Iwaku's Very Special Fundraiser - Starting Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-21714-1366905489-0.gif
It seems my dear Watson that our theory has been proven.

Reactions: Mid

EDIT: And since I know Diana isn't checkin' this shit since she'd be the only one to bop me on the nose for this shit I can get hella honest real quick.

Granted, Assmo gets so high brow it takes until someone spilling the beans that his ass is mockin' you, Tegan ain't that subtle, and the rest of us.... ahuehuehehuehuehuehuehue. So to "spill the beans" we haven't been muckin' about to stifle the "drama" because we are so much more specific than that. We've been guffawin', hee-hawin' and having a good ol' time in this thread because it beats having to see blowhards blowin' hard about the "morality" of what Diana is doing.

So to reiterate because As Seiji and Orochi have so beautifully illustrated through apt analogy:

AsmoDunk_zpswvafv8yh.png

An' just 'cuz I feel like others might feel so hurt over this very, very, very, excrutiatingly simple diagram as to recover by saying I "wasted" time with this... hi hello am art major & this took less than 2 min lol

However, we got somma them non-U.S. members so I'mma clarify real quick. The dunk tank is a game sometimes available to play at a carnival. Sometimes you can win a prize if you manage to dunk the person within a number of tries, other times you play it for the schadenfreude and seeing someone fall into water. Or we utilize schadenfreude for a good cause like raising funds for some nerd-ass weebish geek site for writers or, I dunno, awareness and funding for a disease that's diagnosed in 15 people per year:

Last edited by a moderator:
4b85934c5f02f6d6.gif

JKsDCgV.gif

4e27c89cd6991.gif

@Tegan ;_; i cri errytiem

But what about my feelings?

I check this thread every time there is a new message, KOORI. D:<

No one has been upset for days and there's only so many funny faces I can make at gifs. O__O

AND YOU GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER ASMO. D:< WE HAVE A BIG DAY TOMORROW!

I check this thread every time there is a new message, KOORI. D:<

No one has been upset for days and there's only so many funny faces I can make at gifs. O__O

AND YOU GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER ASMO. D:< WE HAVE A BIG DAY TOMORROW!
tumblr_m5mdgtPfoB1qz82wc.gif

THE BAN ASMO FUNDRAISER IS NOW LIVE! YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

If you want to donate and NOT Ban Asmo, you can use the regular donation methods. 8D

Someone donated 100 dollars... Wow, either that's someone trying to set a precedent or they just really want to see Asmo gone.

Someone donated 100 dollars... Wow, either that's someone trying to set a precedent or they just really want to see Asmo gone.
I BET IT WAS DIANA! She is beginning with something high so everyone else will feel pressured into donating the same amount! ILLUMINATI OWL ILLUMINOWLI CONFIRMED!

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The Owl is always watching.

So uh, @Diana

It's Friday.

Where's the fundraiser? D:

Fatal missed the post a few posts up and the link already edited in to the first post? O_O

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Apparently I did miss that x___x IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK.

Just me who is extremely curious over the 100 dollar anonymous donation? Someone either really don't like Asmo or just love fundraisers. Or maybe it really is just Diana who wanted to start it with a bang :D

I love IWAKU, I really, really do, but you all are WEIRD! Perhaps why I love the site so much.....

Anyway, I have no opinion either for or against this fundraiser, Asmo or the decisions made concerning all this. I don't know the back story and therefore can't make a judgement. All I shall say is that I have had a blast reading this entire thread and I will very much be donating just in the spirit of supporting IWAKU.

Thanks for the laughs!

I can't process a donation through the system, it would just be giving myself money in a big circle, minus a small paypal fee. >:[

I woulda thrown in a 25 otherwise. 8D

Reactions: dragonesper
Status
Not open for further replies.