Jageroux x Mae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayven
Rayven glared at Brianna, she had no right to bring that up, let alone say she was ashamed. She wasn't ashamed, she never liked someone younger, it was just different to her. She looked up at the two as they began to argue. Sometimes she didn't wonder why Bri wasn't kicked out but then she remembered they where friends. She looked to Tristan, seeing he was getting uncomfortable. She took his hand, in attempt to relax him. "Guys stop." Brianna was still yelling at him. It made Rayven growl. "Alright!" She practically screamed, "Stop this bullshit right now." She looked to see if Brit was okay but she was just trying to hide her face in the book. "We got issues. We get that. We also have personal issues, not everything has to be on the clothes line." She rubbed her thumb on his hand. "Brianna, just get over the fact he doesn't want you. If Colin wants Britney let him do it on his time. Same thing for her. Back the fuck off, your not the leader of this band." She looked to Colin and sighed. She didn't know what to say. In her head Brianna was in the wrong completely. "I'm sorry I teased you."

Brianna
Brianna was pissed, Colin stood there and called her a whore. Yes, she seemed like a whore at times. She loved attention, craved it really, but honestly haven't been with more than a few people. It was Colin's attention she wanted. "You think your high and mighty?" She asked, turning to him not even looking to the two people feeling so uncomfortable. Though, she was a tad jealous when people shown her sister attention. Bri was use to the spot light. "You think you know me because I hit on you? Because I point out you have a thing for Britney? I will be the first to admit I'm no angel but you sure the hell isn't either." She retorted back. "Colin, keep acting like you know me. Maybe one day it'll actually get you somewhere. Also, check your numbers before you assume mine." Not that she knew how many he had been with. She snapped her head to Rayven and rolled her eyes. Of course she saw nothing wrong with Colin calling her a whore. "Your right, I'm not. Who is? You and Colin act like you two own it." She was so tempted to quit.

Britney
Brit held her head down, not wanting to be there at the moment. She was use to the arguing, but, she knew how her sister will say anything to hurt the people fighting with her. Which was why she was so self-conscious in the first place. She took a risk to glance up and see Rayven trying to comfort Tristan. "Please, lets drop it." She finally spoke. She didn't mean to be one of the reasons a fight started.​

Colin

Rolling his eyes, Colin heaved out a sigh before shaking his head.

"Whatever you say, Brianna. Whatever you say." He chuckled out, no amusement in his tone. "You know what? I'm done. I'm just done." Colin said, hands raised in defeat as he backed away towards the door, spinning on his heel before grabbing the handle.

"Y'know, Brianna, I don't think I'm high and mighty. I just think I'm better than you. And even a blind man knows a bitch when he crosses one." He added before opening the door, slamming it behind him as he walked through.

Stepping out into the hall, he rubbed his face, a tired sigh escaping him. Pacing back and forth, he took a moment to reflect on what he actually said. He didn't 'want' to leave the band, but he couldn't stand being around Brianna. He couldn't help but wonder when he began to dislike her so. Years ago they were friends, all of them were, and then over time everything, in his eyes, just slowly deteriorated. Was it his fault? Brianna's? Or maybe it was just something that was inevitable.

Tristan

Sitting in silence, Tristan settled for holding Rayven's head as his head swam. He knew it was coming – he didn't know if it would be Colin or Brianna, but he knew it was coming. Sooner or later one of them was going to snap and say they were done.

Letting go of Rayven's hand, he buried his face in his hands and exhaled roughly, his mind racing. What were they supposed to do now? Pack up their bags and call it quits? Try and find a new drummer?

Brianna
Brianna scoffed, she watched him walk out. She finally glanced at Britney and Tristan. When Britney went to talk Brianna snapped, "Shut the fuck up!" She began yelling anything to make her twin sister feel below her. What was worse, it was working. She knew whatever she said would make Britney break inside. "You know what," she began, looking between the three. "Colin doesn't have to quit, I am done here. And I hope he heard every fucking word I said to his supposed perfect little crush!" She was facing the door now and yelled out, "Your wasting your fucking time." She looked to Britney who was shaking now, she glared pushing past her to go out the back door. "Once he gets bored with you he'll come to me like the rest." With that she left.

Rayven
Rayven sighed, listening to Colin before watching Tristan retreat in himself. She bent down to her knees, rubbing his arms. "It'll be okay." She whispered to him until she stopped, hearing Brianna turn to Britney.
Rayven had to stop touching Tristan, in case she would hurt him. She stood and turned to Brianna. She was about to punch Brianna until she seen Britney shake. She didn't want to make it worse. Once Brianna left she pulled Britney to the couch with her and Tristan. She sighed. She hoped Colin would come back in to help. She wasn't the girl that was the best to lean on despite how caring she was to them.

Britney
Britney shook as her sister turned on her, saying degrading things. Britney knew deep down not everything was true, but, like any girl if they hear it enough it sticks to them. Britney kept a straight face, not wanting to cry and let Brianna win. When Brianna brought up her exes she felt even more degraded, if the boy didn't break up with her for Brianna they just cheated on her. Her last ex was cheating on her for the full year they where together, and not just with Bri. She felt Rayven pull her to the couch. She just shook her head.​

Tristan

"This is great. This is fantastic." Tristan muttered under his breath, his eyes focused on his shoes as he gently dug them into the carpeted floor. Slowly, he began to tap a foot his against the surface, groaning as he rubbed his face.

"Well, this morning went to shit pretty quickly." He said, looking towards a window to see it had slowly begun to rain, the weather accenting the gloom that hung over the room. Rubbing his hands together, he stood up slowly and began to pace around the room, walking back and forth endlessly.

'When did it get so cold?' He wondered, shivering somewhat as he continued to go from wall to wall, his mind in several places at once.

"You know, we could… Or maybe… No… No… I don't know…" He mumbled quietly, holding his head as he felt a headache begin to form.

Colin
Remaining silent when he saw Brianna leave the room, he shifted on his feet as he stared at the door. He could go back inside, but he doubted he'd be welcomed. After all, he was the one that started it, wasn't he? Almost all of the fights were started by him getting pissed off by the slightest things Brianna did, right? Or maybe it wasn't him – at this point, after all of the fighting and arguing, he could barely keep track of who was to blame.

Taking a deep breath, he approached the door cautiously before grabbing the door handle. Attempting to compose himself, he pushed open the door slowly and stepped inside, his head hung slightly as he didn't have it in him to make eye contact with anyone else.

Shuffling awkwardly, he made his way over to a shared closet, crouching down as he began to gather some of his things.

Rayven
Ray sighed, pushing her hair back. She watched Tristan before watching Colin come in. She stood, "Step away from the closet." She stated before walking to Tristan and stopping him. "Tris, calm down. We'll get through this." They can if they don't lose both of them. She looked to Colin, "Don't go." Bri was replaceable, losing both of them wasn't.

"We have to work through this, we can lose one but not both of you." She didn't know who started it. She didn't care. She was having enough, besides Britney was still trying to pretend she doesn't want to cry.

Britney
Brit pulled herself together and felt her heart drop seeing Colin start packing. She wasn't sure if she could handle him leaving them. She didn't want to even lose him at all.​

Tristan

Pausing when Rayven stopped him, Tristan nodded slowly, his eyes drifting to Colin. He knew Colin didn't like Brianna, but he had expected him to be more mature than her and just let things go. But then he was constantly reminded of Colin's own pride - he knew Colin wasn't the type to roll over ever since they were in grade school. No matter how many fights Colin got into, no matter how many times he got hurt, he never spoke out about it; he would always just shrug it off and pretend like a fractured wrist didn't hurt - his pride wouldn't allow him to.

Standing quietly, Tristan could only watch Colin quietly, wondering what was going through his friend's mind.

Colin
Rubbing the back of his neck, Colin stood and stepped away from the closet, his arms folding across his chest. Looking down at the floor, he sighed.

"I'm sorry." He choked out, never being the type to apologize. Burying his hands in his pockets, he looked around the room, mentally kicking himself for all the discomfort he helped create. "I should have just stepped down..." He admitted, head hung slightly.

"But she's a bitch and I don't like her."

Rayven
Ray was glad he stepped away, she was surprised to hear him apologize. "Yeah, well, that doesn't matter." She couldn't handle Brianna talking to her twin sister like that any more anyways. "Losing one member is fine. Losing two.. I'm not sure if that can be healed." She looked to Tristan. "You, our brilliant mind," she smiled. If she had to be strong for them she would be, "You look over the songs. Find the upbeat ones." She turned to Colin, "We can work on the actual beat." She looked to Brittney, "I know you hate singing but we'll need you to help match it with the beat. Some reason I can't play and sing. When your not doing that can you help us get some people lined up for auditions?"

Rayven was down to business now. She looked them over, "I promise. We can do this. We're a team. Always have been."

Britney
Britney couldn't help but smile at Rayven's attempt to glue us together like it was nothing more than dirt on her favorite bass.

"Yeah, I'll get the auditions set up." Though she really did hate to sing. She didn't feel as good as her sister at times. "Just.. No one laugh at me okay?" She went through her bag and grabbed out her own song. "Will someone look this over for me?"​

Tristan

Nodding, he ran his hands through his hair before turning to Britney.

"I got you, fam." He said with a smile as he took the song she had written and made his way over to the desk where the rest of the songs were. "Alright! Songs that don't seem like they're written about some ex-boyfriend that shot your dog and had sex with your car! I got this!" He shouted to himself enthusiastically, getting himself pumped up. Yeah, he was still extremely unsure about how the band would fair without Brianna, but if Rayven was willing to keep going through hell or high water, then he would too.

Colin

Letting out a laugh when he heard Tristan's ever loud enthusiasm, the drummer held up a finger to Rayven, signaling for her to give him a second. Making his way over to Britney, buried his hands in his pockets as he stood awkwardly, shifting on his feet as he tried, and failed, to change his posture from awkward to casual.

"Uh... About... Y'know.. I..." Clearing his throat, he could feel himself beginning to stagger. "You can just ignore... Everything she said. You should... Not that I'm telling you to, but... Y'know... I... Have to go help Rayven with the music. Yeah. Sorry." He said, flinching when he heard the ever obnoxious sound of Tristan's giggling. Rubbing his face, he made his way to the room where all of the band's equipment was and he attempting to finish plugging everything in, his mind swimming.

Britney and Rayven
Britney looked confused for a minute, was Colin saying her sister was wrong or..? She watched as he acted a bit like her before pulling herself up and walking up to him. "I'm sorry too." She said with a blush. "Her doing that was wrong," her face went deep red. "I just wish I could have told you myself no matter how 'painfully obvious it is'." She quoted her sister's words. "Just um.. I still want you as my friend."

Rayven walked to help Tristan, god did she love his enthusiasm, but she looked over hearing Britney and Colin. She had to be the first one to admit she thought Colin would admit first. She reached in her pocket and pulled out five dollars to hand over to Tristan. "When your right I run out of money." She teased.​

Colin

Choking, Colin could feel his face turn beet red as Britney spoke to him and he mumbled, feeling quite tongue-tied. Running his hands through his hair, he blinked dumbly.

"I just..." Colin felt like kicking himself. He had never been so shy about anything - he was a blunt person that just said what he felt. But now? He felt like Tristan back in 5th grade when he asked out Becky. "I never thought you actually felt that way." He admitted while clearing his throat.

"I mean, if you feel the way I do, then I don't see why we couldn't see where things could go... With us."

Happily taking the five dollars, Tristan quickly pocketed it while chuckling.

"This is so adorable. It's like that time I asked out Becky in 5th Grade without the embarrassment of throwing up and getting shot down." He laughed at the cringeworthy memory. "Ah... Fuck Becky." Tristan sighed out as he looked down at the lyric-covered papers.

"Y'know, a lot of these songs can be pretty upbeat with some tweaking. They're not even all that bad, and Brit's is really good. Seems like it'd be a bit on the softer side, so we can still balance everything out. God forbid we become a straight pop-band."

Britney
That was what he was trying to say? He liked her? Her? She was blushing deeply, her heart pounded roughly against her rib cage.

"I would like that." She said softly. She smiled up at him. "And I don't think what my sister said was true." Well, she hoped.

Rayven
"By High School everyone did." She commented before looking them over. "We don't want everyone popish. Just better than the explicit things we do sing."

She picked up the song Britney wrote. It was about someone seeing her. "I wonder, is this about her being shy or Colin?" She said quietly.

Colin

Returning Britney's smile with one of his own, he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Brianna is full of shit." Colin said bluntly, shuffling on his feet slightly. "So... Uh... Yeah. I should probably finish getting everything set up and we can talk after practice."

Tristan

"Naaaaaw. I hear she's a very wholesome girl." Tristan snickered out in response to her comment about their former schoolmate. Humming as he began to separate the song sheets between the ones that were their usual style and the ones he would alter, he raised an eyebrow at Rayven's pondering.

"You think she wrote a song about Col? That's friggin' adorbs." He commented idly, a slight smirk on his face.

Britney nodded, moving away for her own task. Her heart felt lighter. She was having a chance with him. She was happy and her sister couldn't take that away.

She smiled, typing stuff up. Not to mention, she was meeting him that night for new equipment too.

--
Rayven chuckled, "Well, the song is about being invisible. Either its because she was shy or she was scared Col didn't see her." She looked to the two and chuckled. She then looked to Tristan.

"Why you single, Tris?" She asked. "I've seen your fangirls. No way you can be single."

Tristan

Blinking, Tristan gave Rayven a curious look. "Because, as cliche as it sounds, I haven't met the right girl yet. I mean, yeah, I could throw myself at any of the girls that are a fan of my music or that like me for my looks, but... I 'unno, if that's all they really care about, then they probably wouldn't like me for me, y'know?" He shrugged.

"So, Raye, why don't you have a boyfriend? Or are those cute girls that scream your name more your speed?" He snickered while straightening a stack of the papers before setting them aside.

Rayven chuckled, "I attract assholes. I can't tell you how many times I made Colin pretend to be my boyfriend so guys will leave me alone." She sighed, shaking her head. "Also, I like both genders."

Ray had more than few bad breakups. Like more than a few. She had bad taste.

"Boy, that must have been fun. 'Hi, I'm Colin and I'm her boyfriend! If you don't step back, I'll use your face a drumset!'" He said, intentionally doing his worst impersonation of Colin, intentionally trying to make him sound like an overly macho cowboy. Letting a sly smile spread across his face, he leaned back in his chair, clasping his hands behind his head.

"Anyway, who knows - maybe I'll find the right girl or maybe I'll wind up a 40 year old wizard. Either way, my future looks pretty bright, I think. Because, if I become a wizard, I can just create baguettes outta thin air like bada bing bada boom!" He said, clapping his hands together.

She couldn't help but laugh, moving to make him share the chair. Her leg was over one of his. "You're such an adorable dork." Its not like she didn't ever give him compliments like that. She did pretty often. She leaned against him.

"Okay, so Colin and I should be able to tweak these just fine." She smiled. Maybe Colin can talk Britney into singing for them full time. "No baguettes. I can't babysit you Trisy."

"Aw shucks, y'gonna make me blush." He joked in reply to her compliment. Running his a hand through his hair, he sighed quietly. "It's gonna be really weird doing this without Brianna. But... Who knows - maybe it'll be better? I mean, I can't deny she's a good singer, but we're lucky she wasn't the sum total of our talent." He rambled, half-talking to himself and half-talking to Rayven.

"Also, one of these days I'm gonna take you this deli on Fifth and Main. They make these awesome sandwiches with baguettes that are friggin' perfection." He said, a smile makings its way onto his face, having been pleasantly sidetracked from what he was supposed to be doing.

Rayven nodded, she couldn't help but think that about Brianna too. Though, right now all she would do is try to break those two up. When he talked about taking her to the Deli she couldn't help but laugh, "Fine. Its a date." She pulled herself up.

She walked over to Colin. "We probably won't play a full song today. We have to look this stuff over first." She looked him over. He looked really happy. "What you have out should be fine. We can set the rest up if needed but we are also getting instruments tonight."

Tristan

"Be sure to bring me roses." He winked with a cheeky grin as he returned to the music sheets. Staring at them blankly, he took a moment to think. Date.

'Get a hold of yourself Tristan. She's joking. Right. Joking.'

Colin

Hearing Rayven's voice, Colin was pulled out of his daydreaming.

"Oh... Uh... Alright." He said dumbly, his mind a million miles away. "I guess we'll just go over instrumentals? Test out a few new sounds that are a bit more energetic or something?" He suggested, trying to focus on the matter at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.