Iwaku Movie Night?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

This sound fun?

• How sad are you fam

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • YE BOI

Votes: 78 88.6%
  • Necc on u smfh

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time anyone who isn't there will be roasted by a dragon.

Reactions: DragonLord
...does it count if I own the movie?
raw

Reactions: Ner0
  • Love
Reactions: Starrnico
Well thayun... I'm glad I was there, and even watched an extra movie... 9 is very good. :3

Could I request a pm from the host to let me know what's playing for movie night and when it will be?

The Secret of Nimh, and Wizards.
I also have: The Last Unicorn, The Nutcracker, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Princess and the Goblin, The King and I, Rikki Tikki Tavi, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland, and Cat's Don't Dance.
AND... I got Kung Pao, Perfect Blue, Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Big Picture Show, The Great Mouse Detective, Redline, Trigun: Badlands Rumble, Summer Wars, and Volcano High.
... I got more too in terms of tv shows and anime.
You and I should talk anime sometime. And all good references. Have you seen the flight of dragons?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about hosting a small Studio Ghibli binge (Laputa: Castle in the Sky, World of Arrietty, and Kiki's Delivery Service) on Rabbit Sunday @ 1 PM EST, if anyone's interested! c:

I'm thinking about hosting a small Studio Ghibli binge (Laputa: Castle in the Sky, World of Arrietty, and Kiki's Delivery Service) on Rabbit Sunday @ 1 PM EST, if anyone's interested! c:
I'm in.

a friendly reminder that 1 pm est I'll be hosting a studio ghibli binge on rabbit! c:

laputa, kiki's delivery service, and secret world of arrietty

ponyo if anyone wants to watch that too! c:

| Rabbit meh rabbit room for those who want to watch some movies with me! :D

so, how does rabbit work with the video sharing? i have the three movies on my tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.