was shaping up right nice, as it usually did, but something was wrong.

"Big Red, you've got smoke coming from your engine. I repeat, you've got smoke coming from your engine. I think we need to take her down..." Jimmy reported to his friend, professionally.

"Copy that Top Cat, we'll take her back to ba..."
Communications halted. The plane burst into flames right in front of Jimmy...he was helpless, there was nothing he could do but watch his friend struggle to escape...to no avail...And at that moment, Jimmy's plane stalled...hurteling Jimmy towards his death as well. The eject mechanism didn't want to work on his plane either...Jimmy accepted his death during the horrifying screams he couldn't hold back as he saw the ground growing ever closer...

Jimmy woke up as soon as he hit the ground in his dream...he was sweating, but he was alive...it seemed so real, hitting the ground...that's because he did hit the ground...When Jimmy finally realized it, he raised an eyebrow..."This don't look like Harlem..." Jimmy looked around, his clarinet was with him. He was wearing everything he had on before getting dressed for bed. He even had his lighter in his pocket.

Jimmy wasn't freaked out by the jump...it was strange that it happened out of his control, but he's been through time before. He had never been this far back, though. The whole dinosaur age never appealed to him, and after he started living in New York, he never wanted to leave.

Jimmy heard the Doc speaking. "1899, been there, done that...not in London...but I been there...1999? Haven't been that far...And what's with this Chick?" Jimmy nodded at Akila. "What's goin' on? We all time traveler's here? If so...will someone tell me why I feel like I lost my link to the timeline." If these people were time travelers from the End of Time, they would know that you establish a link with the timeline and you use that link to time travel at will. Jimmy's link to the timeline has become broken, being ripped from his time period.

"I ain't never been here before...but i read about these in history books..." Jimmy pointed at the Mammoth. "Oh man, I'm so sorry...where are my manners...My name is Jimmy, Jimmy Jazz-hands. I've been livin' in the big apple, 'round the 1930's and such. Where are you cats from?" Jimmy truly thought that these were other people from the End of Time like him, just they've been around different places in time, so Jimmy never met them.

High above the city Damian was working on scheme he cooked up. Around his torso was a harness that kept him safe from falling while he tinkered with the lightning catcher attached to the building. The plan was to re-route the power from a lightning bolt into the building and knock out all the electricity in the building which would mean lights, air conditioning, and the security measures would all be burnt out. Crippling, yes, but these people had it coming.

He finished hacking the system and exposed the compartment full of wires and ports. Damian deftly rerouted the catcher with a couple of strokes of the a keypad and plugging of wires. Now he just needed to get back up to the roof and start the aligner he had designed especially for this type of thing. The generator type device would cause particle to align to create either a positive or electrical charge along a metal rod he had fastened to the catcher. Doing so allowed him to control the chances of a lightning strike by paving the way for the bolt to travel.

Damian pulled the hood attached to his leather coat more snug over his head and adjusted the special filament "mask" he had attached to the inside of it. The mask not only protected his identity, but it also protected him from wind and almost completely from rain. Soon he'd be able to use it to display...what ever he wanted it to display, on both sides!

Smiling to himself about future projects and pulling off this scheme, he squeezed the handle on the inside of his sleeve and punched the button on the center of his harness. He was supposed to gradually be pulled back up the side of the building and he would walk up it. What it did was jerk and made a half assed climb then stop completely. He didn't let it get to him, equipment hiccuped from time to time and he just went about trouble shooting.

Damian started falling. Before he could register the fact he was falling he was blinded and then deafened by the lightning bolt that struck the lightning catcher and at the same time struck the cable he had used to secure himself. The terminal in front of him sparked, one spark found it's way under his mask and caused him to flinch. He was blind, and deafened, he only could tell he was falling by the gut shifting sensation that accompanied gravity taking hold of one's body and pulling them perilously toward the ground.

He felt like he was falling forever, he thought he was dead. He considered his life and all the great thefts he pulled off, all the people he'd encountered, his relationship with his parents and siblings. Damian decided he had lived a pretty good life, maybe he wasn't squeaky clean but at least he had fun.

Slowly his vision returned to him and through the tinted plastic-looking filament drawn down over his face he saw a sky. The ground was solid beneath him and through it he could feel some vibrations as if something big was walking. His ears were still ringing and he could hear nothing, he suspected they might be bleeding. With a gloved hand he touched the filament and it became cloth-like and retracted mostly into his hood and he sat up. What he saw confused him profoundly, he did not know heaven was supposed to be like this, with mammoths. He ran a stressed pair of hands over his hair and noticed for the first time, his vision still slightly marred by the flash of lightning, other people.

The looked oddly dressed and from completely different places, even times? Except one girl, she seemed pretty regular. He noticed that some of them were talking. Turning his head and pointing his ear toward them he said
"What?" his words marked with a Spanish accent and muted to his own ears.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-AU</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-AU</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-AU</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]--> He wasn't fast enough. No matter how fast he ran they always where just behind him; clawing at his naked skin; leaving bloody streaks. They cried out for justice; for his death. He ran, his bare feet slapping against the cold stone. He didn't know where he was all he knew is that they were behind him. Darkness surrounded him; all he could see was the stone in front of his feet, and the dark shadows stretching out in the red light. The shadows reached; fingers as thin as streamers....reaching....clawing...grasping...embracing...

Derrik eye jerked open, his body tensing, a silent scream coming from his mouth. His naked body was lathered in sweat, his mouth hoarse from crying out in his sleep. His companions lay sprawled over his large bed, the bedding disheveled and thrown and only barely covering their naked bodies, as their chests rose and fall in the deep breaths of intoxicated induced sleep. One in particular lay tucked under his arm her body braided with his. He relaxed slightly, he could feel that he had grasped his combat knife underneath the pillow; the cool handle calmed him, allowing his grimace to turn into a smile of relief.

He slowly and gentle unwound himself from his sleeping companion, making her roll over and groan in her sleep. He sat on the edge of his bed, one leg touching the carpet another crossed on the bed. He watched the woman sleep, his hand reaching out to play with her hair; twirling it around in his fingers. She rolled back over, one heavy lidded eye opening. Her vision was hazy but she could still make out the naked man in front of her, she opened her mouth to say something, but a finger pressed against her soft lips stopping the words from forming. She smiled around the finger, and closed her eye and fell back into the realms of sleep.

Derrick smiled, his eyes trailed over her naked form, he found what he saw very pleasing, but his dreams troubled him and he would let the woman sleep. His sky blue eyes traced over the bed and the others sleeping in its very large frame. Bob would have a hard time cleaning those sheets. Derrick lips twitched at the thought of his butlers raised eyebrow and pursed lips at the sight that was sure to greet him in the hazy light of dawn. He stood up, his hand sliding from underneath the pillow; the knife still in its grasp. He quickly walked over to his closet and pulled on some underwear and jeans leaving his chest and feet bare of clothing.

He could feel the cool breeze flowing through the room and looked to his open windows that lead to his balcony. Slipping his knife into his pocket he walked out onto his balcony; which was wet from rain. He closed the glass doors that lead to his room and walked over to the railing. He leaned on it as his eyes admired the gothic view of modern New York. It couldn't be past 4am he guessed as he looked up into the thunder clouds covering the sky of the city. He was use to the sight. After all smoke usually dominated the sky of the city, and rain and thunderstorms where a common occurrence in the city nowadays. Some scientists and even rigged up poles to catch the lighting and use it as electricity. His mind didn't understand how, but he did understand the benefits.

Rain started to fall and the wind increased, ruffling and quickly soaking the young man's hair and jeans; he did not mind. He reached into his pocket bring out his combat knife he fiddled with it his mind returning to the nightmares. As he stared at the knife it seemed to him that his memories flashed before his eyes. He could see it all… The innocents he had killed in the name of justice. The child soldiers he had gunned down in survival. The wounded soldier's throats that he had slit; so that the upper brass wouldn't have to deal with them. He had killed more people than he could count and seen more atrocities then most and yet he was commended for it, given medals and ribbons; Patted on the back and praised.

It made him sick and angry. He hated everyone who made wars, he hated his commanders, he hated his father, and most of all he hated himself. Thunder rolled in the background and sheet lightning flashed, but he didn't notice as he rode the storm of his own emotions filled with anger, fear, hate, self-loathing, and overall a sense of loneliness and depression. He felt like this whenever he let his mind wander; this is why he partied, but...if he was going to spend his life like this, always running from his mind...

Maybe it would be better to put himself out of his misery. As he stared over the lip of his balcony he couldn't help that feel that just jumping off would end it all. One rush of exhilaration a moment of pain and then…darkness; a sleep that would never be disturbed with nightmares. He gripped the balcony his hands turning white; trying to shove his emotions away he backed away from the ledge hoping to find solace in the bed sheets with the young women who now slept in his bed but as he walked towards the glass doors a flash of light surrounded him and then he was…falling.

Falling through a blue tunnel of light and then just as suddenly he was surrounded with people and…animals. Not just animals; prehistoric animals. His mouth unconsciously mouthed the words, "Mammoth." His mind wasn't registering what was happening, but his soldier instincts took over. He crouched, his body tense, his hand gripping his combat knife; ready to kill if necessary. His mind registered the words, but he still couldn't believe, but he slowly stood back up, sliding his knife into his pocket first turning to the old man who had spoken to them first, but before he could say something another man spoke and what he said even confused him more.

He glanced around confused and curious, his previous feelings gone. "I'm from New York in 2099 AD, and I have no clue what is going on. Could someone explain things?" He crossed his arms his brow furrowing. Emotions swirled in his gut now, but he simply pushed it down and promised to deal with it later.

The last thing Colleen did before leaving her flat was turning off the gas valve. She grabbed her keys, looked at her wristwatch- oh, she was late!- and rushed outside, blowing a kiss to her own reflection as she raced past the mirror on the corridor. She ran downstairs to the streets, somewhere in San Francisco, glad to move her legs. She had been sitting for too long! Almost half an hour! All to get her hair done, which was, of course, looking amazing. So big! Just like the girl on the magazine photo:
80s-big-bangs-hair-17.jpg

Colleen didn't care much about the fact that she was going to the pool. She was bored, after all. Thirty minutes was a lot of time to just sit and wait, especially when she had that new hairspray can somewhere in her room. Well, not that it was hers, exactly. But sure her flatmate wouldn't mind, would she? The hairspray promised high resistance to humid weather and long lasting-action! It actually stated it would hold on her hair for ages- she had to try that.

So she raced, running to the gym, her big bag making noises with every one of her steps. A storm was coming... Colleen felt the strong wind rushing; but her hair was still looking great. It still looked great and kept all of its volume, even after the first raindrops started to fall. Yes, that was one good product. All she needed to do now was wait for the red light to change, cross the street, and get into the gym. The winds were really scary.... so violent! Colleen had to shut her eyes, as a lot of debris and dust and dirt started to fly around. She clutched her bag, firmly; it was as if the wind was about to take it away...

...and then she felt weightless.

She opened her eyes, and was blinded by a bright blue light. What was going on? She didn't understand a thing.

All she knew... when she opened her eyes... She was not in San Francisco anymore. Oh no.
There were like, woolly elephants right in front of her.
It looked like, the prehistoric times or something.

Colleen stood there, looking at the landscape, feeling lost.
She suddenly placed one hand on her head, running her fingers through her hair, and turned around.

''RAD!'', she suddenly yelled out, to the strangers that were there. She had just realized something. ''This hairspray actually HOLDS for AGES!'' she added, excited.

The sky was darkened with clouds, bloated and ready to burst at any moment. A thunderstorm was on its way and Dark could not help but curse his luck.

He had thought it a good idea to sneak off for a few hours to escape the continuous and somewhat tiresome talking of his fellow travellers. Now he was alone. He had no idea where they were and to be alone in a violent thunderstorm was life threatening. Besides, they had the equipment to make the shelter for the night. He cursed his luck again. Why hadn't he remembered to at least mark his trail instead of focusing so much on the scat the boar had left behind?

A slight sound suddenly broke into his thoughts and he tensed.
A snorting of an animal sounded near to him. A large one at that if the noise of its shuffling was anything to go by.

Dark crept forwards slowly, cautiously. He presumed it was the boar and they were dangerous to hunt, being ill tempered and prone to charge. He heard the noise again and crept closer still.

Instead of a boar a stag stood with proud antlers and liquid eyes. It was old, with a muzzle of grizzled white and an impressive set of antlers from which Dark determined it to be at least thirteen summers. Its long lean legs and sturdy frame gave its beauty a haggard and arrogant appearance.

Dark could not bear to kill it.

He started to lower his bow and arrow when the sky above him crackled and hissed. His eyes were drawn upwards and only just caught sight of the lightning bolt in time before it struck him; a blue light blinded his senses and although he loathed to do he held still and was then amongst a crowd of people. And if he was not mistaken, which he was sure he was not- his mind didn't usually play tricks on him- there were a herd of giant creatures with shggy fur like an aurochs' and great curling horns either side of a long nose.

He took this all in with seemingly calm acceptance but inside he was screaming with shock. Where was he and how in the Mother's name had he come to be here? He tried to make sense of the situation but failed to do so. Eventually he decided to stand still and see what happened, his gaze scrutinizing and watching one of the woman shrieking excitedly.

"Oh my.. That sure is quite the storm."
Muttering lips crossed over in a fine, thin line as the young woman raised a hand over her eyes, peering out to the skies above. Shielded by the awning of a local grocery store and soda shop, she was fortunate enough to stay dry in this weather. However, she wasn't one to really enjoy staying away from the rain, even if it had hail following along with it. Hopping out into a puddle on the English streets, a splash of grimy water shot out from either side of her boots. A full set of whites grinned upwards, the rain felt wonderful, never mind the persistent and nagging pebbles of ice. Maybe the ice was lonely and needed a friend, and so it found the rain! Yes! It was the perfect love story, and it was all made possible with nature, and SCIENCE.

Twirling away from the puddle, Zakia felt her already sopping dreadlocks whacking her in the face. No matter, it would not ruin her moment.
She had headed out to pick up a refreshing drink to wake up her senses, so that she could continue on with her work in the lab underneath the Doctor's home. No one could really appreciate a freshly made Dr. Pepper like she could. No one.
Sipping joyfully from the straw of the soft drink, as she was careful with the glass, seeing as the owner of the soda shop trusted her, Zakia flung her body along the way. Turning down an alley, never passing up exciting shortcuts, she brought her goggles down to cover her eyes. Humming softly to herself, her mind raced with formulas and tasks still to be written out and performed in her experiments. At the time, she was trying to work on researching a specific bone she had found while traveling a few years ago in school. Even though as a traveling group, they weren't suppose to take any findings along, and were required to turn them in for 'professionals' to take over and study, ...well, Zakia still followed her heart and desires. It was nice to have such a big coat like the one she had, with such big pockets.

Screeching to a halt with her heels supporting her body, tilting backwards slightly, Zakia stared down at something in front of her before another street. An automobile raced past her, a man shaking his fist out the window and cursing at her oblivious nature. Being oblivious, she didn't really hear what he had to say.
Crouching down gently, a hand came out towards an item on the stone of the road. A frightened hamster stared up into her eyes, shaking violently.
"Poor thing.. What are you doing out here?"
Frowning with her brows and her mouth, Zakia watched as the rodent crawled into her grasp, sniffing against her gloves. Smiling delicately, it was then that Zakia felt a shudder crawl along her spine. Something.. was happening. Or was about to happen. She didn't know how to explain it. She always had a feeling she was psychic.. or maybe it was the fact that a giant blue light was coming towards her. That might have been a tiny hint to her sensation..
Zakia dreamed often of having wings, sometimes even of having a fin and gills, and claws, a tail. But wings, that was a common thing for her to dream of having. Suddenly, she felt like she grew them. Her face lit up, and she was ecstatic! But then, she witnessed the hamster falling from her grip to the street. It was a pretty far drop too as she found herself hurtling through an unknown apparatus made from some sort of energy.

It was very odd. It was even odd to her, and she was extremely peculiar to most.
At one moment, she was perfectly fine, and feeling quite swell, in fact! And then, she could have sworn she felt a parasite tearing her intestines out from the inside. It wasn't as pleasant as it might sound out loud. ... And it didn't sound pleasant out loud. Thus, it was hugely unpleasant.
But, thankfully, it was over in an instant.

Flailing her arms around as she fell against the hard ground, Zakia groaned and rolled over to her back. Her neck was not feeling too hot in most areas, and the stress it felt was enormous as she tried to stretch it from side to side. Staring at the sky, her deep caramel eyes blinked over once, twice. It was so bright, and nice outside now. How strange.
Forcing herself to sit up, her sight fell upon many figures standing around her, first. They all dressed funny.. It was amusing to admire their tastes in clothing, even though she really hadn't taken in what had happened quite yet. Standing up, her hands fell along to dust against her long coat. Slipping her goggles up again to sit over her hair, Zakia cleared her throat and found the Doctor near her.
"Doc! Doc, hello! Isn't it beautiful out-..."
That was not a horse. Nor was that a dead hamster.
"Could... it be?"
Raising her hand up to point, lips fell apart from each other in a gasp, speechless as Zakia just shook her head slowly.
Mammoths.
Clasping her hands together, it took every fiber in her being not to hyperventilate and collapse from the excitement of it all!
"I must study their bones! I just must!"
It was incredible that Zakia wasn't drooling over all the possibilities for research buzzing along her mind.
And then she connected one thing to another.
Spinning back around as the Doctor began talking, she collected herself the best she could, folding her hands in front of her lap as she peered around to everyone, smiling like a child. At the mention of their year, 1899, she nodded more than twice, adding a few 'mmmhmm's as well. This was incredible. Just incredible! She had never felt so lucky to be assistant to the great Doctor just then. He had done it!
Time Travel!
Oooooh. How could the others not be bouncing against the trees by now?!
Zakia practically quivered with anxiety as she waited as well to hear what the others' stories were. A few answered, and she just stared at them, letting it fly past her ears. Trying to keep quiet, she pursed her lips and suddenly took a seat on the ground in one swift drop of both legs, folding over one another. The adventures to be had! The studies to be conducted! She could hardly wait. But, she must. She must.

Damian strained to hear what the people were saying, especially as he saw their reactions to the surroundings. He touched a finger to his ear and looked at it. Sure enough there was some blood on his gloved fingertip. "Mierda" he swore and wiped his finger on the ground.

Fortunately though his hearing was somewhat returning. As he watched the mouths of the people move, the ringing in his ears turned to water so to speak. The words sounded as if he was deep underwater and they were talking at the surface.

Hauling himself up with the soft clinking of his tool belt, Damian dusted himself off and pushed his hood all the way off and addressed the people.
"Excuse me" he said, louder than he thought he was talking "I'm kind of deaf right now but...Is this heaven? Or limbo? Did I die or...or what?" If he was dead, at least there were some passable females he could spend eternity with.

Dark raised his eyebrows with an amused smile. He looked at the woman acting like a child then to the strange man and studied him quickly, taking in every detail. He noticed the blood on his ear and quelled the hunter's urge to tend to it; he did not know the strange man and it didn't look as though it was killing him. He would live- if they were alive.
"I don't think we are in heaven," Dark said, "maybe hell would be more appropiate. For all we know those beasts could be demons and you too. Maybe I am being over catious but I've just been dragged along to-"
He stopped himself suddenly, realising he was rambling and hysteria was building up inside his gut. Be calm, he told himself, think what father would do, think what Father would do. Then with a wry smile he considered the most likely thing his father would be do would to be screaming at the other people, demanding answers. It was a good job Dark's mother, however, had raised him to be polite.

View attachment 9721With his goggles resting just above his brow, the Doc looked from one to the other, taking in their appearance and actions with the utmost fascination. He studied them and their immediate reactions, in all honesty, they were handling the situation very well. He addressed the whole group by first introducing himself and Zakia.

"Doc Stein, it's a pleasure to meet you all, and this is Zakia. We work together…" He smiled at his faithful assistant who, as he had expected, was excited and wanted to study their surroundings. "Yes, it is quite beautiful."

He spoke as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, passing by each person with his hands behind his back. Some asked questions, so he took the time to respond, attempting to insert a shred of normalcy in his voice.

"1899? It's impossible, it should be 1999. Are you saying that we traveled in time or something?"

Spoke a girl who looked similar to the one with the Spanish accent. Same time era? Possibly. The man that had said only 'What?", The Doc assumed, was hard of hearing. So he raised his voice and Enunciated each word while responding to the girl.

"I surely am, this is as astounding to me as I'm sure it is to you, my dear." He smiled warmly, displaying a set of neglected, but not at all unpleasant teeth.

He stopped next at the one who had introduced himself as Jimmy.

"What's goin' on? We all time traveler's here? If so...will someone tell me why I feel like I lost my link to the timeline."

"Time travelers"
The Doc mused, still completely exhilarated with awesome fascination by the idea. So this one had some previous experience? As did the one who gave the Doc the time machine. "Timeline, huh, I'll be wanting to know everything you can tell us, in due time, my friend, in due time. First I'd like to…" He stopped short as a female voice yelled ecstatically. The words she spoke confused The Doc.

''RAD!...This hairspray actually HOLDS for AGES!''

"Rad?"
The Doc tilted his head, quite impressed by the notion of hairspray. "Well, my dear, that is quite impressive." The Doc had no idea what this stuff was, but smiled all the same.

Next he stopped at a man who looked to be the spitting image of a hunter from the dark ages. His tanned skin and animal fur adornments gave it away. He had read a story about hunters from the dark ages and thief way of life and believed that this man was definitely from that time era. "A hunter? Or a solider…hmm. Your skills will be useful, quit useful indeed" Something about the mans eyes were unsettling, but the Doc agreed to give each of these people, his new team as he would soon come to think of them, the benefit of the doubt.

The next man, shirtless and extraordinarily well built, but with a hint of something in his eye. He had the look of the men who came home from war and had seen and done terrible things.

"I'm from New York in 2099 AD, and I have no clue what is going on. Could someone explain things?"

"2099...." His voice trailed off, his eyes were once again like saucers as he absently scratched his chin, never letting his gaze fall from the man. He realized how rude it was to stare and made himself break away.

"Yes, yes. Certainly. Explain things we will! My friend here, Jimmy I believe he said it was? He and myself should be able to shine some light on things, just as soon as we find a place that isn't crawling with prehistoric beasts that will mistake us as lunch."

Before The Doc had a chance to come up with any sort of plan, he was stopped when the last of the group dropped to her knees in prayer. She was obviously upset, and judging by her garb, Egyptian.

The Doc approached her slowly, keeping his hands peacefully at his sides. At that moment he could have been a therapist trying to talk sense into an irrational, possibly psychotic patient, but given the situation he was also surprised that more of the people who had appeared here weren't also in Hysterics.

"Everything is ok, see?"
The Doc smiled, still edging closer towards her, again flashing a genuine smile "Everything will be ok." He didn't have time to comfort this poor girl, they needed to move and quick.

"Zakia, maybe you could help this one along?"
He then addressed everyone "We need to move. I have decided that we are impossibly intertwined in a most impossible situation. While it may be our first instinct to distrust, we should stick together. Survival will be lost if do not cooperate, that much I know." He almost finished the sentence with 'that and little more', but between himself and this Jimmy fellow, for all he knew, they would be able to at least figure out the 'how'. Why was also important, but the how needed to come first.

Directly to the east of where they stood was a plateau with a lightly inclining path leading to it. It would give them a good vantage point, and from there they would be able to plot a course of travel. They crossed the great plane, staying well away from the mammoths, who lifted their giant heads to watch them as they walked. After a while they reached the plateau and just as expected, had an excellent view of the land. To the west was a ginormous body of water that branched off into a rushing river, and from that, into small creeks and streams. A light wind had picked up now, and the sun had made it's stop at the top of the sky and now began it's path to the west. It would be dark in a few hours. The Doc had the time machine device out and was trying to get it to do something, anything, but it wasn't working, and as it had been since the moment he acquired it, seemingly broken. Even a broken clock is right twice a day?

"So Jimmy. What can you tell us about time travel? I was given this device and while I am sure it is the reason for our collective predicament, I have no idea on it's inner workings. I am not usually one to rely on fate, but I can't help but think we're all here for a reason."

It was only after the older man talked to her that she realized something was not right. Of course she was shocked already because of the mammoths, and the fact that she suddenly was not in San Francisco anymore; but she got momentaneously distracted by her hair, which was still holding, despite the bad weather, the wind, the strong light, the time travel, and the mammoth odour.

So her smile vanished, and she started to look at her surroundings. The grassy fields. The animals. The sky. But especially, at the people that were there. Were, because they were walking away already. Colleen trotted towards them, joining in the group once again. She didn't know where she was or how she got there, but she did not plan to stay alone, even if this was just a dream after all.

A dream. That was, probably, a good explanation.

Was it possible that she was still asleep, and that she was going to be late that afternoon if she did not wake up?

The group halted at the edge of a plateau. Colleen looked at the others, noticing how weird they were dressing. There was one girl that looked like Cleopatra. A man, all covered with pelts. Other, with good abs, but no shirt. No, no, Colleen was not complaining about it, but she found it odd nonetheless; she raised an eyebrow, and kept looking at the people. Other man, with a boring suit, but an awesome afro. A girl with a sweet expression and a delicate blouse. Another guy, wearing a coat. And a girl with dreadlocks, some dyed in blue.

And of course, the man that was taking the lead and talking. Time travel. Everybody mentioned. Was that possible?Even for a dream, this was really detailed and vivid. Colleen pinched her skin on her elbow.

''Aouch.''

Melody couldn't even in her wildest imagination think about time traveling, but still she were at a place with mammoth's and weird people from different times. It must be a dream, her father had experimented with time traveling for ages and still not gotten anywhere, if someone had discovered a way of traveling in time during 1899 how come no one knew about it in 1999? She would probably have to calm down before she would be able to think about any of these things, everything were so confusing at the moment. Melody were so busy with trying to understand the situation that she had gotten in to that she barely noticed what happened with the people around her.

They started to walk and she still weren't certain if she were awake or not, maybe she actually had died and were in some kind of after life. Time traveling, it shouldn't exist. What about time paradoxes? If they were there and changed something then it could be devastating for their time. They had to get back to their own times as fast as possible, who knew what could happen if they couldn't get back? But for the moment the most important were to try to find a place to stay so they wouldn't get killed by some animal from the time they were in.

She followed the others until they came to a plateau where they stopped, she had finally calmed down and could think better about the situation. "But I can't help but think that we're all here for a reason." The old man said, what was his name again? Doc Stein, if she remembered correctly, but she weren't completely certain. It almost sounded like he said that fate had brought them together, it didn't sound like something a scientist would think though, at least not in her time. There were no such thing as fate, just coincidences. But she were curious on what the man would say about time traveling, so for the moment she didn't have anything to say. Hopefully this man that seemed to know about time traveling would know how to get them away from there.

Jimmy followed the Doc, and the group. It seemed like no one here was from the same time as Jimmy...and they weren't accustomed to time travel...Jimmy's forehead beaded with sweat as they trekked towards a plateau. It was good for everyone to stay together, as Doc stated. Jimmy knew that well. He knew about this time era once he noted the mammoths, but for the sake of not disturbing history and affecting the future in a terrible way, Jimmy kept most details to himself...he didn't know what these others were capable of, and it was obvious that some of them were clueless about this time period...

After a few moments of toying with something that Jimmy hadn't bothered peeking at, Doc asked Jimmy an important question...

"So Jimmy. What can you tell us about time travel? I was given this device and while I am sure it is the reason for our collective predicament, I have no idea on it's inner workings. I am not usually one to rely on fate, but I can't help but think we're all here for a reason."

Jimmy raised a brow at the Doc. "Tell you 'bout time travel? That answers my question...you cats don't even know how you got here...Listen up Jack, cause I ain't sayin' it twice..." Jimmy noticed the device now... "Whassat!? You playin' me? Now I ain't tryin' to get salty with you, but where did you latch on to that? I've seen it before back at my old cubby...in the end of time..." The curious man scratched his head..."You been fruitin' with this haven't you!? That's why we're here...and that's why I can't feel the timeline nomore...You played the wrong riff, pops...ain't no tellin' what's comin'..." Jimmy shrugged. He knew they were stuck now, unless they could somehow get the device to work. Jimmy only hopped that Doc hadn't broken it...

"*Sigh* Might as well tell you 'bout what I know...I'm from a place with no time...the end...as in there ain't no future, Jack, you're done. I know it's hard to think about, but that's the truth. I've seen this thing in pictures, and I know it's the key to how I got my link to the timeline...how I became a time traveler, ya dig? I don't know how it works...an I hope you ain't done broke it...it's probably the only way we'll ever get out of this place..."

Jimmy crossed his arms and shook his head. "Back where I'm from, the few of us that are lucky enough to exist get a choice. We can settle down and do nothin' till we kick the bucket...or we can establish a link to the timeline...If we do link up to the timeline, we become ageless...as in, I'm probably a lot older than you, pops, but you can't tell because I don't physically grow older...some side effect from traveling in time...I don't know much about it."

Cracking his neck, Jimmy continued. "All I do from now till somethin' kills me is live...Before we all ended up here, I had free reign over time...I could venture wherever I wanted to...I had it made...But now I feel all messed up, like I can't do it no more." Jimmy frowned, "An I ain't blamin' you yet, but I know it's because you got your mitts on that." He pointed at the watch-like object.

"I was told to go out and experience what the world was like before the end...Deep down, we all want to do something to give the people at the end a future...but it's dangerous, playin' with time...and you don't wanna mess anything up, so you learn history...all the major events that are key to the future of some time period...if something goes wrong, you can restart that time period in a way...kinda like rewinding, no one remembers you, no one misses you, it was like you were never there, simply observing...So we just hope for the best, we don't know what to look for, we don't know what to do...we just live, and maybe our presence will make some difference. I just live day to day, know what I'm sayin', Jack?"
Jimmy shrugged and awaited some sort of response or questioning from anyone.

Fascinating. It was all just so fascinating.

Zakia had moved along with the group, of course, after pulling herself away from everything going on around her. It was usually kind of a task to focus on important matters, she was an easily distracted individual. And the urge to dissect a bug that was unknown to her flying around was increasing more than it ever had before in her own time. After the Doctor had spoken, she made sure to assist the young woman, all curled up and mumbling, the best she could. She gently gave a smile to the woman, hoping to help soothe her and reassure her that everything was quite alright. At least, she was optimistic, in her mind everything was always alright. As an escort kind of, she hovered along the frightened, new friend as they had come to the plateau.
And such a view it had.

Staring off into the distance at the land below, Zakia felt her eyes open up wider, almost bulging out from her skull. Well, not literally, since that might be unhealthy.
"Incredible.."
The way the sun almost touched the earth, rays of light illuminating all the surroundings, it almost looked like a painting, or a photograph taken for a history book. A smile crept up onto her lips, this was something that was indeed priceless. She knew it was a smart decision to intern with the Doctor. By following her gut, she ended up eventually where she was now.. even though it technically wasn't.. now now.. but.. that is a whole other topic.

Closing her eyes, Zakia felt the wind flow through her dreads, push against her skin and linger for a moment. It was splendid. And then she heard others speaking. Turning around, she blinked a few times as the one with the biggest set of hair she had ever witnessed in person. Usually, she had seen pictures of the Queen with hair that was so large, but.. this was different.
Stepping closer, a curious face was planted on her, her brows arching and furrowing in wonder and awe.
"How.. How do you do that?"
Raising a gloved hand carefully, Zakia had her fingertips out, not quite touching the hair on this woman's head, more so admiring it. And then the figure put pressure against her elbow. Well, watching this almost had Zakia in a frantic little fit. Shaking her head rapidly, she winced and waved her hands around, palms facing this young lady.
"You mustn't do that! Our skin is so delicate and important. Especially the elbows!"
Smiling softly, Zakia wagged a finger as her tongue curled back to create a clicking noise, only done once.
"Preserve your limbs the best you can! For one day when you are no longer in need of them, they may help man kind discover cures! And new information about our beings! Do take care of it all."
Giving a nod, it was then she heard the man talking, who seemed to be all dapper and straight bodied in a suit.

This man spoke of.. time travel.
He also spoke in an odd fashion. Though, it intrigued Zakia. It had a certain rhythm to it, almost. She was fairly amused!
Sitting on the grass beneath her, she crossed her legs over one another in an indian-style, hands neatly folded against her lap.
To be one of endless time.. why, she thought, this must be a burden for him. And yet, it is something so remarkable, so... fun!
Grinning wide from ear to ear, not even noticing she was doing so, Zakia nodded a few times as the darker toned man continued on. This was all beginning to remind her of a storybook.. Maybe they were in a story of their own! Perhaps she would turn out to be the protagonist at some point, and save the day! Or not. She just wanted to collect bones, to be quite frank.
As Jimmy waited for any other words to be said, she wished she knew what to ask. There were so many things she could muster if she tried! But.. they were more along the lines of his opinions. And with time dwindling down, literally with night coming upon them soon, she would rather not waste any time beating around the bush of how they planned to survive.
So, instead, she found a small bug to observe, curled up on her knee.

Damian couldn't hear much but he followed the group of people, he wasn't about to stick around these giant walking carpets. One of the people tried talking to him, Damian couldn't understand him but made it seem as if he did, slightly exacerbated. He managed to understand the mad scientist guy but noticed he was talking to the girl with the least weird clothing. Damian sighed to himself.

Sitting on a rock as they stood on the plateau, he worked his jaw to pop his ears in an effort to regain his hearing. It had worked and he managed to catch some of what one of the dudes was saying. Suddenly, some things made sense. Not really but now he understood why there were people from all over time in a field of mammoths.
"Hey everyone! I can hear now, lightning bolt in my face made it hard to hear for a minute. I'm good now though. Be over here if you need me." He'd let the time travel folks talk about their time traveling things until they could find out a way to get them all home. Not that this wasn't pretty cool.

Damian started taking off his gloves and leather coat due to the humidity of this place. He unbuckled the harness from around his legs since he probably wasn't going to need it right now and pulled his coat off. Laying his coat across his lap he felt a slight breeze on his bare arms, underneath the coat he had bean wearing a sleeveless shirt and a belt with various tools. On his wrists were touch pads he used for various techno purposes but they probably wouldn't be much help here in this place.

Fiddling with one of the touch pads, he caught the eye of the girl who seemed to be from a time closer to his, and gave her a friendly wink.

The teenager jumped back onto her behind as the old man spoke to her. The hair, and the teeth frightened her, along with the language that he spoke. She couldn't understand a word of it, but it seemed like he was trying to be nice. Akila could pick up a hint of curiosity from the man, who after speaking to her turned to another woman - who was very also very strange looking - and said something briefly. Again, Akila couldn't understand the exchange, but understood that the old man seemed to be the leader, because once he started moving, everyone else did too.

Hauling herself up from the grass, Akila wrapped her clothes tighter around her. Her hands quickly wiped away at the runny kohl liner, transferring the black onto the back her palms. She stayed away from the main group, keeping to the rear to better observe them. They all seemed engrossed in their own activities, more curious than damned. Perhaps this wasn't hell... But then again what sort of explanation could she come up with about this place?

As Sereg slipped through the 3rd floor window he left Karana to sift through her thoughts. Why did she always pull this stuff right before it got so dark? Was she trying to make it look like he was only slipping in and out through the shadows? He wanted to spend his life with her, not just the next few months. The fight had started unlike the others. They spoke of going to visit her summer home closer in to the mountains. For some reason she had suddenly gotten angry and said she never wished to go there with him. After hours of trying to get the reason out of her he found she had been there with someone else. Another night time lover. When he gently asked how many others, she refused to answer him. Frustrated he stomped out of the room and to the closest exit but also the highest up.
YE_by_heise.jpg
Sighing heavily, Sereg breathed in the moist air as the last bits of light touched the mountains, squinting his eyes a bit he realized a storm was also dragging this direction. But not quite as slow as most others this time of year. Shaking his head in utter annoyance and confusion he slipped the hook for his headdress off and slowly let his hair fall around his face. Why were things always so difficult? Who knew perhaps the gods were punishing him since birth, or maybe even somewhere along the way he had brought it upon himself.
Laying the headdress on the tile roofing next to him he watched the clouds quickly pull towards him, as he tried to make all his thoughts and questions elude him.
Shifting his weight so he could pull one knee up he carelessly laid an arm across it and stroked his nose with his other long slim fingers, something most people would see him do when deep in thought, though others rarely see such a sight. Being lost in the light of the large rising moon Sereg tried to concentrate but was lost in memories and dreams. Remembering his days at the temple, learning to be quick and agile, years later being the only one to succeed and having half the others hate him and half more worship him. He wished for neither, he never had. All he'd ever wanted to accomplish was making a life for himself. And making he himself proud. No one else had mattered, but to everyone else he did. As his thoughts moved to his first mission the cold chill ran up his spine of that first night. The only time he'd regretted killing. And the last. After that he couldn't bring himself to think when he went on missions. When he was trained it was a murderer or a thief they were practicing on. When actually hired they were real people with real lives. As a lighting bolt suddenly crashed next to him a few miles away Sereg snapped out of his childish daydreaming. There was no use in it.
Looking up to see the stars he saw instead a large blue light more exotic than anything he had ever seen. Suddenly his mind flickered and he realized that it was probably lightning and in the blink of an eye he leaped pushing off the roofing with his spiked boots which pushed him so far out he was hanging above the city. Smiling at the rush he suddenly felt a shock spread through his entire body. He'd been struck. As the lightning went through him the 6 bullets he had in his pouch suddenly exploded and as the city lights and roofs beneath him suddenly dissipated he watched as sand appeared instead.
Falling 20 feet at least he crashed to the earth and the hard surface knocked all breath from him. Losing consciousness for gods only knew how long he suddenly opened his eyes, a blurry image coming into view. As he gasped for air his hand jumped to his side where several small wounds lay due to the bullets going off so close. Clinging his hand to his bleeding shirt he looked back to where an image was slowly fading into his blurring vision. People? Were there more humans in this chaotic mess of a land?
As he felt the ground next to him shake from something extremely large he rolled slightly onto his side from his stomach on which he landed. Only to wish he hadn't looked.
"What.... What the hell?" He spoke in a cracked voice as a large hairy mammoth walked by. "This.... Is not... Good." And he slowly lost consciousness again.

Derrik quirked his head to the side as Doc addressed him, he raised an eyebrow his lips twitching, "Yes, 2099." Derrik glanced over "Jimmy", then back to Stein, his jaw locking. He wanted answers now, he wasn't far from having a mental break down. His emotions where out of control, and his mind could only create up random theories that made little to no sense. Had some company created a time machine and sent him back in time to test it? Where they some business rivals of his father trying to take out his heir? But why then where their…what looked like people from history here as well? Could this be a program of some kind and these where just really well developed AI? Or…Did he actually jump of the balcony? Was he now in some sort of afterlife? If so why didn't some supernatural being greet him?

His mind was in as much chaos as emotions so all he could do was push it all down and focus in on the moment and not think or feel about the who, what, when, their, and why at the moment; just survival. He nodded at Doc as he said we had to move, he gripped his combat knife and walked along with the group letting his combat instincts take over. He was edge as he walked his eyes flickering back and forth, he didn't really trust anyone in this group, but he surmised they were the only people he was likely to see for now.

Once he got to the top of the plateau he stopped his arms crossed his eyes darting back and forth listening. He didn't really see or care about his surrounding environment, he hadn't see this much sunlight in his entire life, most of it spend in a smoke covered city. The air was so clear…he ignored it all just listening and trying to get everything sorted out in his head. He tried to listen to Jimmy as he tried to explain time travel and stuff, but it just made Derrik's head hear he just shook his head smiling glancing around.

This place was so beautiful. It didn't have the melancholy and dark beauty of his home, but it had its own rustic light feeling. He breathed in deeply smiling. He tried to sort through his thought and emotions, and then finally came to a conclusion; he didn't care. He didn't care the who, what, where, why and how, he was in a new place with new people and he had new experiences. Maybe now the nightmares would leave, or maybe he might die trying to kill a sabre-toothed cat or something. He really didn't care. He felt so happy and carefree.

At home sure he had been considered happy and carefree and easy-going compared to everyone else, but living in a city of darkness, horrors haunting your dreams, and your father haunting you living world…all he had been able to do to keep sane; was to go insane with partying. Oh he had loved the partying, but it just didn't…feel as fun anymore it just felt so empty, meaningless. But now…now he had no responsibility, and he was in the middle of nowhere or somewhere or whatever…he didn't care. He was going to have fun, stuff trying to go back to his time. He's going to have fun with this.

He smirked and walked over to the deaf man's rock crossing his arms he gazed at the vista he smiled, remarking to Damien, "Quite a view isn't it?" He smiled, for once he was truly free in every way. He caught site of something dark in the grass. His eyes narrowed as he caught site of it and when he figured out the form, he smiled. "Hey Doc! Looks like we missed someone."

Status
Not open for further replies.