Iwaku: Dark Reign

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I know I've said this many times, but now I really really mean it. :]

Cramming you all into the testament of the Saviour's Page was the last thing I wanted to do with your characters. From now on, whether you live or die is up to your actions.

Orion won't be able to hold Medusa back forever. We've been granted power by the Tyrant, the male force of the Cycle that refuses to die. That power is amplified by the arrays (of which Nerf Castle is the last), and by the Perlasven energy existing in the five completed Archetypes. The only flaws in Paorou's plan lie in the fact that the Soulmate, Hero and Trickster have not been definitively chosen. But Paorou thinks the gamble is worth it.

On the other side, we have the suffering of Medusa, the feminine force that refuses to remain unemancipated. She embodies the backlash against the phallocentric Mythos and the continual recycling of the Heroic Story.

And on the sidelines are the Revisionists, who may or may not support Medusa in her intent. Syracuse and Tegan have been building the Obscura since the start of this roleplay, and even I don't know what it is. I'm just hoping it's something that can rival the Tyrant and be the wild card in all of this.

I don't know how any of this will be resolved. I've simply set the pieces against each other.

Now it's time for us to answer this last debate of the Iwaku saga.

*turns off everyone's invincibility mode*

Hmm.... I wonder if a dead Orion crystallized star around the rooftop would be like a chamber of mirrors. That could be cool.

Don't make me come back from the dead. *assembles the cast of minty python an the quest for the holy grail*
GET ON WITH IT!

:jack:

Goodnight, Tegan. Now only Feral remains. It began with her and now it must end with her.

EDIT:

Oops, sorry Orion. I never look in here. >_>

So should I write something where I am like "dude shit be cray" or what

It's your call. This is your finale. So just think,"WWAD".

Everything I had planned has now unfolded... pretty much... so there's not much that can go wrong now.

Let's just avoid the Gainax ending.

So... everyone dies?

I have a post in the works, panic not. It's just, y'know, final exams at Uni ever next week, so progress is a tad slow.

YOU'RE ALWAYS DOING FUCKING EXAMS!

Reactions: Warmaster Death
Well, let's see. My powers are shootan' things, punchin' things, and teleporting.

The entire universe has been reduced to less than the size of a football field and we're going up against something that has so far proved immune to both the punchin' and the shootin'. Furthermore there's that orion field holding it back; attacking through it involves voiding everyone else's protection, while going around it with a teleport still leaves us with my cosmic hobo powers not really being built for this sort of thing.

As much as I like "Archy punches stuff and it explodes" somehow I don't think that's what you'd want for this whole finale thing.

Orion's proboard is about to break. He's bought you a few seconds; no more.

And if punching stuff is your only recourse then that's fine. It'll distract Medusa if nothing else.

I have a post to make...but it'll shake up the game.

Okay, [MENTION=143]Cosmic Orion[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17]Porg[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23]Neko Archy[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=3]Pirogeth[/MENTION], I need you to at least post here with "I don't wanna die!" or something like that.

As I said, this is the last stand. So any crazy shit you can think of is worth a try.

I don't wanna die :x

But I'll also get a post done today, Sorry moving to a new house and being the one organising the furniture/ameneties while trying to sort out so many other things has kinda hit me hard x.x My apologies.

Mkay, I'll make a note to write a post by Sunday.

Moving across two state lines this week so things are a wee bit hectic.

So yeah! Attack plan go. It seemed like a good idea at the time!

Not sure how effective this would be, but basically Archy's plan is "go punch the bad guy more". Only now, she's blinded, so that's going to be a bit more tricky. And BURNING SPIRIT and shield powers will only get her so far...

But this felt like the her thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.