Iwaku: Dark Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of introducing Grant to this craziness. I'm thinking a lone gunslinger type fighting a one man war against everyone, basically. Fits Grant's general outlook.

That is, if Asmo's cool with my playing two characters in this game.

Also, now turkey has been consumed, another Grumpy post coming up.

EDIT: Post up. Sorry for hijacking you, WMD, but I thought it'd make for a more dramatic little entrance if I had to desperately fight my way past you first. Hopefully I made it read suitably skin-of-his-teeth-ish.

that aint Hijacking Grumps. thats storytelling, anyone who whines at that should be roleplaying in the first place.
:jack:

EDIT: oh, and if it drags on too long in there........expect a sniper to shoot at wmd, causing him to enter the building and move to engage it.

so as to keep the chase going until WMD completely looses the target (or catches Asmo, whichever comes first)

Terminator armour with weak-spots? Bahrwarlgahragar!

As a humble and salt-of-the-earth member, I'd like to request something from my plebian brothers. :D Please take it steady with the ISAF-killing. Let's not disrespect Ryker's creations. There's a reason why they have the city in an iron grip, and if these ISAF were being played by Ryker they'd be all kinds of retaliation for the liberties we're taking. >__>

were i not so drunk and using the on screen keyboard i'd echo Asmo's statement!

Noted.

Also, that's not Tegan in the Cbox, but she IS escape plan B.

Sorry to be That Guy. >_>

*grabs Tegan by the arms and shakes her*

TEGAN! TORSTY'S THE BARMAN!

*shake shake shake*

IT'S ASMODEUS AND GRUMPY WHO HAVE WALKED AWAY!

*slap*

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, WOMAN!

*slap slap slap shake*

Psst...I think she means that the not-really-Tegan-figure made her move while Torsty was taking care of business up-stairs.

*shakes and bakes Asmo*

I WAS UP-STAIRS, ASMO! UP-STAIRS!

*shake shake*

GRUMPY IS NOT MENTIONED IN HER POST!

*slap*

CALM DOWN, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, GM!

*ruffle&tuffle*

Oh yeah. Well, I suppose that makes sense.

*opens up the Mod controls to delete his insult*

Keeping an open dialouge is very important because...

*Opens up the Asmo controls for help*

Aw shi-....

Well if something goes ka-boom we know who to blame...

*stares at Torsty*

Is it all right if I join as a soul mate?

I'm scouting out potential RPs to join for when I make my official come back in a week. :3

If you have a grasp of Iwakuan History and can tailor your character to the urban noir theme, then yes.

*Sprays for Vermin*

The last name in that last post can be changed if anyone has better ideas.

Well like... y'know... dark and... detective-like and.... dark and... er...

Sin City

Watchmen

Dark City

Franklyn

Gabriel

etc.

*Sets up all-knowing-timer to count down for CCS's post*

*Clock starts going backwards*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

What more do you need to know about the interior/how things goes? Basement: gambling/games - 1st: Drinking&Conversationing 2nd: Motel/sober up/hideaway.

Actually, the reason I wanted to write the c-box originally was that I already knew what I wanted it to be like, otherwise I'd have just sat back until someone else gave a generic enough description.

Wasn't entirely happy with my character though. Originally was going to treat my character as a visitor from outside until it became explicit that it wasn't the ideal. After that, my options were more limited. Couldn't make up my mind. Doesn't help that Zypher, Tegan, and Asmo seem to be leeching grainy cable from my brain. MIND THIEVES!

So, Meanwhile, in the Real World... I was handling moar srs buznis

Then something completely unoriginal hit me, and I think I may be in love with it. I don't really care much about the c-box anymore. I just need a moment where I'm not either asleep, cramming, or playing troubleshooter IRL.

Prepare to groan.

Status
Not open for further replies.