Iwaku's Game!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys. I'm gonna tinker around with unity today and see if I can do anything with it. In the meantime post suggestions for iwakus game. :3

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So...you don't have any story ideas yet?

No. No one has really posted any. I was gonna collect a few and put up a poll

And this is gonna be what kind of game?

Depends on the topic. I've just been playing around with the software. Probably a free roam.

If this is your first game keep it simple.

You could try a generic modeled JRPG with a pre-existant engine.
Or if you're really creative maybe something like Thomas was alone.
I never tried that one out myself, but it's a very popular game, and it's nothing but squares. :P

Woah, hey Gwazi, sup man

Anyways

Yea he's right, KISS theory is the god of all design

For some reason I'd support a game like the Stanley Parable, as I think that would be a good option if we're making a game on, or of, Iwaku.

That's a very nice idea. I like it. I would need a lot of help doing it though but I think that would be nice. A parody of the Stanley parable called the iwaku parable or something.

But for stanley's parable we need someone who is completely clueless and needs to be led by someone else...
We have no one here whose close to that clueless...

<.<

>.>

Yes... Make someone.

<.<

>.>

-----------

In all seriousness though if we're basing it off of Iwaku (or at least the people here) it should be something with a few characters at least.

My supercalifragilisticexpialidocious idea: What if we use the players of Iwaku as a Narrator-like character (such as from the Stanley Parable) yet the game players are the ones their RP'ing. For example, let's say a bunch of us were arguing on what to do with the protagonist, as we'd all be trying to RP him or her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
And basically each member's attempt is a possible door/route for the character/player to choose?

Though, for a first game I suggest you have different choices simply lead to a 10 second or so fun alteration, and then put it back on tracks with the main story.
Otherwise, branching paths can become a bitch to design and plot out.

Reactions: Lewi
And if I could get enough people game for it we could use your voice for your narration! 8D

I agree with that too. But before I work on this game I'm practicing lol

Actually, I can do a Morgan Freeman impression. Just saying.

Reactions: Lewi
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Status
Not open for further replies.