Journey without end: A time travel RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool, man. Good luck with RL : )

I'll use him in the next chapter, for sure!

Best of luck and congratulations Dr.Peppor, sorry we can't have you.

HAPPY WEDDING JAZZ-MAN-PEPPAH.

I'll be trying KEYWORD - TRYING to post in ALL MY ROLEPLAYS mebbe tuesday. - w-
Mother's Day Weekend. >:C
and job interview tomorrow.
So.
Yeah
<3

I posted! Basically just a NPC response from the captain to Colleen. After Selenite get's a chance to respond, and Effort and Celestea finish up the 'game plan' for taking control of the ship, I'll tie everything up and set the scene. Anyone who wants to post, who hasn't, should : )

So, yeah. That is where we're at!

Ok So I'm back and catching up, although slowly as I still gots stuff to do- only less now.

I'll post sometime this week.

DrPepper, congratz on your wedding! Woooho!:D
Although I'll miss your posts...!
But you would be very welcome to join back later on!

Damn it Effort...I just woke up. The last thing on earth I want to think about....

Sorry for the B- thing there. I changed my avatar just because of that.
I'm never really sure when am I crossing the line...

...anyways, just posted.
^^
She's dancing with the captain, and soon she will confirm that she is obviously absolutely interested in joining him next day.
And then she shall run like a cinderella.

But I shouldn't be spoiling my next post, should I?

:D I like your avies always. <3 they show real women, like reaaaal women. and make me smile. ^^
And this one is all GRRRR FLOWER. >:C

Good post. :D

Naw Selenite I'm pretty sure I crossed the line. :P

So the great course change IS happening the next day, Alrighty then.

Yeah, I'll time skip in my next post, assuming everyone is ready?

This weekend has been a "Journey without end" > < I just now got a chance to read the last posts. I will get everything together tonight, or by the latest tomorrow evening : )

After the time skip I can post and that can put Operation Save Titanic legitly in motion. -nods- That cool? With Effort's dude actually getting into the control room?

After the time skip I can post and that can put Operation Save Titanic legitly in motion. -nods- That cool? With Effort's dude actually getting into the control room?

Yes! I just posted, so that should be a good lead up for ya'll

Before you guys do your thing we should wait for Selenite to post Colleen going to distract the Captain. I'll let her decide how she wants to go about that, be it actually getting intimate with him OR knocking him unconscious, lmao. Once he is taken care off, Damian can do his thing. Remember, and you'll see it in my last post, the ships control room is only accessable by going through the captains quarters.

Sound good?

Also, thanks for posting Zen, sorry I kind of rushed past.

No worries Octy. ^^

I'll be getting a post typed NOW.

Sorry I let this pass- I thought you guys could move without Colleens post! D:

Selenite made an insanely awesome post, don't let it go to waste! The bridge is ripe for the picking!

Status
Not open for further replies.