Jiyuu Online [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luna is a mage class..." after answering that question she drifted off into her own day dream and began to think about irrelevant things suddenly she returned to reality as Kyoko cut off someone's ear. Blinking she looked at Kyoko and gave a small nod not saying anything else.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
The group ran as they reached the entrance of the beginning town, "Guys remember pelt for the tent and bring some branches if we meet monster! meat will do as well!" since there's no one in the group have the subclass chef, they were force to cook the food on their own manually," Shiro look at Kyoko, "Kyoko you'll be in front and be our tank, Kagami you'll be our rear guard to protect any other player who try to attack us same goes with you Hornet, while Luna follow up attack on both side if any of them got any problem, while I'm going to heal anyone don't break this formation! now go!"

Kiba noticed the conmotion taking over the place, everybody was running away because of the shock, excepting him, he just walked away with a deception face, "Tsch...Too noisy", he thought as he went out of the cathedral, people started to gather in parties to increase their survivallence rate; he focused again on his objective, to clear the game and come back to the real world, to reach the next town he needed to cross the Wolf's Den. He started there his travel, after some hours walking he reached the entrance of the aren known as the Wolf's Den; there he saw a party getting ready to start, thet seem very complete, a healer, a mage, a tank and a damage dealer, again, the standard MMORPG party.

He sat on the ground and started cheking his inventory to get sure of everything, potions, etc.

Kagami saw a dead player being resurrected at the cathedral while listening to Shiro speech. for a moment he believe that if you dead here you will completely dead but now after he saw the resurrection he came into conclusion if you dead you will be resurrected in the cathedral. "Clearing the den is as easy as Kyoko said, but the high chance of meeting with another party when we still in the middle of clearing the den is the problem. it's good if they aid us in battle but it will be bad if they start to attack us when we still attacking the wolf"​

Kagami took one of his cask and drank the content in one gulp. 'Eagle potion' it called, a newest potion Kagami brew before he meet with the group. it will increased the Sight of the user by 20% just like you used a binocular. a few mile left and they will met with the Wolf's den. Wolf's den, wolves made their lair in the Wolf's den. from the information he got there is a chance of each Wolf's den to have a Battle wolf in them. Even for a big party like them meeting with battle wolf at this level will be really bad enough. "Wolf's den upfront!" he shouted when his sharpened sight saw the wolf's den in front of them.​

Luna gave a small nod and stood where she was mean't to be, "Luna will aid as well as she can."
As they moved forward she looked over at Kagami as he shouted out that they were nearly at the wolf den. Luna can do this. Tightening her grip on her staff, Luna listened out to listen to what she could hear. Hearing a whimper in the distance Luna frowned. She had acute hearing to match rabbit's senses her senses were all heightened and could see, hear and smell things that the others couldn't yet.
"Luna thinks that there are people already at the den. Luna can hear whimpers... It sounds like a wolf to Luna..."

Kyoko raised her shield and drew her sword. The den would be too crowded to use her lance effectively, so she left it unequipped. She knew that intimidation was a very powerful ally, and with her expensive-looking equipment, then a simple air of confidence would be all she needed to gain the upper hand. She made sure she took heavy steps as she marched into the den through the 2 person wide entrance, to give anything inside the illusion that there was someone entering behind them that was high enough level that it didn't matter if they were heard and they in fact wanted to fight an entire swarm. As her eyes adjusted to the relatively dim light, she noticed several health bars floating in the air around the auto-targetted wolves. Most of them were low, as if there was something planning to cripple them for later use. "Those corpses will make easy resource, so someone collect them. I can't carry much more than my equipment, otherwise i'd do it myself". The back half of the den had no natural light penetrating it, so Kyoko was unable to tell what was hiding in it. It probably wasn't big enough to hold more than 3 people though, or 6 wolves.

Kiba decided to keep his path going through the game, "Ok, guess i'm ready", he said to himself as he stood up of the ground.
"Do you want to enter to "The Wolf's Den"?
Appeared the text in front of him with two options, "Yes or No", he pressed the option "Yes", instantly he was teleported to some kind of forest, it was very dark and creepy, he saw in the distance a pack of three wolves, "Uhm...three, they are deadly in groups, so let's leave them for now" he said to himself as he got hidden behind a tree.

Hornet watched behind them for a second longer before glancing ahead. He unsheathed his dual
blades as he heard the several whines and cries of the wolves ahead. "Well, Kagami, it wouldn't do for a
rogue to be over burdened. A slow rogue is a dead rogue." He said with a chuckle before adding.

"I'm sure I can handle watching the rear alone until we can get rid of the more useless parts of the bodies."

"agreed" Kagami said also unsheathed his blade from it's scabbard. "be careful tough, don't ever think of engaging the enemy when they are in pack, just shout and i will come to aid you" Kagami trust the rear guard to Hornet the Rogue. his experience said that no matter how good a player is if you overwhelmed by the enemy, you are considered dead also we didn't even know what's the penalty when we died and resurrected at the cathedral. Almost in all of the MMORPG there are some kind of penalty when you are dead such as experience point lost, equipment drop, and so much more. In the Jiyuu online which the game just launched today we didn't even knew what kind of penalty awaiting for us is so we must be very careful in this game.​

Are you ready for your greatest adventure?
This is the first thing she saw when Hajime received a peculiar email from an unknown person containing something Hajime had never imagined, it said that she can find her brother in a distant world that is famously known as "Jiyuu Online" the latest upcoming VRMMORPG and this email also contained an account with password already created for her; this scared Hajime because it feels like someone is stalking her. Hajime is already at a very hard situation ever since her brother disappeared, no one knows where his whereabouts even the police, so she suspected that this is just a bad form of prank but why would someone make an account for her and for a game? What will they gain from it? And how did they know about my brother's situation? Hajime ask these questions to herself but nevertheless she pre-ordered the game and bought an amusphere.
Finally it's the launch of the highly anticipated VRMMORPG, Hajime's chest was beating fast but strangely it's not because of fear but excitement and for some reason she feels like she could really meet her brother in this game…. No in this world; the letter did not mention "Jiyuu Online" as a game but as a distant world. Hajime got everything set up and before logging in she remembered the first short message of the letter.

Are you ready for your greatest adventure?
Then claim your destiny and brave the new horizon
For the greatest fantasy shall unfold.

And just like that Hajime said these words like some kind of spell.

"Link, start!"
Username: Beginning
Password: *********
Loading……

Character Selection

When Hajime saw the avatar it frightened her a little because this avatar almost looks like her and it also uses her real name but with 2 major differences, her hair is silver instead of black and she's an elf; even though Hajime does not looks like it, she actually knew a lot about games since her older brother is a very good gamer and she learned a lot from him. Despite the disturbing coincidence she still selected the character determined to see what the world of "Jiyuu Online" looks like.
The moment Hajime became the Hajime of Jiyuu Online everything became white; at first she thought that this is just a bug or she messed up something but as she looked around she saw a woman in a beautiful and elegant black dress. Hajime approach the woman in the black dress.
"Uhm excuse me are you also a player?"
When Hajime finished her question the woman immediately giggled but it was a very lady like one, and because of that Hajime thought that she must have came from a very rich family back in the real world. The woman's face was half covered by her Gainsborough hat because she was slightly looking down, but when the
woman look at Hajime it revealed a beautiful young woman with a wolfish smirk.

"Who knows" The woman replied.

"Hmmm…… so you're Hajime?" The woman was still wolfishly smiling as she examined Hajime from head to toe like some kind of a new discovered species and

Hajime immediately reacted to this question.

"Wah?! Don't tell me you're the one who send that email?!"

The woman in black dress laughs lightly once again.

"Correct"

The woman speaks very softly it's like her voice alone will seduce countless men and will fall for her venomous like beauty; fortunately Hajime is a woman herself.

"Wh-why?"

"hmmm well because your brother lost to our little game…… that's why…"

She pointed her delicate finger at Hajime.

"You're here"

With just the sudden mention of her brother, Hajime lost her composure.

"My Brother?! You know him?! Please tell me where he is now! Any kind of infor-"

Before Hajime could finish talking she was interrupted by the woman by putting her finger on Hajime's lips while still wearing her wolfish smile like a mask.

"Now now don't get too excited, you will see your brother…. soon…. maybe… but for now let me give this to you first."

A small menu appeared at the upper right sight of Hajime, the woman did not actually gave a thing to her but instead a data and from Hajime's understanding this is a skill.

"A skill?"

"Yes that's right, this skill was created by your beloved brother; the name is "Rail Gun"…. to be honest this is quite a power skill for a low level player like you but oh well isn't it kinda fun to see what will happen….. Become stronger so that you can use the full potential of this skill for this will pierce the heaven itself….or something like that… those are the words of your brother."

The woman's expression changed to a softer one; she is a very beautiful woman indeed especially if she smiles warmly like this.

"A romantic fool"

Hajime has no words to offer except for a thank you. The woman looks directly into Hajime's eyes which made Hajime blush and fidget a bit like a little kid.

"Hajime…… meaning beginning…. heh a weird name for a girl but what a befitting name don't you think?....... well then Let the game begin!"

The last thing Hajime saw was the wolfish grin of the woman in the black dress once again wearing it like a mask that will protect her against any harm but this time this particular smile was a little menacing then everything became black and she felt that she was falling but she could not do anything except to scream and all of a sudden Hajime woke up in a forest with no one else except for her, at least that's what she thought, just a few seconds of looking around a pack of wolves emerged from a den, this sent shivers down to Hajime's spine who's frozen by fear.

"Grrrrrr" The wolves threatened Hajime with a malevolent growl.

"Uhm uhm uhm" Hajime was speechless she doesn't know what to do, it was her first time playing a game and a very realistic one and she is already facing scary creatures. Hajime might burst into tears any moment from now but instead she found the strength to move her legs and run for her life.

"Uhm…. I'M SORRY!"

She ran as fast as she can but the wolves are faster she can't out run them forever and with every misfortune God gave to humanity it seems like Hajime always catch more of it since she tripped because of the forest terrain but Hajime is stubborn deep inside and because of that she remembered the skill the woman gave to her but the skill takes 3 seconds to be activated, another misfortune Hajime thought, because the wolves will tear her to pieces in 3 seconds; so Hajime immediately stood up and ran again for her life while she cast the skill but just like what she have imagined, the wolves already catch up to her. The first wolf who was chasing Hajime plunged itself to her threatening to devour Hajime but on that moment everything seems to slow down and there was some kind of electricity sound charging something, as Hajime point the arrow at the wolf and released the skill. A spear of light instantly appeared on Hajime's bow followed by a thunderous sound with a very miniscule delay between the light and the sound; the light ripped through the air making some strong winds with an orange afterglow burning like an after image. The wolf was instantly killed by the skill; both Hajime and the wolves we're dumbfounded by what just happened but fortunately this time Hajime was the first one to snap out of it and began to run once again but it seems like her luck was finally getting better because she saw a group of people getting ready for combat.

"H-HELP ME! PLEASE!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna looked around making sure to keep up the formation. Frowning she knew that there was someone here but she didn't know that they were in need of help. Looking at the others she waited to see what they would do, she didn't want to harm other creatures but her rabbit instincts told her to run. Silly Luna, Luna isn't a real rabbit like these wolves aren't real. Silly Luna... Turning her head she pointed her staff at a moving object and stopped it with an offence attack.

Kiba noticed another player not too far from him on the mini-map, he was able to hear the screams coming, "Wow, what's going on?", he said as he ran toward the location of the scream.
In that moment he saw the girl running from two wolves, one of the jumped towards her, "FROZEN CLAWS!", Kiba used his skill to protect the girl from the wolf and attack the other wolf at the same time.
"Hey, are you right?", Kiba asked to the girl as he entered to a guard stance, "Tsch...And I wanted to avoid combats", he thought as he saw the wolves staring at him decided to attack.

@Horizon

"what's wrong Luna?" Kagami saw Luna expression suddenly changed and decided to ask her. Kagami knew that something out there were fighting either with wolves or another player. Kagami surprised when Luna suddenly started her offensive spell sequences and releasing her magic aimed at the bushes. a loud shriek can be heard from the bushes and Kagami knew that those shriek didn't came from player. "AMBUSH!!" Kagami shouted, warning another player of the attack when a pack of 7 wolves came out from the bushes. Kagami placing his defense when one of the wolves leaping at Luna who used her magic before. "ugh.." the impact from the attack made Kagami gritted his teeth. unable to break open Kagami defense the wolves attacking in group, two wolves ran at Kagami with their max speed. Fortunately before their claw touched Kagami shield, Kagami already finished his skill sequences "Aegis of Protection!" and threw the Wolves back into their last position. "it's begun"​
Battle Stats​
|Kagami|​
|HP : 23/24|​
|SP : 21/22|​
|Status : Aegis of Protection (Sustained)|​

Kyoko was somewhat surprised by the wolf attacks. Either they were stupendously fast, or her Amusphere was lagging. One of the feral canines attempted to attack her, but she used her shield to bat it away, following up with a lance to the head - an instant kill in any game against a crippled target. She caught a second with her sword, leaving a huge gash on it's spinal cord, then retrieved her lance, which she spun around to become buried in the second wolf's chest area. As she did so, she heard a bellowing roar come screech, and she noticed 6 eerie golden lights pierce the low fog of the forest. "Looks like the Mother's woken up."

When Hajime catch her breath, she began to look around to see the faces of the people who saved her from her demise and from what Hajime had learned from her brother this kind of group in a game is called a party. Hajime saw 5 party members, 3 men and 2 women, somehow upon seeing women in their party made her a little safer, but once she had realized that she was the cause of why they are in a bad situation, all the pleasant feeling disappeared like a fleeting memories, this made her hate herself.

"I'm sorry……" Hajime muttered but despite that she gathered the courage to speak up.

"uhm uhm…. Tha-thank you for saving me….. and e-even though I don't know much yet please let me help!"

Hornet side-stepped a wolf as it lunged at him. From beside the animal his blades dug into
the creature, a second later they were out and back in again, 4 lightning quick strikes to the wolf's
side and it laid dead. As one died, another pounced at Hornet. Reacting swiftly, he rolled beneath
the creature, as it was trying to slow itself to turn and attack again, Hornet jumped on the creature's
back. He flipped his blades upside down and plunged them into the wolf's neck. It let out a soft
whimper before falling to the ground.

As the archer started to apologize, an immensely loud roar rang from the inside of the cavern.
"Shit.." Hornet muttered under his breath. The mother wolf awoke. He steeled himself
waiting for the beast to approach the group, Hornet tightened his grip on his blades.
I guess we'll learn teamwork sooner rather than later.. Or die, that's always an optionHe thought to himself wryly.

A loud roar can be heard from the distance. Kagami turned his enchanted sight toward the source, and he saw it. A massive body hide deep inside the den, slowly walking toward their current position. Kagami still don't believe it that they will soon fight with the Alpha. "shit... this is bad. look like the Alpha awaken and it comes into our location. we must be prepare for the worst" Kagami opened his bag and took 5 small tube from it. 'Health potion' it said in the cover, it will recover the user HP by 10 when used. but the numbers didn't match because there are 6 of them now so either he or one of them won't receive the potion he brew "i got 5 Health potion right here. I just brew it when I am still at the cathedral. but my prediction is off the number mismatch from my initial plan" Kagami look at them and decided that this is his mistake and he will take the risk "take them. I am sure you will need it most than me" he will fight The Alpha without the potion.​

Kyoko refused the potion. Chances are, with her speed and armour she'd be able to block most lighter attacks. "You keep it. You're much more fragile. For me to even have a need for it then I'd have had to be hit by a very powerful physical attack."

Kiba noticed that the girl was fine, he also observed the party getting closer to her, "Guess my job is done here"r, he said as he turned around to keep his path going, he used his spell again, "Frozen Claws!" to eliminate the wolves that targeted him before leaving, he kept his path going through the central part of the woods, he also left a HP potion to the girl leaving, just to make sure she wasn't going to end in a so awkward way.

Reactions: Horizon
Luna opened her mouth to reply to Kagami's question but then stopped as she heard that the alpha had woken up. Her rabbit instincts were on overdrive now but she wasn't going to allow that to stop her. Luna can do this... Stay in the formation... The formation can not be broken Luna... Distracting her thoughts Luna watched as one attack after the other made their way from one side to the other. Keeping an eye out she shot several attacks herself but she didn't do many. Looking around she made sure to keep an eye out for any wolves that may attack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.