Jiyuu Online [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hajime who was still new in Jiyuu Online was confused on what to do, but the only thing she knew was the loud roar she heard earlier was not a good news, She noticed that the party are in some kind of formation and that they were not sure on who should receive the HP potion, Hajime blamed herself again for what was happening but she knew blaming herself and being overly self-aware will not help them in any sort of way, but both fortunately and strangely she saw another HP potion on the ground. Hajime immediately get the potion and just as quickly as she got where the potion was, she returned to the party of 5 people although she can feel that there was another person here but she doesn't have the time to think about it, however she still said "Thank you very much!" inside her head. Hajime who was not sure on what she was doing, followed her instinct and joined the rear guard because she thought that positioning herself on the rear will make a good use of her long range attack. Hajime released arrow one after another and paid attention on the formation so that it won't be messed up; she doesn't have an experience with a bow in real life or staying in a formation in other game but Hajime of Jiyuu Online was telling her body what to do and upon this realization, she knew that somehow, upon entering this world she was beginning to change little by little.

"Brace yourself!" Kagami wind up his shield and hold his ground when a large gush of wind blew through them. for they who didn't prepared will be blown away by those wind easily like a paper. That winds are caused by the massive body of the Alpha wolf aka Mother jumped above the entire party and landed behind them. Her red eyes shown that she is ferocious and prepared to strike whenever there are opening in the formation. "growl" she opened his mouth to show her sharp teeth tried to intimidate the party, breaking the tight formation so she could torn open their member one by one. "My god..." Kagami a little shaken when he saw the Mother. His alarm in his head ringing loudly, warn him to run for his life every second. But... it's different this time. he is not alone. Kagami trust his party and believe that they will survive. The Mother releasing a loud roar signing that she will attack soon. " Aegis of Protection!!!" Kagami shouted, used his skill and the battle with the Mother is begin.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EternalMusic
Kiba took a step forward as he was still able to hear the party fighting behind him. Most of the players if not all already had a party, excepting for him, but then he remembered that this wasn't important for him, he was usually alone, it was the same as in the real life, he has always liked to be alone with his thoughts and here wasn't going to be the exception.

He kept his path going through the woods, hoping to find an exit to find the next village soon, but things wasn't going to be like that, "This place is called the Wolf's Den for a reason", he said to himself as he watched two wolves respawning from the back of a tree, immediately the wolves noticed his presence and targeted him as he prepared himself to cast his skill in the right moment.

As the other was fighting with the wolf Shiro decided to go into middle of the formation, Shiro began to cast spell "Heal" by raising his staff using his right hand and a circle of light started to emitting from below, "OH GOD! PLEASE HELP YOUR CHILD ONCE MORE! HEAL!" The light turned into a ball of light and went to the destined target, "guys!! remember minimized the damage! we don't know what we will tackle next" Shiro was afraid that they would met other group just like us and likely to have conflict between them.

Kagami gritted his teeth and took every blow Mother gave to him. even with aegis of protection the damage he took is considerably high. using the opportunity from each blow Kagami launched a counter aimed at Mother feet and chipped the mother health by a few points. "tch.." he clicked his tongue, he though that he could bring down Mother by attacking his feet but his expectation came off the Mother still standing and her aggro toward him increased. he can't keep up this defensive position too long because his shield durability is dropped because of her attack earlier. "there is no other way" Kagami dropped his shield to the ground and gripped his blade with his two hands. No one ever guess that he is an heir to a famous Swordmanship Dojo 'Ten no Ryu' "Secret Technique Second level, Stone" Stone was one of 12 levels of Ten no Ryu Teaching that focusing on making user defense as hard as stone.​

When Hajime saw mother wolf, an intense burst of terror filled her heart; her size, her demeanor and the way surrounding shiver with each steps she made, it was too much for Hajime who was playing Jiyuu Online for only a couple of minutes. Hajime wondered how can a wolf become so big and terrifying but she just remembered that she is in a game and all of this is not real.
"Y-Ye-Ye- Yes that's right, th-th-this is not real."
Even if she said it out loud, her knees won't stop shakings, her heart won't stop trembling in fear but when she laid her eyes upon her bow, she remembered that she is not Hajime of Japan, She is Hajime of Jiyuu online; Hajime of Jiyuu is a skilled archer and a brave adventurer, who will challenge the toughest dungeon and see what lies beyond the horizon under the beautiful blue skies; Hajime closed her eyes and repeated these words inside her head as if she was chanting a spell. Hajime once again looked at the mother wolf but was still terrified at her.
"Is is is that really the first boss?"
Tears was about to flow out of her eyes when she saw Kagami dropped his shield with an adamant expression, determined not to be defeated here and by mother wolf. Somehow upon seeing this, it gave Hajime courage to face mother wolf once more and she once again closed her eyes and repeated the magic words; I'm Hajime of Jiyuu, I'm Hajime of Jiyuu; while she was closing her eyes her heart beat became calmer and the face of her brother appeared.
"That's right I have to find my brother…. He is my only family now."
Hajime slowly opened her eyes, and with a more resolute expression, she fired an arrow aiming at mother wolf.
"I am… Hajime the archer!"

Kagami lying down on the ground, bleeding from the Mother's attack. his breath in disorder, his eyes closed tight. He slowly opened one of his eyes and saw his comrade still fighting with the Mother. "I..." he looked at his own body. His armor is broken, his shield shattered and his blade is split into two. the emptied Vial that was filled with potion of health lied down beside him. "seems i have failed..." A piece of giant fang left on his shoulder from the Mother bite when he fought her earlier. "it's... it's hurt" He said rubbing the fang that pierced his shoulder.​

Kagami started to think, why? why it's felt so hurt? this is a game right? then how can his body feel pain? Kagami coughed and spilled blood from his mouth. "Am i gonna die here?" he said but then he remembered when a player being resurrected at the Cathedral. So that's why his face become so pale then, he experienced the enormous pain that Kagami felt this moment. Unable to die but you felt the pain that's is worse than the death itself.​

Reactions: Horizon
The sound of a furious battle caught Kiba's attention, he had two wolves right in front of him so going back to see what's happening wasn't an option until he finds a way to end fast with the combat; this is a forest right? He used this to his advantage, "Oh...Maybe...This is too easy", he thought as he moved one of his legs back to take more support on the ground. He had a plan which he was going to execute, if things go right the wolves are supposed to die with only one use of his spell "Frozen Claws".

Both wolves rushed towards Kiba through the dark alleys of the woods between the trees; Kiba immediately placed himself behind a tree expecting for one of the wolves to reach his location, it didn't took too long for one of the wolves to find him, when the wolf reached his position and proceeded to attack Kiba he immediately moved to the other side of the tree, the wolf crashed with the tree loosing some HP and weakening the stem, this was exactly what Kiba was expecting each of the wolves were on one different side both facing the tree. Kiba conjured his skill "Frozen Claws!" which separated in two parts, one attacked the already weakened wolf as the other one destroyed the tree, one of the wolves died instantly as the stem fell onto the back of the other one blocking it' movement.

"Kha...Now I can continue but... What's going on back there?", he asked himself as he turned his head and saw a party in his mini-map, it wasn't far from the location where he helped the girl a moment ago, for this reason he decided to go and investigate, just for pure curiosity. When Kiba reached the location he found part of the party half ended and a boss called "Mother Wolf" (You guys could have called it Alpha Wolf...). "Oh... A boss which is almost ended, this may give a very good amount of EXP and Drops, guess I'm going to take over", he thought as he waited the lasts cool-down seconds of his skills, "3...2...1... GO!", he thought as his skill finally got ready for the action.

Kiba immediately placed himself behind the Mother Wolf and conjured his skill "Frozen Claws" which focused all it's damage on the boss.

Hajime found herself wondering again, if this was really just a game; the dust, the wind blowing against her face, her sweat and the way her body ached as she struggled for her life feels so real but nevertheless Hajime kept on fighting, firing arrow after arrow, she relentlessly attacked mother wolf as if that's the only thing she knew in this world but that was a huge mistake yet at the same time unavoidable for her part because when Kagami's attacks was beginning to slow down, she was slowly but steadily accumulating more aggro than him and just as expected Mother Wolf had sent Kagami lying on the ground shattering his shield and armor, and with it, the wall that stands between Hajime and Mother Wolf had crumbled.

"Mi-mi-mister swordsman!"

But Hajime doesn't have the luxury to worry about others because mother wolf immediately shifted her attention towards Hajime. Piercing Hajime with her ferocious glare, she charged towards the archer like a bulldozer that can travel at a high speed. The sight sent a gripping terror that shackled every inches of Hajime's body; unable to move, she was sent flying by the gigantic wolf, slamming her whole body against a gigantic tree trunk and reducing her HP to 60%.

"it hurts…"

Why does it hurt? She asked herself repeatedly as she coughed blood; every corner of her body were throbbing in pain like it was eating her alive and again she found herself asking, if this was really just a game, however Hajime's stubbornness made her stood up and commanded her legs to move and successfully evaded another attack from the gigantic wolf; she ran but not to flee, but to keep on fighting even if she felt like her lungs were burning, she kept on running to gain some distance between her and mother wolf, but this was a futile act and Hajime knew it, so she stopped with all her might that swept the dirt under her feet and aimed towards mother wolf, she released the arrow that managed to hit the gigantic wolf's right eye; the gigantic wolf made a yelp but still wasn't enough to stop her charge but Hajime knew it so she just simply closed her eyes at the approaching destruction as if to say that she give up. Mother wolf catapulted her whole body again that sent tremendous amount of pain and while she was lying on the ground, she opened her eyes once more and saw nothing but despair in a form of a monstrous beast but all of a sudden a flare of hope filled her heart when she saw another player attacked mother wolf from behind. Hajime remembered that she have an HP potion and immediately used it on herself; the healing sensation restored her resolve to fight once more and end this dilemma.

A glowing light engulfed Kagami's Body and lift it from the ground. soon his body turned into a light and instantly fled toward the beginning City. "where...is this..." kagami saw only darkness when he opened his eyes. "welcome my child" he heard an unknown voice and slowly turned to the source. a hooded man stood there alone, seems like he was waiting for kagami. "who are you? and where am i?" Kagami tried to draw his sword but soon remembered that his sword has shattered by the Mother. "don't worry i won't hurt you. this is the librarium" after he finished his sentence the room suddenly brighten because of the torch that suddenly enlighten the entire room. the library is small but there is so much books that unknown to Kagami.​
"the name is Alkazare, the Hermit. welcome to my place" he bowed his head so do Kagami. "wait a minute, if i died how can i ended up here and not in Cathedral?" he said with bewildered face. the Hermit only chuckle "that is a secret" Kagami squinted his eyes and looked at the hermit "what do you want? speak, i ain't got all day" the hermit answered his question "sure you got all day, you are trapped after all" Kagami surprised after hearing his answer. how are these NPC knew that they were trapped here? he thought that this is a hidden quest or something like that. "Who are you?" once more he asked and the hermit answer still the same.​
"I see that you and your comrade are still fighting the mother right? and you died soon after the battle began" Kagami clenched his fist knowing how weak he is "I can help you... for a price" the Hermit said at Kagami while browsing his bookcase. "price? stop the joking... i could handle it myself" Kagami insist that he didn't need any help from a stranger. "are you sure? look" the hermit casting some spell and showed kagami the battle he has left after he died. Hajime slammed against a big tree and coughing blood, Shiro still holding up against the massive attack, Luna, Kyoko, Hornet, they...they are dying. "stop it..!!" Kagami fist shattered the portal. "tell me how to get out from here or else!" he shouted, grabbing the Hermit's collar "it's useless, you can't beat him. no matter how you do" Kagami strength left him, he gone limp and beg the hermit "okay..." "I can't hear you... speak louder" The hermit pulled kagami up and looked into his eyes "Okay I accepted you deal!!" Kagami shouted at him "Good Choice"​

(Sorry for lack of quality on my post and really once more sorry for the delay guys)

Shiro when hectic when he saw the group break, "Shit! this is not an ordinary MMORPG afterall!" Without any consent he start to heal everyone but sadly one of the wolf got him "Damn it!" the pain are real and the way how his leg were bitten are real after as well. Shiro screamed of pain, "Everyone who survived fall back, find yourself a cover, bring more people to come! I'll be wasting their time! Go!" Shiro expected the other not to end like him, "well I guess it's a game over" the wolf start to bite him off till his HP reached 0.

Kagami woke up in the Cathedral. but one thing he knew, he made a deal with an unknown person who called himself a Hermit. He is the first one from his party who arrived at the Cathedral. just when he stood up his head started to throbbing and he throw up in the corner of the cathedral. his body still felt the sensation from the mother fang that pierced his body. "uhh.. This is shuck" he said while leaning on the wall he hope that nobody beside him felt those pain. "how is another party doing right now?" he looked at the ceiling while imagining a few thing about their battle. is they alive? or they already dead? no one knew.​

Hajime quickly went away from mother wolf's field of vision when she was distracted by the sudden attack from behind but it was all for naught because when mother wolf gained composure she immediately chase Hajime, since Hajime built up high aggro before the wizard arrive, it was to be expected but for a newbie like Hajime this came as a surprise that quickly sucked away all her hope.

"N- No way!"

Hajime ran as fast as she can once more, evading mother wolf's sharp fangs that seems to be stronger than steel, reminding her of what she will feel if those fangs managed to pierce her body, just the thought of it sent a creeping pain in her entire body, but while she was running , something flash in her mind, she remembered that she have a powerful skill although she can't use it on the mother wolf right now since Mother Wolf was chasing her but she thought that she can use it on a tree but was unsure if it will work but nevertheless she began casting it while aiming at the tree.

"Please I beg you, work"

When it was ready, a spear of light pierced the darkness that was followed by a thunderous sound and it seems that fortune smiled upon Hajime since her attempt worked, and the tree came falling down towards her direction, but the recoil of the skill halted her running for a second but it was enough for mother wolf to catch up to her, and in just a split second, her dreadful fangs followed; Hajime managed to evade being eaten by the gigantic wolf at the cost of her left arm. The pain that followed was not enough for it to be describe by words but one thing was for sure, her scream filled the entire area even the darkest corner of it and just before mother wolf finish her, the tree finally and successfully hit mother wolf and with its force and weight, mother wolf fell into her knees. Hajime who still have some HP left, tried her best to get away from the site, but after some few steps, she can't bear the pain anymore and lost consciousness in front of the gigantic wolf; the last thing she saw was the ferocious face of Mother Wolf who still have HP left and the mysterious wizard that gave her a strange sensation as if she saw him somewhere before.

Status
Not open for further replies.