Iwaku World - OLD OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

No prob mate. Post Asmodeus wrenching Tegan off of him and throwing her into a mountain or something...she's had her spotlight *Glares daggers at her*

You didn't have the Nemesis, GMK. Drake took it from you.

I've assumed that the Exsanginatus is a separate weapon you had stowed up your arse or something, and I've edited the end so that you went for a fist strike instead.

*goes to add another injury to GMK*

Exsanguinatus was the name of the nemesis...you can't have a crazy Eviscerator Nemesis Force weapon without it's own name, that's bad juju, and an unnamed weapon can never bring you victory.... though I should just update that detail.

PEOPLE LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU USE MAH SHIT!!!!

In fights with Asmo, he always uses your shit.

Mabu, the Switch Axe is in the middle of the battlefield with a severed rat's tail wrapped around it.

Nice posts everyone (except Tegan, who forgot that one of my swords is currently in GMK's back). The momentum is building nicely.

Time for Confluence pulsing.

hey GMK, somerthing ive been meaning to say, you know that force nemesis weapons cant be chain weapons yeah? im pretty sure the blade has to be a solid block of metal for the psyker shennanigans to work.......just y'know, saying.

It's a C'tan mastercrafted chainsword force power crozius arcanum, hand-sharpened on the Emperor's penis.

It does EVERYTHING.

Hmm... I dislike Asmo's confluence pulsing. He needs to stop doing that so people can actually get to his angelic arse.

-goes to post a really angry ragepost on Saneless's behalf-

EDIT: I also need to redo soulless/saneless's profile after this, could anyone explain to me how to do this? If I edit his profile as it is it'll seem like I might've added the green light/commendation. If I do a whole other post I'll have to re-add the commendation which I'm not allowed to do...

In fights with Asmo, he always uses your shit.

Mabu, the Switch Axe is in the middle of the battlefield with a severed rat's tail wrapped around it.

Nice posts everyone (except Tegan, who forgot that one of my swords is currently in GMK's back). The momentum is building nicely.

Time for Confluence pulsing.

Whoops, silly me~

*Shoves Asmo down the stairs and edits post.*

Asmo's only used his confluence pulse like a couple of times hasn't he? it's not stopped anyone doing anything thus far O.o

It probably doesn't help that there were references to blades, plural, in my post.

Well, at least that's a pretty easy edit.

Cool Thanks Asmo. I notice you didn't call the number. Course, for you it'd be long distance.

On a side note: Asmo knows about C'tan? Or are you just pulling random words from the 40k characters' sheets?

Also, for those that would like to know, the dust storm Kaze conjured up has engulfed everyone in the battle field. Flying is practically impossible, even for Asmo, as the winds are far too strong for that. Visibility is only about a few feet, and noise attacks are useless in this wind. I think that's about it, lemme know if you have other questions about it.

Tegan's attempt at holding Asmo down so someone like Torsty or GMK or WMD could stomp his head: Failed.

Damage: Damaged wind pipe, jarred from punch in the head, nasty fall, slammed into a tree. She's out for the count.

Kaze's plan: In Action *tags Kaze*

GO HISTORY NERD!

Hehehehe, I wonder, are the winds strong enough to affect Saneless's blood powers?

Hehehehe, I wonder, are the winds strong enough to affect Saneless's blood powers?
I imagine so, since any blood in the air would immediately be taken by the wind and splattered elsewhere. So you wouldn't really have much control as to where your blood went.

Sakura was flying~ so does that mean she gets grounded or is she thrown around in the storm until she gets rid of The Fly card?

And~ can I use The Shield (bubble shield) to get around your winds? or are they magic-piercing, too? P:

Yes, they would buffet you around while you are in the air, so landing would be first priority. As for magic piercing, I'm going to say no for now, can't have me being too OP. I'm sure he could, but on a storm of that scale, some things have to be sacrificed. And you still won't be able to see well, but at least you won't be thrown around like a ragdoll.

I used to have a Necron army.

Time to get out my other two swords.

*stares at everyone*

... y'know.... those other two swords I have...

*stares*

... from the Legacy timeline....

*stares*

... y'know, the timeline that Grant and Uriel are from.

*nudges Grant and Uriel, who have been unconscious for the whole fight*

o__o

Status
Not open for further replies.