Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
WHAT'S THAT? You may ask if you're new and you have not seen this magnificent event.

UPDATE DAY is a day Iwaku gets SHUT THE HELL DOWN for an agonizing amount of hours while we run script updates on our site software and do tweaks to make sure Iwaku continues to run smooth and awesome. This can last anywhere from 6 hours (if things go flawlessly) to 2 days (if something blows the fuck up).

During this day we stuff all 2000 of you active assholes in to a tiny box with minimal entertainment so you at least have something fun to do while you can't access the site.

FUN THINGS LIKE:

- Text & Voice Chat channels in our Discord Server so you can meet other members you normally would never see.

- Chat roleplay rooms with themed settings so you can still roleplay all day.

- Cards against Humanity sessions so you can be offensively hilarious.

- Game servers/hosted sessions for you gamer nerds out there.

- The DANGEROUS AND NOT RECOMMENDED UPDATE DAY DRINKING GAME where you take a shot every time someone asks when the site is gonna be back up.

- OTHER THINGS THAT MAYBE EVEN ONE OF -YOU- PLAN!

WHAT DO WE GET WITH THIS NEW UPDATE?

We're going to be debuting a new groups/clubs/guilds system. (or whatever the hell we decide to name it so people will stop getting it confused with Group Roleplays. O_O) FINALLY. FIIIIIIIINAAAAAALLLLYYYYY. We're really excited to bring this feature back to Iwaku in the way it's MEANT to be. You know, usable.

There is a possibility that Iwaku is getting a new site-wide style, where members can easily one click customize the accent colors of the site. This will depend solely on how lazy your Owlmom is.

BUG FIXES AND BASIC UPDATES. YAY.

That's pretty much it this go around. We don't expect this update to be difficult AT ALL. It's only going to take forever because running the update scripts for several modifications takes time.

DO YOU WANNA SUPPORT IWAKU? NOW IS A REALLY GOOD TIME TO DONATE.

We've had a bad summer in the Diana house, and we are broke ass bitches. >:[ Despite that, Iwaku will still get all of the renewed licenses and stuff it needs because it is the precious baby and I love you and babby must have what it needs. I always find a way.

HOWEVER, we super duper MEGA appreciate all members who throw donations in Iwaku's till to help pay off this month's server bills and cover some of our renewal costs. Our bill is $100 bucks for a month and our new groups system is going to cost us $49. All extra cash over that will go towards any other license renewals that come up while we're updating Iwaku's many badass custom modifications.

Even if all you have is a dollar, all those dollars add up when a bunch of members donate. <3 Thanks to all you minty people, Iwaku has been able to provide SWEET features for all our members. The site would not be this awesome without you.

IWAKU SUCKS AND I HATE IT AND I HATE ALL OF YOU
D:< Then stop being a shit! Go sign up with Atabyte and start your own roleplay forum with your own rules and hookers and blackjack. Then we'll ALL be happy.

....THAT'S IT I THINK. I look forward to seeing how many people nearly die during the day's drinking game and pass out before the updates are even finished. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I am going to continue my 'support iwaku by buying hosting' promotion until open registration starts. Contributing that way gets Iwaku a $5/month discount plus you get site donator privileges and your own site! SPECIAL EVENT - Atabyte / Iwaku Promotion

Hopefully I will also be able to set up some game servers or something for the update day.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tomoe
Take my money, Diana! All... too little of it.

Reactions: Aerylei
Whoo, fancy new username color! :D

Reactions: The Mood is Write
I will be on the discord server to participate in the drinking game. Life will be good on that day.

Reactions: Tomoe
I will be on the discord server to participate in the drinking game. Life will be good on that day.
I shall prepare your gravestone :3

*Will sabotage the drinking game so hard all the staff will have alcohol poisoning*

*Will sabotage the drinking game so hard all the staff will have alcohol poisoning*
That's why you always have at least one non-drinker on staff :D *Points at self* I WILL DRINK NUTHING!

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
- The DANGEROUS AND NOT RECOMMENDED UPDATE DAY DRINKING GAME where you take a shot every time someone asks when the site is gonna be back up.
Well... good thing I am too young to drink. I would be dead.

That's why you always have at least one non-drinker on staff :D *Points at self* I WILL DRINK NUTHING!
I'll hurt your brain so hard that you'll want to drink.

THERE'S ACTUAL OFFICIAL RULES THAT PREVENT FALSE TRIGGERS. 8D

Because Jinx almost died.

• Love
Reactions: jared555
Status
Not open for further replies.