Re: Iwaku World OOC

"...sae it is written in the book o' Ryker..."

I just love saying that.

What to do, what to do...

Has Insanity been picked clean?

Ok, here's the deal.

Those who want to search for Asmodeus or stay in the wreckage of Insanity...there will be another topic for you.

Those who want to travel to Iwaku City in the belly of a ship and to meet the True Hero and all that jazz (ie: go anywhere but Insanity) will be in my topic.

Does the Harbinger have the means to repair Terminator armor? cause I'm in srs need of that now.

Does the Harbringer have new clothes? I'll be in need of those. Albeit I doubt they have straitjackets ready to order.

EDIT: Search for Asmodeus? Does he even exist anymore? I mean... He disintegrated didn't he?

Kaze stayed behind to look for him...or to document history.

As far as I know...Asmo done been smithereened....and the Harbinger has SOME means of repair...but probably just a fix-me-up till we can get back to the real lab in Jack's old base.

...We kinda have new clothes. *Tears off some draperies*

Well I'm sure Soulless can go with a spiffy new 'robe' until we get to somewhere. >_>

You gotta teach him how to put it on first. Looks like a difficult piece of work.

EDIT: Soulless's pants are perfectly fine, albeit extremely worn. It's just there's kinda a huge hole in his straitjacket where Asmo decided to turn him into shish-kabob.

*Holds up a stapler*

No problem.

I'm already in a new costume... though I think i'll need to patch up a couple of holes..

getting ready, then will be asking wtf just happened.

Soulless'll be sitting in a corner crying and hugging some draperies like a child with his blankie.

This would be a total 'awww' moment, except the situation has killed any possibilities of anything being cute.

Yeah, so er... everyone can post in Jack's thread, including the people with Rory. Then the two groups can come together and meet Diana and then we'll have some kind of diplomatic outrage that signals the start of the war. Then a timeskip so people can get the factions set up.

*yells at Rory, Kitti and TK until they look up and see the GIANT FRIKKIN SPACESTATION hovering over the city*

Right, time for people to decide where they are. This epilogue is gonna be a short one (almost like an epilogue), and then we'll be timeskipping a few days to the first meetings of the factions.

*yells at Rory, Kitti and TK until they look up and see the GIANT FRIKKIN SPACESTATION hovering over the city*

*looks up* uhm... cave ceiling... unless the castle above has been blasted to smithereens and a giant hole opened up.

wait.... what?

Don't quite know where to post, since I'm not with the group, I'm with Kaze...

Kaze go help Asmo, it's only polite!

After he tried to kill us all...

I'm...not sure where I am...Probably with GMK since he was the first to off a helping hand to Noise. Where's GMK?

in the Harbinger ship.

Mah ship chaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.