Iwaku's Very Special Fundraiser - Starting Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Diana thinks she's milked you gullible saps for all you're worth.

312 dollars = 62 days. I'll be trolling again by the New Year.

I've learned nothing - only that you're a bunch of limp-dick faggots.

Looking more and more like an internet brothel. The masochist is throwing out donation-bait!

"Come one come all! Give us the money and you get to slap your e-penis' in Asmo's face!"

When Diana thinks she's milked you gullible saps for all you're worth.

312 dollars = 62 days. I'll be trolling again by the New Year.

I've learned nothing - only that you're a bunch of limp-dick faggots.

Love you too, honeytuntzle

This ends tomorrow evening around 6 or 7 if I did the time settings correctly. O__O

The barely coherent grammar of the last two donation comments makes this all worthwhile.

SO MUCH LAUGHTER.

I guess all the people who actually hate me are poor. That would explain a lot. Bad upbringing, low education - simply displacing their economic frustrations onto me because I'm white and have a Master's Degree.

In the end, I am expelled by faceless mediocrity, by the unknown and ignorant. This is a punishment without intimacy or causality, devoid of karma, bankrupt of retribution.

There is nothing here to learn. My fate is as meaningless as a force of nature.

In a hundred or so days I will return and say "that happened", and it will reflect on none of us, except the misguided engineers who dreamed of validation.

*flips everyone off*

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

See you next new year then! Got another thing to be excited for. Hardly know you but still.

Limp-dick faggots.. just yes. Thank you for that.

<3

I am pretty sure I was POISONED so I couldn't get online and Ban Asmo yesterday! D:<

In any case... THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT DONATED AND PARTICIPATED AND TO THE PEOPLE THAT ALMOST MADE ME CRY! <3 The mark of a great community is how passionate members get about this stuff. 8D

We raised $317.00 which will pay for three months of our server bill with a little bit of license updates on the side!

And we'll be saying goodbye to Asmo for 63.4 days if I did my math right. c___c

GOODNIGHT DEAR PRINCE.

Oh, I missed it? Darn. I was planning to donate, too, but things were so crazy this weekend that I didn't get the chance, and I didn't realize it would only be up for a couple days.

Ah well.

I guess all the people who actually hate me are poor. That would explain a lot. Bad upbringing, low education - simply displacing their economic frustrations onto me because I'm white and have a Master's Degree.

In the end, I am expelled by faceless mediocrity, by the unknown and ignorant. This is a punishment without intimacy or causality, devoid of karma, bankrupt of retribution.

There is nothing here to learn. My fate is as meaningless as a force of nature.

In a hundred or so days I will return and say "that happened", and it will reflect on none of us, except the misguided engineers who dreamed of validation.

*flips everyone off*
anigif_enhanced-12106-1426802766-36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.