Iwakuans IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never met an Iwaku member, but back when I was on the LEGO forums, I went to a Lego camp at a local university, and met a kid I was friends with on there.

That was incredibly weird. We stuck together the whole week, though. And when we got back online after it, we continued doing the same things we did.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I met myself one time. I don't recommend it. Other than that, most of ya'll are like hundreds of miles away.

I once dragged Tegan and Asmo around Edinburgh and forced them to drink excessively, despite their protests.

It was hype.

I once dragged Tegan and Asmo around Edinburgh and forced them to drink excessively, despite their protests.

It was hype.
I must come visit you. Scotland is at the top of my places to visit list.

I've not met a single person from Iwaku irl but I really want to meet a few of em ( @Seiji being one of em)

Apparently there are quite a few members here from Edmonton, so maybe I've come across some of y'all and didn't even know it.

hahah no just kidding, I never leave my apartment

I sometimes wonder if famous people use iwaku and we don't even know it.

I sometimes wonder if famous people use iwaku and we don't even know it.
Depends on your definition of famous. :P

Because I know the High School I went to actually had a Disney Star during my 12th Grade year.
I don't even remember her name though, or the name of the show. XD

Just that it was some red head (I think) in one of those teen sitcoms that only last a year or two before people forget it's existence.
Clearly my ability to remember or care about Celebrities is top notch.

So if you mean "anyone on a TV show" it's possible.
Because a lot of them are just living very normal lives when not on the screen.

If you mean bigger names though like Morgan Freeman or George Takei?
Unlikely, they're probably packed busy.

Or attending to their Facebook making incredible puns.

Last edited:
I can't visit Scotland, becouse I fear Grumpy. He would be in a bar somewhere, I walk in and accidentally start a debate.

Boom. Bottle the head, instakill.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I don't know anyone from Iwaku in real life. Not really surprising considering I haven't been here long. :P

Nope and I am glad that I have not yet. Talking to one of you guys in real life would interrupt my strict lazy schedule and I'm not very fond of that thought xD

Nope! Despite the fact I live in a rather densely populated area near Dallas, Texas, I've met no one. Though up until last June I lived in some hole in the wall town in Illinois very few have actually head of. Before then I lived in Indiana. Before than it was pretty back and forth between Peru Indiana and Chicago Illinois, my birth place. Before that I lived in Alabama and before that Iived a short walk away from Chicago, because again that was where I was born. Since then I've been to every state in between Illinois and Alabama, Iron Mountain Michigan, Arizona, and California (not even going to try and spell the towns between these two). It's possible I met one of you but I doubt it. Between my anxiety, social disability, and other mental health problems I barely leave my apartment.

I've never accidentally met someone online, Iwaku or otherwise. Everything was always planned, though I only met less than five people from the internet.

No offence to any of the lovely people I've met online. However if I were to incidentally meet any of you guys in real life I would probably do one of the following:

a) Slam the door in your face.
b) Run away. Hard.
c) Turn around and pretend there is nothing combined with either a or b.

If it was a planned meeting... I don't really see that happen to be honest. XD

If I do happen to be so crazy as to agree to a meeting I don't know how I would (re)act. Probably a whole lot less talk-active than I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.