Iwaku: Dark Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like I've become a creepy midnight stalker with explosives. Guess they are low grade but enough for distraction purposes and burrying zombies under rubble.

...or I'm just gonna make like undead Jack the Ripper. Much more fun.

*huggles the roleplay*

I likez it.

I'd be interested in playing as Sozrosse in this plotline, since this seems to be the sort of world she grew up in. I'm thinking she'd best be played as a Herald. Any suggestions, Mr. Asmo?

Writing the c-box. Trying to write the c-box. Hope I'm fast enough.

Sozrosse would make a good jazz singer for the Cbox. All dressed up and lounging on the piano.

*Sigh.* -.-

So, I keep picturing the Cbox standing between the city and the slums where the shifters, noobs, and your other, standard outcasts reside. It's hard to tell the difference between the two places at first glance, of course.

At least, that's what I'm going to do whenever I get around to posting. >_>

The ghost of Christmas bitching.

I'm just getting started. >:3

Anyone up for some reindeer sausage?

Brain shift. If any of you were waiting for me...

(beat)

...don't. I feel like I've shaken that feeling of having one idea I absolutely must use.

I'll adapt to however the c-box is presented by everyone else. Nothing planned. I can feel all the unused ideas blending in the back of my head, and I now have no idea what I'm going to do for this. I just know something will happen the next time I sit down to write for this.

I love that feeling. :)

*Sets up all-knowing-timer to count down for CCS's post*

*Clock starts going backwards*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

What more do you need to know about the interior/how things goes? Basement: gambling/games - 1st: Drinking&Conversationing 2nd: Motel/sober up/hideaway.

What's on the roof, Torsty? WHAT'S ON THE ROOF?!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKLES

No? >__>

POOOOOOST, TEGAN

POOOOOOOST, CCS

Who else?

POOOOOOOST, ARACH!

After I've made my next post(tomorrow probably), you can't start off as a character in the cbox, unless your up-stairs.

TEGAN!

[ imga=left]blahblahblah.com[ /imga]

DON'T MAKE ME.... TELL THE MODS ON YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.