Jericho & Blaise

"Not strong enough? what do you take me for? It was only a bit of choking..." Laughs nervously, "Nothing serious." Sits up and stretches, Carefully flickin her ears around for a good listen she pauses. Hearing nothing turns to the food. Though it did not look tasty she was still hungry looking up at you She asks "May I?"

-Smiles- "no need to ask not mine" he sits down next to her and stretches his legs out crossing them. "That was pretty impressive what you did earlier."he laughs "would hate to get on your bad side."reaching into the trench of the coat he pulls out an old t-shirt then un- holsters one of the 45's and starts polishing it."You know i used to be a bounty hunter i would hunt wilders until i found out i was one. was like they knew before me soon as i found out i could change. of course i then ran ,I felt sorry for the mages i had killed and still do.when was running i met an old man he spoke with a strange accent and he showed me how to change at will i could never change into something that was bigger than myself.he also told me about New Eden he said it was real.so every since then i have searched ",he smirked" i almost found it once,seen it in the lights that move across the skies" . he pointed up.then paused as if searching some old memory.

"Thanks." Grabs the food and starts eating frantically, I was starving and just now realized it? Weird, then again to day wasnt nessicarily a normal day per say. "Impressive? hah, ive done worse though i cant say I'm proud of it. I've been on the run my whole life, never had a family or a place to call home... its nice at times but very rather lonely. I hope to find New Eden so I have some where to call home and have a family,.... maybe."

-They had been here longer than he wanted. Night had crept in like a theif and the wind outside picked up to a barely audible howl. on the breeze carried an almost impending scent of doom but that was normal. somewhere off in the distance a fury of thunders erupted and lightning danced through the cloudless night. the very ground seemed to shake begging for sustenance of that precious water that would never come. flashes of light lit up the interior of the building.Cains ears seemed to rotate like radars listening for anything out of the ordinary.
Jonah had always loved this time of night ,somewhere in the chaos of thunder and lightning there was a soothing melody that seemed to relax him. the storms of course were caused by the rifts colliding.somewhere there were mages seeking the ultimate power in this land of constant turmoil. though at the moment jonah had found peace,he had not slept in days and it was finally taking its toll. "we have to leave in the morning with first light,those winds can freeze a persons bones. " he stood up and found a window then rested his chin on the palms of his hands. "those are good dreams you keep hold of them."he smiled watching the lightning dance across the sky "They're beautiful you know.the lights " he shifted his stance in the window. and continued to watch..

Let the breeze wash over me like water and smiled. I loved the night, it was calm and perfect for hunting. Brushing stray hair back behind my ear i look around and listen intently. I could pick up anything out of the ordinary I didnt understand why Jonah was so worried. Felt my ears eyes and heart droop when I realize how I was now with others and cant just get up and leave. Oh well they might have to deal with it. "Huh? Beautiful? oh yes the lights, I know ive seen them." I say laying on my back and staring blankly ahead.

Jonah may have seen worried but that was not the case he paced through the building. checking things out."so where did you get the daggers?" he asked curiously as you can see none of my weapons shift with me.and that could be useful. since she did not take the dagger back from earlier he held it in the air and examined the blade closer.accomplished at sleight of hand he stood the dagger on its tip,it appeared to be standing on its own accord. waving his hand over the top it actually started to spin on his finger tips."Carnival tricks",he smiled flipped his wrist and the knife vanished.snapping his fingers it seemed to spring from his knuckles on his other hand where he started rolling the dagger almost looked like it was dancing. "They are well balanced"he referred to the daggers she held and the dagger he was flipping around like it was a marionette puppet. he tossed it in the air and blew on it as it went up,just like before it vanished.he smiled and tapped his waist. and nodded his head looking at Blaises waist..-

Watches her daggers dance around the mans fingers and hands. "What do you mean where did I get them? I found them in my house that I called home. I assume my parents made them, each one has a different power or ability. The one you have or had" I say looking down at my waist to see my knife sitting there. "Its is my personal fire blade. I can hold it and with one slash it will spew fire. I have others like it, air water earth etc. They come in very handy if you dont want to make contact till later on." Picks up the knife and examines it. "THey are so perfectly balanced I think magic forged them but I cant be sure."