Jericho & Blaise

"Wait who is dominic? I can help with that overlord if you want." Looking at Cain, "And if its tasty I guess I cant try it..." Checks to make sure she is equiped with all her knives and stands waiting ready to leave. Slowly dims the fire in her hand to that the size of a candle and waits for Jonah to leave.

(points to post 14) You see dominic has been hunting wilders,thats you and me we are natural mages, he has to use technology to do anything we can do, sort of a mad scientist i guess. As far as i know there are thirteen of the tech mages there may be more. but they believe by capturing wilders he can figure out how to get our powers. Now we have a tech mage and a wilder the ones that can control both powers will be unstoppable,you understand?" he paused for a moment before going on. If it is true my hope and yours along with any other wilders will be gone. "his voice becomes somber"and he whispers quietly "New Eden will be gone also."

"I wont let that happen! I wont loose my only chance at a family!!" Raises her voice and the fire flares brightly. Calming down and hanging her head, "I... I cant loose that hope. Its all I have." The fire dims as her body droops a little. Looks up at Cain and Jonah, "Ill help you fight and find New Eden."

-geared up he heads outside scanning the surroundings he looks for the best possible vantage point.He knew if he transformed these weapons wouldn't change with him was a shame he thought.he looked back at blaise"he will have about ten guys with him just hired thugs ". Cain bared his fangs those pearly canines looked like daggers in his black maw. Jonah kept glancing through the scope of the rifle reading numbers as Dominic got closer. "you ready?" not waiting for an answer he looked up and found higher ground he moved like a ghost no rocks fell behind him and no footprints led to where he was. He knew Cain could handle himself most likely take out the thugs dominic would be left to Blaise and Jonah.

Looks at Cains fangs uneasily. "right thugs.. easy stuff." waits for a signal, "Of course I'm ready." Follows after him not touching the ground barely so leaving no mark. readies her knives at her side and slows her breath knocking off her hood to reveal her bright orange ears. Flicking them around like radars she listens for his approach.

as if on cue they came over the ridge just outside of town above several drones shooting green lights over the city flickering off an on, Jonah looked up"what are those things?"raising the rifle he shot one out of the sky it fell a short distance before exploding.the other drones kept moving over the ruins.Jonah looked east and there was a dust storm on the rise.he felt the breeze rustle over him then pass.One of the drones had stopped above him and ran what looked like a grid over his body.he looked at his hands and watched as the lights passed then the same grid ran over Blaise. They were at the outskirts of the city when the first scream echoed through the empty streets .Jonah smiled"one down more to go". the platoon had come in on what looked like robotic horses at the back of the horses one man floated in the air. he had a crazed look about him his eyes seemed to look every where and nowhere at once. the man smiled and lifted his finger pointing at Blaise and Jonah. the air around the two seemed to crackle the hairs on Jonah's arm raised up,Blaise's Ears twitched slightly hearing a hum only she could hear. Something bad was about to happen.Another scream ended in silence.

"what the?" Looks down and sees my body covered in a gree grid. "Uhhh." Looks over at Jonah he has the same. Hearing the scream i flick my ears in the directing and my gaze follows. A floating horseman... funny. Then there was a horrible humming noise and it hurt. "Ahh what is he doing?!" I manage to say before dropping to my knees and covering my ears, gritting my teeth in pain I try to look back at the horseman.

Noticing Blaise crumpling to her knees he fired a shot at the man in back.was all matrix like the bullet left and his aim was true it should have killed the man.dominic lifted his hand and the bullet just stopped and started rotating slowly flipping through the air like it was between two fingertips being investigated by a doctor. Jonah fired a 6 round burst and the same thing happened to them the bullets just stopped like they had hit a wall.he felt the air crackle again this time it felt like jolts of electricity. Dominic flicked his wrist and the fired bullets scattered everywhere. In front of dominic an orb began to form out of nowhere pulsating like a heartbeat with each beat it got larger and larger. Jonah mouthed what the .before the orb flashed brightly .

Hears gunfire and looks up at Jonah. He was firing at the man, didnt he know it wouldnt work? someone with that kind of power doesnt go down by the bullet. Looks back at the man and sees the orb just before she saw the flash and was nocked on her back with a ringing in her ears and spots in her eyes.

-The bright flash of light not only blinded Jonah for a moment but seemed as if some force knocked him back."Son of a ..." he cursed rifle still in hand he just tossed it aside. he knew the tech mages were tough but this was unexpected. bullets worked on everything well they used to. "time for plan b"..unfortunately he didn have a plan looking over at Blaise after the spots disappeared "you ok?" .."well bullets don't work and i can only change forms. "you can throw fire right?".. if i cause a distraction you can light him up?".
--Dominic just loooked at the two and chuckled of course he heard the screams of his troops dying but that didn seem to bother him.continuing forward he floated nonchalant "Don't you know you cant win?" and you there furball you will make a nice addition to my collection.and you there big man well i know what you can do and will take it away from you."His voice seemed to echo from everywhere thanks to the drones above. His hand lifted "I found a fire cat once he said almost fondly .she was a beautiful creature unfortunately i had to kill her,he sighed"she would have had everything she wanted but alas she refused well the rest is history".,he smiled wickedly"you wont give me problems will you kitty?" his hand lifted upwards and a ring formed of pure electricity fluctuated in size"this will fit nicely"....

"Dont touch me!!" I growl while glaring at him. "You are scum you deserve to DIE!" I struggle to stand and look at him and then the ring of electricity. "You think a collar will hold me? are you that much of an idiot?" a flash of terror and hurt go through my eyes as i imagine the other fire cat he had. He killed her the man said... killed her? how? this was all news to me as I had never heard of another fire cat in all my life, after my family died that is.

Jericho shook his head"You believe him?,you know he just trying to piss you off" he would try to explain things later but now was no time to explain. He jumped down and started running at Dominic as he was running his body changed form to a cheetah,the dust was kicking up behind him.he was like a flash of lght. right behind him Cain emerged his once black pelt now stained with blood.they worked in unison weaving a figure eight as they moved. back and forth they had fought and hunted together that each seemed to already know what the other was going to do. it had worked Dominic panicked his attention now off of Blaise and on the two running at him. Jonah crossed paths with cain it seemeed they would collide in center but their timing was perfect as they met Jonah turned into a black wolf .It seemed as if Cain split into two which is what it was meant to do. Jonah had hoped the fem would take advantage of the confusion he and cain were causing.---
Dominic saw the two burst down the street he flinched .as a cheetah then a wolf joined together then they split off in to two black wolves.he raisedhis fingers and fired electric bolts at them just missing .jonah lowered his head as did Cain weaving in and out using intricate patterns -Dominc fire a bolt and singed one of the dogs ears he did not know which one another bolt fired and rubble exploded where they came together but only found rock and dirt."Come one,Blaise" he thought "we can only keep this up for a little longer....

Growling starts to shift. Finally in full form she is bigger than last and full of rage. When his back is turned to her she let's out a roar and fire nips and licks around the man singing his close. When he turns to look back at me I pounce and pin him with all my weight then grin, fangs glaring inches from his face. "Told you" and as I snap down on his throat I flare my fire and burn the body to ash. For a couple minutes we where just a fire ball until I had calmed down enough to see only ash where the man was.

-Dominic managed to smile,you may burn me to ash but there is always someone else waiting to fill my shoes". a wicked laugh "You look so much like her.is a shame she had to die".gurgling blood he didn even wince in pain."see you soon kitty" where she bit on his throat black fluid filled her mouth his laughing continued to the sound of hollow tin.the drones fell from the sky.and hit the ground. before he burst into ash a strange voice uttered"Systems shutdown terminal."then silence
Jonah had not even noticed the sudden flare from Blaise next thing he seen was her in full pissed off mode on top of Dominic,the distraction had worked skidding to a hault a few feet from her.he changed back to himself. and waited for Blaise to calm down he knew not to get to close especially when that guy just disintegrated to ash. the winds calmed down and the sun began to set low in the east. Jonah looked towards the range of mountains. he rubbed his ear it had blistered slightly. "You ok blaise?" I need some of those daggers you got there you have any more?". finding a place to sit down he looked at the changing sky. his stomach growled slightly and Cain brought some of the MRE that had been found. "those transformations took alot of energy out of me." reaching out he scratched cain's ears"you did good" he patted the wolfs ribcage slightly....

"It was not for it gave me one more reason to kill you!" Bites down and feels her mouth throat and nose fill with the black stuff. Gags on the black fluid. Hacks and coughs trying to rid herself of it. cant get rid of it and gasps for breath falling on her side. changing back human grasps at her throat trying to get it out. "Knives? *Cough cough* Yes, you- *cough* can, ack!"

-Jonah ran to her side and picked her up like she was a baby,patting her back he felt the fluid run down the back of his neck.whatever it was it was not blood."Get that stuff out" she was so light he almost squeezed to hard.patting her back again. he needed water there may be some in that weapons cache."come on" he cradled the girl as gently as he could. he had not noticed it before but she had furry ears he would ask about those later. once inside of the building he layed her down as gently as he could. the proceeded to rummage through the miltary boxes.he was in luck he found several canteens some empty others full. he opened a few and smelled the water..just before he opened her mouth a sudden thought "Can you drink water?" he truly did not know all he knew is she could become a blazing panther ....

coughs up some of the black stuff on Jonah. "Sorry." Is all I can manage to say. Cough and choking the whole way over I start to shake from shortness of breath and my eyes roll back. Seeing water I grasp for it frantically. Nodding yes frantically i try to grab the drink so i can breath once again.

-Jonah lifted her head and poured the water down her throat."you can't pass out otherwise you can't drink." he placed his knee behind her back lifting her to a sitting position. "there you go,drink" he waiteda.Cain stood guard at the entry like a sentinel guarding a treasure. Night had fallen and he was starting to feel the day ."No worries" he smiled after her saying sorry. that stuff smells like oil. he had drifted off into his own thoughts. then reached an MRE he felt Blaises waist looking for one of the knives then proceeded to cut open the aluminum packaging."You gotta eat to . we have a long trek ahead of us.he knew it was more dangerous to move at night but if he figured right someone else would be coming to look for dominic and he was in no shape to fight right now and neither was she.

Starts to drink the water gasping. Nods as she sits up against his knee. Looks over at Cain as he stands guard and smiles a little. people still care in this word? That's nice. I think to myself smiling. Suddenly I feel his hands on my waist and try to squirm away but his grasp was too tight so she relented and let him do as he wished. Looks up at him as he takes on of her knives. "You can ask first you know?." Keeps eyes and ears on him as he uses her knife. " I'll eat I guess but you have to too you know?"

Jonah continues letting her drink the water."your right i could have asked but would have gotten more coughing and hacking"handing her knife back. after seeing she was strong enough to sit on her own he moved his knee careful not to let her fall."suppose your right" he opened one of the Meals and began to eat it didn taste that bad."well we have some water here and food but i do not think this place safe any more.".he stood up and stretched slightly then cracked his back."you strong enough to move?" he looked at the guns laying about.still he liked the 45's and kept them anyway."Cain"he whistled we are getting ready to leave .opening one canteen he poured the water in his hands so the wolf could drink. the dog lapped it up . turning back towards Blaise."we can leave when your ready"...